Refugee crisis

Seriously, what exactly is the ultimate reason for Europe's open borders?

Humanity? Love?

Or greed and money?

What's the conspiracy here? There must be one. Are they trying to globalize the world so that big corporations become even bigger and more powerful? What are they doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/imf-recommends-paying-refugees-below-the-minimum-wage/
thelocal.de/jobs/article/germany-puts-refugees-to-work-for-one-euro
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My honest opinion is that it's to pull money/resources from the average citizen.

Basically, a way to just throw all that tax money away. The elites don't want the average citizen to get too comfortable and have too many resources.

Kalergi plan

Also, lower birth rates among Europeans mean less shekels and consumers for the globalist capitalist Satanists. So import millions of ready made bodies to increase birth rates and the economy. This is why they say money is the root of all evil.

"WE (JEWS) INTEND TO TURN EUROPE INTO A MIXED RACE OF ASIAN AND NEGROS RULED BY JEWS. " Jewish EU "founding father" Richard Coudenhove Kalergi in 1925

Brown people are easier to control, so if Europe replaces it's native population with dumber populations from the 3rd world the people in power will be able to control more wealth with less fear of the population turning on them.

Doing the opposite of what the evil nazis did. Purely reactionary.

Because white germans aren't producing children. That is bad, real fucking bad. It only takes a generation to get completely rekt as a country when it comes to population.

My guess is Merkel see's the importation of sand people (they breed like fucking jackrabbits) as a way to ensure the base of the germany economy doesn't collapse by 2030. Without young people to replace people that are retiring, bad things happen.

>niggers
>easier to control

This is one meme that never made any fucking sense to me. Easier?

>South Africa
>Baltimore
>Any nigger city in America

Brown people are harder to control BECAUSE they are dumber.

They aren't gonna replace retiring people. They'll only replace consumers.

>economy doesnt colapse
NONE of the fuckers are employed, none of the wives are employed or even allowed to work, they all have families of 5-15 kids, who the FUCK is going to bring in the GDP when all of them are on welfare, medical or child support? Muh doctors and scientist from the deserts of africa and arabia.

Cuckolding. No I'm serious. German women literally want to suck brown dick

Economic and power.

Corporatists in Germany and larger Western Europe think that they need to bring in a new demographic as they predict the population is going to drastically drop soon.

But it's also a way to weaken the culture itself, create a new muddy lower IQ underclass of wage-slaves with no ethnic or national identity. Getting rid of the white middle class and making a new global post-ethnic dark class that don't have the intelligence or capital to help themselves.

And you can imagine what ethnicity the people mostly pushing this are.

They also presume these new populations will be cultureless and eventually irreligious and vote progressive.

They may vote for the pro-immigrant parties for a while, sure, but the people coming in are very devoted to their own ethnicities, cultures and religion.

Rather the whole muddy post-ethnic thing happening, one group just replaces the last.

Two possible outcomes: Upper-class whites breed in with Ashkenazi Jews while lower class ones breed in with caucasiods like arabs or with mongoloids... or... whites get redpilled as fuck and at the working class level start to band together and become a small but proud cultural minority at the margins, hating the society that fucked them more each day.

>Seriously, what exactly is the ultimate reason for Europe's open borders?

Delusion.

>Humanity? Love?

Lmao. No.

>Or greed and money?

Not that either... More like arrogance.

>What's the conspiracy here?

>Found EU
>Promote EU as if it were the greatest thing since sliced bread
>Start to pin all sorts of achievements on EU that may or may not have been actually achieved by the EU, such as the long recent period of peace between European nations, relative prosperity, economic growth and the promotion of Human Rights
>Suddenly crisis
>Suddenly refugees

From there on out the refusal of European leaders to state that the EU cannot handle EVERYTHING ('wir schaffen das') lead to the current situation of people bumrushing the border as if the EU was literally paved with gold and dusted with diamonds..

tl;dr: German arrogance and a refusal from Germany to admit (especially early on) that the EU CANNOT process indefinite amounts of refugees, and that the people entering the EU's 'refugee' status is highly uncertain to begin with.

>Are they trying to globalize the world so that big corporations become even bigger and more powerful?
That would be preferably, because that would imply there was some kind of grand plan at the base of all this insanity. Unfortunately, there isn't..
>What are they doing?
Crashing Europe with no survivors. Trying to eliminate personal freedoms and particularly the freedom of expression for the European peoples. Creating an 'inclusive' society in spite of reality...

At this point the 27 non German EU countries should just start rerouting ALL refugees to Germany... This insanity won't stop until the Germans start to see they can't 'schaff' it.

