What are some kinos about the protagonists swift descent into disgrace and insanity?

What are some kinos about the protagonists swift descent into disgrace and insanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/6epz71/mike_matei_has_been_exposed_for_writing_racist/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/savior avgn/
youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Mike getting JUSTed? Haven't watched Cinemassacre lately.

when can i deliver the final blow ive been BORN ready for this

is it time?

Another kinotard shit posting thread

go to /trash/ m8s

reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/6epz71/mike_matei_has_been_exposed_for_writing_racist/

Trump's biopic

As soon as I see the word kino I know the topic is garbage

Any kino where the scumbag protagonist takes advantage of a kindly old woman?

··························
·BROWN·BRICKS·
··························

...what

Could someone give me a quick rundown of whats been going on with mike matei?

he was bribed with an ugly tranny girlfriend because no real girl would ever touch him. they also never had sex.

it's actually not even easy to give a quick rundown anymore

Thread killer.

don't know why you guys insist on exacerbating mike's problems. he's clearly having a rough time right now and your badgering will only lead to his problems getting worse.

just give him some space so he can collect his thoughts.

What did Mike mean by this?

He's an alcoholic and exposed hundreds of innocent children to his 10 foot long schlong causing reddit to go apeshit.

posted dick pics on avgn's official twitter and talked about his dick on avgn's official youtube channel
banned people on the reddit avgn board for dumb shit
samefagged on multiple accounts and got found out because he thought it would be a good idea to add 2 of his hobbies for his nick (elvis8atari)
fucked over some woman who made him a klingon costume (some money shit)
made a bunch of racist comics
samefagged back in 2007 and defamed the irate gamer with the same elvis8atari nick he used on reddit
just check out reddit.com/r/avgn and reddit.com/r/thecinemassacretruth

Not really sure what the punchline is but his drawing skills are actually bretty good

Why does Mike care so much about Miney Crafta? Is it really that embarrassing? I thought it was a shit review back then but I never knew it bothered him this much.

The worst part is that this is just as unfunny as Mineycrafta.

The punchline is BALLS! Get it?
LMAO

Because it clearly showed that he had zero comedic talent.

>posted dick pics on avgn's official twitter and talked about his dick on avgn's official youtube channel
But that was years ago

What a fucking train wreck.

all this idiot had to do was upload videos of him playing stupid nintendo games and collect money. how does someone fuck that up? there should be no controversy involved. all he had to do was not post pictures of his dick.

It's Mike's attempt to ripoff Robert Crumb.

She's cute desu

Am i the only one who want to see her """girl""""friend taking handling his bick dick?

t. dicklet

Do you know how hard it is not to brag when you're packing 8+ inches? I try to interject with my size in every discussion I have with friends.

jeez haven't seen this girl in awhile

those boobs were never real :(

>bachelors degree in animation

Mike seem to be a really good guy. He don't deserve all this.

How did he go from being universally hated to suddenly being well liked a little while before the AVGN film came out? Was he shilling himself? Did tasteless kids who never saw mineycrafta figure out how to use Sup Forums?

What was Mike's involvement in that whole Cheetahmen II Kickstarter debacle again? I remember that being announced and everyone losing their shit, but I never heard how it ended.

Mike "BFA" Matei

Don't forget MINEY CRAFTA

He probably samefagged himself, /vr/ managed to out him so he definitely posted on Sup Forums. I wonder how much of the James as a cuck thing was Mike.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/savior avgn/
I bet this was Mike.

Most likely. While at the same time shitting on James since it's abundantly clear he has a very deep seeded resentment /jealousy of him.

>tfw 7 inches but a grower
>can't make claims about dick size in front of friends because they might call me out (they have seen me skinny dipping)

Wow, these are just awful.
Race jokes are the lowest hanging fruit and he still fucks it up.

use a pump

Typical leddit swj bullshit amd no i didnt read it. Not clicking on a plebit link

>all you have to do is not post pictures of your dick

I want this job

james: family man, using all his free time to deliver us quality content.

mike: junkey looking guy JUSTing himself, envious, cealous, probably resented, tried to meme his friend with cuckholdry accusations.

Drove off Bootsy

how do they recover from this?

How did James and Mike ever become friends in the first place?

special ed school

James need to fire Mike and retake control of cinemassacre.

>quality content.

you're a bit all over the place there, ZeldaElvisKaboomFan10

graveyard of honor

abuhbuh buhbee

Oh no, i did a mike.

How can anybody fuck up racist jokes this badly? They practically write themselves.

desu this doesn't surprise me. ever since I started watching avgn something about mike felt off. he always seemed like a real piece of shit deep down.

Did he really post a dick pic?

Yes, not once but THREE times, twice on the OFFICIAL Cinemassacre twitter while shitfaced drunk, the other time on reddit.

>deep down

It was not deep at all.

I feel bad for these mods as they are essentially enslaved to Caligula and have to clean up his messes

Holy shit! I hope this doesn't affect James

no one will get on james for this

why are cinemassacre fans such pussies?

From the mind that brought you MineyCrafta

i think it has to do with the fact that mike did all of this on james's account. his dick pic, the discussion of his dick, etc. all happened on an account with an avatar of james rolfe's face.

>why is reddit such pussies?
ftfy

THAT is a fucking tranny?

And on top of that James had NO idea until somebody emailed him a few days ago on his personal email (not his Cinemassacre one)

so where's the dick pic?

i dont think james uses reddit, twitter any of that shit anyway, way too busy. probably doesn't even know about this stuff yet

mike needs to settle down and be a family man

>made a bunch of racist comics
Hold up...could someone elaborate? I haven't heard about this yet.

Just google Mike Matei penis. It would not be the first time you google a penis.

Will someone please post an update on what's going on?

Nah, his dick pic was on his own twitter. The discussion of his dick was tho.

Nothing at the moment. We found his old edgy R Crumb wannabe comics and found out he ripped off an old lady. Nothing more as of yet.

See

what sub classification of humor belong this to?

>Mike defend himself on reddit using his real account named Elvis8Atari
>People quickly realize it's Mike, because who would defend him and we also know he's a Elvis and Atari fan
>People google Elvis8Atari find a lot things he posted over the year, now it's even clearer it's Mike. There's a fan page of the game Kaboom where Elvis8Atari is used and also is full name Michael T. Matei.
>On the webpage there's also his email thelocobandito1994 at yahoo
>People google the loco bandito and find the racist comics

Blue Jasmine fits the bill.

Will James do anything about it? Something makes me suspect that he's a doormat to his friends.

He really has to address this in some way. Maybe not publicly but definitely limit Mike's influence and put him back firmly behind the scenes.

>you will never go trought this level of exposition

I used to draw shit like that too, when I was 13

FOUND IT

youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A

These are pretty good.

Here's another one of Mike's masterpieces.

He's going off the deep end.

What is this juvenile shit.

He sounds like the 9 year old personality in Split

>reposting in the same thread
>reposting from reddit in the same thread
>reposting CENSORED shit from reddit in the same thread

sasuga

I don't get it. What's supposed to be special about this video? He's just playing Mario and being really boring.

Could only make it about a minute in before had to cringe close the tab

He's drunk. I think it's the same stream where he died 3 times at the start and got mad at people for it.