If everyone stopped trading in Petrodollars, America would be reduced to a third-world country in less than a week...

If everyone stopped trading in Petrodollars, America would be reduced to a third-world country in less than a week, so why hasn't this happened?

Because a lot of other states need us to buy a ton of stuff from them, and if we didn't they'd be screwed.

Samson option

> user welcome to Sup Forums. The jews control almost everything.

because the federal reserve is owned by the (((central bank))). so you see, america is just a proxy for da jews.
tldr; china or uk would be the next super power

This hasn't happened because when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State she heroically demanded that we protect the Libyan people from their cruel dictator Qaddafi. After freeing Libya and restoring the peace, it was revealed that Qaddafi was involved in a giant currency scheme that would have undermined our dollar. Only Secretary Clinton's hard work and foresight prevented this inconvenience from turning into a disaster.

America murders everyone that tries to initiate alternative options. freedum fuk yeah :^)

because military.
remember what happened when Saddam announced he would only trade Iraqui oil in €?

Yes, let's fuck with the country that is operating 3/4 of the GPS satellites on the planet.
That will HELP global trade.

Do you remember what happened to Gaddafi?

Yeah, that's why.

how deep does this rabbit hole wana go tonight, without any /x/ what so ever ?
inb4 gold, aliens, middle east, uk, or jews.

Everyone who has tried to drop the petrodollar has been murdered, invaded or sanctioned. America is too powerful at the moment.

This actually kind of happened. Not in a CTR way of course.

also actually america would thrive because we can grow food like a mother fucker, we have engineering masterminds that would still sell products to the rest of the world - using a national currency - we would basically become hitler inb4 holyhoax.

but the jews control enough of the decision makers to prevent this. )*=

so it's cool that everyone hates america, unknowing that usa is just a proxy for further fiat dominance.

but hey, WE GOT CARZ ON MARZ, BITCH.

China and Russia trade a lot in RMB.
It will be the next global currency.

What would they use instead? Euro, ruble and yuan are shit. Maybe swiss franc but it is too expensive.

BRIC. yeah i still havent thought out all the scenarios related to the multi layered /x/. i think when queen E dies we will see a shakeup.
it's interesting obamas brother is chinky.

there's more but i don't wana into that, strategy may change.

tally sticks, seashells, etc. learn something asshole.

Because everyone at this point pretty much merged with murica.
America feel the burn but so is everyone else, especially the ones who expect murica to pay their debts, which is pretty much the whole world.

>Iraq
>Lybia
>Syria
>Iran
gee, i wonder

Because the CIA killed ghadaffi for inadvertently attempting to do that on his end. It won't end well.

because they have the biggest guns

can we get a discussion of what would happen if all those countries used the petro dollar instead of gold?
it's like a few kids on the playground are cheating, using gold, and everyone else is playing by the "rules" (fiat).

i personally think we could see a form of utopia if iran and syria start using central bank fiat - i mean - that's where the cluster fuck of trading paper 4 gold comes into play.

we've all discussed if currency were to go digital, 0101010 blah blah, because even printing paper costs money.

yeah it's all "debt" or "credits" until some asshole wants a bric of gold (looking at you iran)

t.shlomo shekelberg

>only Americans own U.S. debt

I don't think you appreciate how brilliant the scam we've pulled off is. everybody would be fucked if the dollar went down.

that's why we got involved in IRAQ guy

we had to prevent them from selling oil in something OTHER than the petrodollar

funfact, the childlike empress's actress is a jew.

>Qaddafi

that guy who gave every married couple 60K to buy a house and start a family

what a villain

Number of reasons.

>If everyone stopped trading in Petrodollars, America would be reduced to a third-world country in less than a week, so why hasn't this happened?

America's army is a big guy.

fuck yes, my man is big into bitcoins but I'm like hey fuck it how about an app on your phone, when you sign up everyone gets money, and you just experiment using it, trick is new money is easily made so you only trade with people you trust, putting the value in the people you deal with, nasty negro jews want to buy shit you tell them to fuck off and you're sold out

Thank you based Hillary for making sure the chinks are the only power in Africa forever.
10/10

people like you are why hitlers national currency was crucified.

Since the UK gave up the sterling area and all the other currencies are shitshow, and no one wants to go back to gold.