Easier to control means not able to organize in effective revolt, not niggety niggin.

Brown people chimpouts are collateral absorbable damage, White people chimpouts are things like kicking out the (((usurers))), beheading the aristocracy, invading poland and kicking out the (((elites))).

You're thinking of civilized people, what he actually meant was good goyim.

Generally, as is the case in most situations, it is about the lowering of the cost of labor so that corporations may flourish. If you have to pay a German citizen let's say ten euros an hour for construction but you later have uneducated "immigrants" come in whom you can pay only two euros an hour, what do you think the corporation will do? They of course will fire the German and hire the "immigrant". It is the same in America except the "immigrants" are illegal aliens from Mexico.

This problem of course has another side to it as well and has to do with the age old tactic of divide and conquer. If you divide a nation's people and cause chaos to become normal instead of order, it sets a perfect precedent for Mommy Government or Daddy Government to fix all the problems the children made.

They're supposed to be filling the ranks of blue collar / entry level jobs after those already in those jobs get promoted, is what I mean.

If you don't have a base of cheap labor your country will get cucked.

That's the problem though, they're SUPPOSED to be finding work and actually helping Germany avert a cucked economic future.

What's funny is I don't think Merkel truly appreciates just how fucking nigger like sand people are. Without oil arab nations are fucked. They innovate nothing.

>Generally, as is the case in most situations, it is about the lowering of the cost of labor so that corporations may flourish. If you have to pay a German citizen let's say ten euros an hour for construction but you later have uneducated "immigrants" come in whom you can pay only two euros an hour, what do you think the corporation will do? They of course will fire the German and hire the "immigrant". It is the same in America except the "immigrants" are illegal aliens from Mexico.

Except the (minimum) cost of labor is set in virtually all (all?) European countries, and you cannot pay immigrants less than the locals, because everyone gets minimum wage. Once you get above minimum wage, you start dealing with people who have skills, diploma's and experience, which means you're no longer dealing with refugees and immigrants, much less fresh-off-the-boat cunts that just floated in.

A 62 year old woman who never had children was mistakenly given power

Dumb people are easier to control because they cannot organize or compete at the top.

Violent idiots can be suppressed with riot police and brainwashing. They are no threat to the elites.

The ultimate reason is White Genocide.

That's interesting, I did not know that. Thanks for informing me. :)

Why is it literally always jews?

You guys probably won't listen to real arguments, but I'll try. Europe needs young eager working hands to keep its economy going and the migrants will be providing that. Plus, a lot of the current wave of migration is formed of the middle class and professionals. They will also be quite handy - and less picky - than the stale unionised work forces in Europe.
Without mass immigration, Europe will not survive. Merkel understands this.

Yes, there are issues with assimilating such a large number of migrants but Europe is not in danger of being taken over by them. Arguments about the migrants having more children are unconvincing as hell - good luck having 20 kids in Europe. They simply won't be able to afford them - children are expensive in a civilized world.

In the end it won't really matter anyways. We'll look back in a different way at this in 50 years.
By then I think Europe will be completely multi cultural to where no matter where you you'll see people of all ethnic groups mixed in. The trend is that Earth is becoming a planetary society where every "nation" will have similarities in clothes, music, art, and expression. In the short term this is very turbulent and often horrible, but in the long term it makes sense.

Listen, this is the deal:
> A capitalist economy has to grow
> After ww2 the integration of women into the job market had begun
> 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s were the good times of economic growth (especially in terms of technological advance)
>90s were the peak of the western civilization
>both men and women work so there are less children
>outsourcing takes a lot of jobs to third world countries
>the number of people in retirement keeps growing, and they spend decades doing nothing (they are just a burden on the society)
>if the economy is not to collapse, working people have to not only cover the costs of those in retirement, but also contribute to the economy (so it can keep growing)
>but there are not enough domestic children
>import the immigrants

Basically, we live in (most likely) the last stage of the western civilization & the world as we know it. The greed of the capitalists on the top of the hierarchy knows no boundries and our politicians (servants) have sealed the pact with the devil. They traded our traditional values (family, culture) for economic growth(profit).

We are doomed desu

Coincidence

We're entering an age of automation where a lot of low skilled jobs are going to be gone forever. If this is truly the reason, these people are more retarded than our worst fears.

> Muslims voting progressive

Top KEK. They'll install islamic dictatorships the moment they have the numbers to do so in Europe. Even the idiots in charge must realise this.

