Race Mixing

Post more of these degenerates.

Time to raid Caleb Rossell.

The difference is the top people will use those guns for crime whereas the bottom will use it to hunt and defend their country.

> The middle nignog has a pistol. Very illegal until your 21 here.

i must be an asshole
i don't think the smiling children at the bottom are going to rob/kill me...

Niggers gonna nig user.

No trigger disipline on anyone's part.

What's this from? Why is he in a dress

The nig in the red is pointing the gun at the one on the right.

johnny mad dog its a film

there's nothing wrong with racemixing

pretty sure those are airguns in the top picture.

what the fuck polan

Because drugs and rape

I obviously have a poblem with the picture on top. Like I understand that white people need guns to protect themselves from robbers, but who would try to rob a nigger home. The robber would probably think "Hey this looks like an easy jackpot", and when he leaves he'll be the one who ended up being robbed

Also nignogs gonna nig

Liberian fighters often believed that certain scavenged talismans had real power, often protecting them on the battlefield. Some even thought that they were invincible. Some were wrong.

>Absolutelydisgusting.jpeg

there's nothing wrong with it. just because someone is not 'pure' doesn't mean they're not gonna make it in life or they're gonna fuck up in life. genetic purity only appeals to selfishness and childish obsessions.

What a fag.

>none of them have trigger discipline
I have a problem with both

there are rich black people too that need guns for protections, i believe.

Considering that black on black crime is substantially higher than all other demographics, I'd say that it is a necessity to own a gun in the ghetto.

Reminds me of those Africans in German Africa that believed a Witchdoctor's magic medicine would stop German bullets by turning them into water.