youtube.com/watch?v=kl39KHS07Xc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit: The Game

that's the mass effect franchise

Good post Ireland

>reddit: the game
How

Time to dress pretty for tonight trap

This is what happens if you don't think Sayori is best girl, or at least tied for best girl.

Make the right choices.

>Flag
>Not Thailand
Heh fair enough...
*dominates you* sorry kiddo

filipinos can't even pass as human, let alone girls

I'm tired of living in this shitty country, no pun intended. Will I be able to have a good life in New Zealand? I am kinda scared Maoris after watching Once Were Warriors though

Shut-up soy boy

They are sleeping now buddy
You can find them in 4 hours from now

make me

vi.wikipedia.org/wiki

Opinion?

Lost opportunities
Many lost opportunities on corruption

I mean the name, that's why I linked it in Vietnamese

Italy = Y
France = Phuc
Germany = Duc
cant make this up

me

Cộng hòa Ý?

Cong hoa is probably republic
sounds like 共和 in Chinese and a lot of vocabulary is shared between the two

I can't

Yidali in Chinese use the same character as Land of Profit
Is it real?

me

Post cute girls

意大利
Now you need to understand how Chinese works, each character usually isn't a word in itself and has to be paired with other words to have a coherent meaning.
But 意 usually means "meaning"
大 is big
利 is utility
So no, there isn't really a "Land" there, but 大利 can be interpreted to mean large benefit/profit I guess

duce carina

But It's a random process or they really mean Big Utility when thinking of Italy
Given that they probably chose the name after boxer revolution

Also cute Astolfo

The full image of these cute girls
Oh btw I'm not gay
N-not that this i-is related or anything

It's random, usually of course they try to choose characters with positive connotations but otherwise it's just a transliteration.

Portugal = 葡萄牙
葡萄 is grape, 牙 means tooth
Belgium = 比利时
That's "compare, utility, time".
It's completely random

T-those girls a-aren't gay , t-they are g-girls

Ok random so

You're nationalistic, aren't you?

What's the meaning of the t-shirt?

Bit bored, can't just go on posting animus like this with no real discussion desu
Liechs is probably out cold in bed or something.

I'm not. Why?
Filipino immigrants are just the worst here.
tamagozushi

>/ausnz/ has shit taste
Glad we separated tbqh

Pick an argument that I can hold then :3
Also I'm again on open fields so can't post cute pic anymore for 30 mins maybe less :(

Awful bipolar borderline freak with a blood obsession, bitch deserves the meat shredder

If you crave blood don't cut yourself, just go watch Brazilians die on liveleak.

Address the above
Why do you think Yuri is cute

>are just the worst here
Your government still accept them, right?

It accepts everyone. The government wants to increase the population to 6.9 million by 2030. When coupled with one of the lowest birth rates in the world, that's a lot of immigrants.

ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA ONLY MONIKA

Well, what's your problem then?

I think all the girls in doki doki are cute
Monika included
How can you dislike Yuri? Especially when she's embarassed
Sure she's a borderline sadist and masochist and become total psycho when Monika make her do that things
So you can't judge too harsh her action...

>that s*ngaporean replied to me
Why don't you go hang with s*yori please?

Her blood fetish is real though
But many people have their strange hobbies

What do you mean my problem?

Firstly that post of mine wasn't serious, secondly what's wrong with me chastising Flip immigrants?

No, but I'll HUG Sayori!

That means she always has the extant potential of transforming into a psycho, she needs psychiatric help before she can enter a relationship.
Monika barely did shit except being a bitch, if that's enough to drive you not just up the wall but all the way to the roof, you need a shrink

>what's wrong with me chastising Flip immigrants?
Nothing wrong, just have some interest in your behavior. Hope you're not insulted. If you can explain the problem wider, it would please me, but it's not really necessary.

Considering that that girls has not other friends beside themselves
I think that Monika initing(?) her can drive people nuts
Considering that Monika has high influence of all the other three girls

Monika is shit, Abdul, sadistic manipulative girls are universally trash

Why did you ask this

igniting*

True, they don't seem to mix with anyone else.
But Yuri is just weird. She's the neighbourhood Lovecraftian teenager who probably has a fetish for the things in those books.
I love spooky stories, weird creatures and strange deaths myself but it's just an interest, not a fetish. Yuri reveals her fetishes when she says she'll mix your skin flakes with her blood.

I agree, I'm personally for Yuri. if Mon*ka didn't shit things up Yuri would've been wife material.
Natsuki fags are pedos and Sayori fags are Borderline Necrophiles.

>Why did you ask this
I just want you to explain, why do you hate filipinos. I don't take sides, just interested.

I'm not a paedo necrophile, but at least I use British spellings
>tfw no severely escapist osananajimi gf

I didn't said that I would to mste with her
But I think she's not so awful that's all...
Sayori is probably the cuter than Yuri between them
Natsuki too
I aporeciate Monika as a character though (and design), why is she hungarian though? For the name?

They come here and fill up the inner city, dressed in the worst possible fashion you can imagine, along with sunglasses, and amble along the streets of the city with a hundred shopping bags in each hand in herds.
They speak their abhorrent languages wherever you go, since they travel in packs, and everywhere, bloody everywhere, they wear the worst possible clothes for that situation.
Oh and the Philippines allegedly sends their worst here. I've talked to overseas Filipino emigrants in the US and Canada, they all agree.