>Except the (minimum) cost of labor is set in virtually all (all?) European countries, and you cannot pay immigrants less than the locals, because everyone gets minimum wage.
They are trying to remove the minimum wage requirements so that refugees can get a job instead of staying unemployed and radicalizing.

euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/imf-recommends-paying-refugees-below-the-minimum-wage/
thelocal.de/jobs/article/germany-puts-refugees-to-work-for-one-euro

>a lot of the current wave of migration is formed of the middle class and professionals

eh eh eh eh eh

Rice pasta

it's not a crisis unless you're affected negativly.
so look at it not from the refugee point of view, but from the POV of the countries that now have a lower population. think resources.

u know, all this anti hillary crap needs to end. all this anti wall street shit needs to end. all this anti jew shit needs to end.

what the fuck have you done to pull people out of poverty?

I'm feeling pretty negative about it.

But mate, I don't want to live in a soulless society without ethnic/cultural/racial differences. There is a lot more to life than economy($$)... culture, language, local customs, the spirit of a nation...

fpbp, they can't take away guns because germans don't have them, now they're taking their resources

Germans aren't producing children because policies are being put in place to discourage them.

Increasing birth rates is a known science. It's been done many times before.

They are perfectly content running the country into the ground, because they are playing a longer game of total control.

I've wondered the same thing.

My conclusion is that it's some rich people who aren't affected by it one way or another experimenting with society for the lulz.

RARE
A
R
E

Isn't this fake?

money.
soros:
>aye merkel, open dem boarders i got shekel
>okie dokie

15:00 cest demonstration at the washingtonsquare in berin against merkel. hope some of you german fags stop by.

There is no conspiracy you fucking idiots. 12 year old sheltered faggots the lot of you.

Once you grow up you figure out that the people in power are no different than you, often incompetent and making mistakes. A large portion of governing is based on accidents and letting things "figure themselves out".

Just like a gazillion other cases in history, Merkel really thought she could bring a million illiterate muslims to "help the economy and pay for pensions". Reality is a bitch and slapped her into place with only 50 migrants out of a million finding wor4k in two years, now the working people of Germany have to pay even more for welfare. Her plan not only didn't work, it actually made things worse in the exact opposite direction.

That is all.

Well, how do we resist being doomed?

Does exiting EU matter at all?

All this refugees committing terrorism and attacking our christianity needs to end.

>What's the conspiracy here?
Europe is still too Christian, (((they))) need population replacement to destroy the religion they hate so much.

Shush, we know what is best for you, goy!

YAY GLOBALISM

and the dumb Christians will never revolt because the Pope tells them not to and Jesus is a massive faggot

I bet the police will be there in full force, ready to use watercannons

>So import millions of ready made bodies to increase birth rates and the economy. This is why they say money is the root of all evil.

This to be completely honest

There is no great jewish conspiracy, just love of money and humanitarian delusions.

They help us create a more diverse, peaceful, and understanding world. Hillary Clinton knows the tragedy caused by delays at border crossings and will do everything in her power to remove artificial borders from America and her allies. In the end we'll all get along a lot better thanks to diversity.

>(((love of money)))
:^)

Yes, we debunked it. Another neo-Nazi lie that Trumpkins spread like xenophobia.

It's always the kikes.

Which part of it? I'm pretty sure Kalergi did exist and he wrote a book where he made comments about the future race he imagined living in Europe.
I'm not sure if he was a jew himself though, I've understood he had connections to them and was highly interested in them but wasn't one himself.

>but from the POV of the countries that now have a lower population. think resources.

The birth rates in Africa are astronomical you shill. Migrating to Europe does nothing to help those countries its just an excuse to ruin Europe

hue

None of them got jobs Hans. They have no skills. They're just leeching off welfare costing you all money.

>Europe needs young eager working hands
This could've been achieved with a big visa program that vets people in and establishes first on that they are in fact eager to work.

Instead what is happening is that a lot of the people that are coming in are already living a better life by just leeching of the government handouts and have absolute 0 real incentive to try to assimilate in any fashion. We are getting all of the problems of bringing third world people but without the any of the benefits. At least in the US the illegals HAVE to get a job to survive.

>a lot of the current wave of migration is formed of the middle class and professionals
This is straight up delusional, middle class and professionals of most countries usually have the means to immigrate to another country legaly through valid paperwork, the kind of people that have to ride an overcrowded boat to cross the Mediterranean are the poorest of the poor, these in basically every country in the world are synonymous to uneducated masses.

>Yes, there are issues with assimilating such a large number of migrants but Europe is not in danger of being taken over by them

The current number of immigrants is not enough to take over but they grow exponentially, in only 2 to 3 generations the vast majority of the European population would not be of European ethnicity anymore. Being willfully ignorant about the fact that these people have a higher birthrate than your average European is not an argument.

>good luck having 20 kids in Europe They simply won't be able to afford them
you are asuming these people would care if their children don't have the same quality of living than the one you are used to, they already have shit ton of children in their shit countries. ANYTHING is an improvement for them.

>In the end it won't really matter anyways.
You ar not worthy of your citizenship if you can't even stand for it's culture and values when it needs you the most

it's not fake at all
prove it's fake
lying kike

>None of them got jobs
yet.

a) Protestants aren't Christian.

b) The current Pope is inept and played for a fool, but in reality he's against Muslim expansion.

>yet
Yes, 'jihadist' and 'sex slave operator' will soon be booming industries in Europe, inshallah.

We debunked it. What more proof do you need? Snopes? Politifact? Well what difference does it make?

The third worlders are not going to replace Germans. They're going to make Germany third world.

>thinking any of the muslim women will ever work
>thinking muslim men feel like working instead of leeching off welfare and groping kaffir girls are music festivals

HAHAHAHAHA I wish I was this naive. The world would be so simple and beautiful

God dammit i really hope that Dutchfag was just posting pasta, I've heard literally every argument in that post in person and it never fails to rustle me hard.

>Europe needs young eager working hands to keep its economy going and the migrants will be providing that
This is 100% true. But we still need some sort of filtration system, like
>pay taxes or gtfo
Inviting everyone and going
>oh I'm sure they'll assimilate sooner or later
is not a way to go.

What did you debunk exactly? It's easily verified.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

they normally just protect the demonstrators from paid """""antifa""""" members.
>antifa throws stones
>antifa burns cars
>police says no demonstration anymore, too dangerous
the police is sick of the antifa tho, but they can't act because our gov. pays them to do that shit

semi rare

Exiting the EU would be a good start. The bureaucrats in Brussels are disconnected from reality & no sovereign country should be obliged to obey to their commands.

>known science
>done many times before

Do tell. Typically when it happens in 1st world countries it's completely random. Nobody knows why France has a bomb birth rate but Germany doesn't.

>why immigrants
It's pretty obvious - to keep Europe relevant and competitive with America. America's power is built on a big-ass population (relative to Europe) and the economic might that goes with having most of these people employed. Sup Forums will never admit it but America's huge growth these past 50 years is due to having pretty lax immigration policies and doing nothing a good job of integrating new comers.

Sup Forums likes to hate on immigration because MUH Mexicans but they forget that America sucks in a shit load of educated professionals too. The best engineers and scientists of smaller countries all head to America, helping keep America top dog of the world.

Europe can only dream of such power again, so they are trying to emulate the American model. Sup Forums loves to cheerlead for Brexit and the breakup of the EU but if that happens Europe will just be America's bitch for the next 50 years.

They never mentioned the Kalegeri plan by name which means that you showed me that article as some sort or anti-semitic, xenophobic rant. I never understand why poor bigots like you vote against your own interests. Are you stupid enough to think diversity is bad? Are you a racist? Huh?

> Europe needs young eager working hands to keep its economy going and the migrants will be providing that.

actually, I'll be the one to not take this shit at face value. Prove it to me, walk me through those steps that make importing a shit ton of third worlders the logical next step, and tell me how it would all fall apart if we kept them all out.

False.
The migration could be sistained from otger eu countries seeing as how high unemplotment is in spain etc.

>gorillas in the middle east
you fucking what

Yes.

Oh no, we've got an ageing population!
How will the young people support this?
I know! Let's import millions of welfare leeches!

Fuck off shill. Nobody buys that rhetoric.

Why is diversity good? What benefit is worth the mass rapes, the explosion in crime rate, the terrorism and extremism, the stresses on social security, welfare and public services? What tangible benefit is there to "diversity?"

Why is Japan, being 99% Japanese, one of the most prosperous and safe societies in the world?

The simple and most truthfull answer is these two or possibly three reasons

1. Birth rate. The Birth rate isnt good enough and the incompetent people in charge decide that immigration is a good solution instead of offering incentive to make it less financially risky
2. It is the "right" thing to do. Politicians can't look beyond the length of their own nose for this and thus anyone that claims they are in need will be getting some kind of aid, because they (politicians) want to be known as the people that did the 'right' thing.
3. Guilt. Yes, white guilt plays a minor role in this too. There have been statements by some pretty big political leaders that the time for white people is over and they adhere to the whole globalist view of "There is but one race, the human race" They push away from any slightest shred of nationalism and so adopt any they can, ignoring the fact that having 500 different cultures in a single country meshed together just brings division and friction between the populations

No

Bulgaria has a big point here.
We think of politicians like some kind of mindcontrolling masterminds, but I think it's pretty safe to assume they're quite fucking stupid and make huge mistakes.