Every time I see an animu character with that hairstyle, along with tan hair and green eyes, I think of Hungarians because of too much fapping to Hungary from Hetalia

Yuri isn't abhorrent but she needs the most fucking help, she can't even function properly in public, there's always something off about her, unlike the other two

>Childhood friends
would feel like incest desu. I feel like there's a time limit in which you can tell someone you wanna date them. Otherwise it becomes clear that the person looks at you like a brother.

Well, your government seems to agree with that. Mb they're providing cheap labour for some inapproriate work considered bad for rich people?

>incest
What's wrong with that?

Cheap hospital labour as nurses and whatnot.
Construction and janitorial work are done by Bengalis and Malays.

I think that as long you she isn't your sister you are alright

Welcome to the west

Yeah
Even if she is your sister it's alright, as long as both sides consent.

Well, we have about same situation here in Moscow. Many people hate Tajik and Uzbek coming here, but who will clean our streets and toilets when they left? Russians are too proud for such kind of work.

Do you have brother/sister?
I would never NEVER think of my sister for this stuff
You can see her as a beautiful girl but that's all
I think that childhood friend female as the one I had I have no problem with that kind of stufd

Of course, that's the natural consequence of freedom of movement of labour between two economically asymmetric countries, but at the end of the day I was just bantering with that original post

I wouldn't either, my sister is a fatty tanned acne-ridden retard who listens to Nicki Minaj, but I wouldn't like to cut my tongue off either. That doesn't mean it should be illegal.

This is especially true in 2D, where there is no real consequence of consensual incest.

Then, I suppose, it's you accepting migration, or sometime you go clean the toilet if you're not that lucky. A particular question, I would say.

>if you're not that lucky
Or if you don't fuck up your life, and your country's research industry does well enough to create self-cleaning toilets.
It isn't black and white.

>to create self-cleaning toilets
Still there's none, so we have to cope with reality now.

But we do have self-serve machines in restaurants, so the blue collar unskilled labour can be repurposed as janitors for the time being.

>I wouldn't cut my tongue off
What this expression mean in english?
I don't think it should be illegal but I would never do that and since in the end that's my situation
I don't have this problem

>repurposed as janitors
Sure they'll like it (not really).

Nah, I'm using it as an analogy to prove my point. Just because I wouldn't want to fug a family member IRL doesn't mean it shoudn't be legal
You got it, I agree

As if the folk who take orders at McD's have any choice. They need money to buy cheap booze at downtown nightclubs on the weekend, and they'll have to get it somehow

I don't hate poor people because they are poor that would be stupid
The situations form the people, people can't form itslef and since we know that you can't chose where you born I wouldn't be so harsh with them
Still I know it's hard to have them around bringing crimes and being less civic than the natives

>As if the folk who take orders at McD's have any choice
If they are trying to get a citizenship - of course. If they are already citizens - they'll want many more.

Circumstances of birth still determine a large part of life but social mobility here is apparently pretty high, so obviously I don't hate them because they're poor but if they clearly had a chance to better themselves and didn't it's their fault.

>If they are already citizens - they'll want many more.
They won't get them then.

I'd like Natsuky more if she got rid of her superfluous ponytail, it's just annoying

>They won't get them then.
So your government will never accept them as citizens? That's very wise. Our government is not so wise though.

No, if they're already citizens, they'll stay unemployed until they stop being fussy, or improve their human capital.
Singapore is one of the most competitive skilled labour markets in the world.

But no one's a citizen anyway, probably only half the population has citizenship.

me

Agree on improving your social status
But poor people have their behavior because of how they have lived they life up to this point
I don't know the solution at this problem,
The only solution available could be eliminating the poor class
Natsuki is just fine for me

Well, that's not what I was talking about. I'll make it clear - if someone who come to Singapore will work for it for some time, could he apply for a citizenship or not?

"if you kill the poor, communists won't exist" t. Memri TV

But on a serious note, you can always shed your bydlo status and better yourself. Their choice whether they want to leave their beer-drinking and slag-shagging lifestyle.
>Natsuki is just fine for me
I need to have BOTH Natsuki and Sayori, else the other would kill herself.

It's a hassle but if you've been hardworking you can.
Honestly citizenship isn't the challenge. The challenge is staying here long enough to get your citizenship.
Costs of living are tremendous, one of the highest in the world, the labour scene is very competitive, and property prices are exorbitant. If you've managed to live here some time you're probably good to go.

my toilet

me on the bf's shoulder

I didn't mean to kill I said to eliminate the poor class or make it ininfuent

There will always be a poor class unless you want to implement communism.

Make 3 into 4 and it's still less than 5.

me on the ground

Are you still here?
My post are gonna be more slow but I'm still here as well

Yes
I'm posting in other threads.

Ok sorry for that I would post here too if I can
Are you sure about that?
youtube.com/watch?v=kl39KHS07Xc

If a poor class becomes richer, there are still going to be poor people. UBI and welfare are sketchy, I'm not exactly a fan of them. But of course their implementation depends on context.

The video take in exam heaven like the nordic countries where the super civic sense of the people make their society work without any abuses by the people
The situation got worsen be ause of immigration though

Precisely, it depends largely on the people's mindset.
If people want to work, then it'd work great.
If people are welfare queens in Appalachia it doesn't work.

Maybe if we can create a system which valorize the effort make by one person
Maybe offer some prize to people that prove to be good at a determinated thing
Prize that could be eletronics, vidya, or other entertainment

or a cute chastity cage
i really want one

All in all I know that this discussion will not lead to nothing but I know for sure that the situation will be better and better
The mindset of the mass hopefully will become better too

Then buy one :3
What are you keeping for buying one if you wish one so much
I waste money on shit like 23andmene so I have no moral highground