Especially when they're so fucking detached from the needs of the lower and middle classes. They're up there in their castles and they have absolutely no experience of how things work. The only problem is that they assume they know what's best for everybody.

>Why is diversity good?
Are you kidding me.

Then you rant about bigoted and fearful concerns while showing a country that is experiencing population decline as an example. If the Japanese are so smart where are their immigrants? No answer as usual.

Sick

>except that this is complete and utter bullshit

it is a systematic effort anons

it is similar to a barbed arrowhead - once it is in the flesh any attempt to forcibly remove it will result in extreme trauma

they could have chosen any other race or nationality but oh look how convenient we have this (((refugee crisis))) to deal with better just help them out after all it is (((we))) who created this (((problem)))

funny how it never really gets solved it just drags on and on being made worse

they are after your liberties anons, whatever is left of them

they are trying to get you to either vote for more poison or force it upon you when you react in kind to all these attacks

the same shit is going on in the states with (((BLM))) and currently the administration is trying to let in ~500% more (((refugees))) while at the same time enacting (((forced settlements))) of the fuckers into stable communities

AND (((THEY))) ARE MAKING THE COMMON PEOPLE PAY FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE

yall better wise up anons and look outside your windows

Destroying the white race.
Slave production.

I hope God strikes down every nigger, spic, sandcoon and yid in a burning maelstrom of fire.

>Are you kidding me.
KEK.

I'll also add the thing that bothers me the most.

CAN'T WE JUST LET THE POPULATION GO DOWN A FUCKING BIT WITHOUT HAVING TO IMPORT NIGGERS TO PAY OLD PEOPLE'S PENSIONS?

MORE FUCKING SPACE FOR THE NEW GENERATIONS, INCLUDING US. MORE WORK, MORE POSSIBILITIES, MORE FREEDOM, LESS REGULATIONS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TRULY NEEDED AND WE DON'T NEED TO INVENT BULLSHIT LIKE GENDER STUDIES.

FUCK THIS TUMORAL MINDSET OF GROWING ENDLESSLY.

Germany is an occupied nation. The USA is in complete control. The obvious goal is to make Europe collapse under the weight of debt, bailouts, and immigration.
The EU, the IMF, and most national governments are all acting towards this.

Also they can restrict the freedoms of EU citizens by passing "safety" laws and increase surveillance and censorship thanks to the obviously planned rise in islamic terrorism in europe. The cherry on the cake is the destruction of European culture and replacing the white race.

Have you actually read any of Praktischer Idealismus you shmuck?

Japan is smart because they have no immigrants. They will enter the age of automation with a homogeneous, harmonious, culturally unified society built on common values, customs and culture. They will prosper while the west burns.

Fucking thank you. This obsession with economic and population growth when the world is falling apart and populations are spiking in the 3rd world is insane.

What open borders? There are no open borders. A temporarily eased access because of a massive influx of people and the incompetency - due to being overwhelmed by the sheer numbers- of EU border states doesn't constitue the norm nor open borders.

Are you mentally alright, OP?

>Europe can only dream of such power again, so they are trying to emulate the American model. Sup Forums loves to cheerlead for Brexit and the breakup of the EU but if that happens Europe will just be America's bitch for the next 50 years.

So? I have no problems with being "America's bitch" if that means I can keep my culture and its values and not try to fight back by welcoming huge amounts of people from Africa into my beloved country. I don't care about the power of Europe or Europe's "battle" with America over some sort of supremacy. The only thing I care about is muh country and its people and culture and Christian values.

Don't worry. I'm larping as a shill. You were good sports.

it's almost like you'd have to nuke those nips to get them in line...

RARE
R
A
R
E

The breeding rates are down due to sick jew media culture promoting things that cause the destruction of the nuclear family(and also the unrelated death of god, technological surplus), and the bureaucrats all live in a pretend university/corporate culture where they can't admit that people are irrevocably different biologically and culturally, so the solution makes perfect sense to fools. They will be redpilled by their own actions, and probably hung by them as well! It didn't have to be this way!

Estonia has had a declining population for 25 years straight, no collapse or problems have arrived, our economy rises faster than Europes average.

Its probably just case of Rome burning and jews jumping in burning stores to loot what they can.

People are fucked in the head. The bigger problem than the crisis is that everyone allows it to happen.

You nailed it, friendo

>>police says no demonstration anymore, too dangerous
See? And this is how you silence your opposition