So US has proven they are no ally of Turkey by staging a coup here and supporting PKK, now...

So US has proven they are no ally of Turkey by staging a coup here and supporting PKK, now, shall we go Team China or Team Russia?

How would Europeans react if we allow Chinese to have military bases in Turkey and bring some ten thousands of Chinese Troops deployed here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmYjBUF2AOk
google.ru/search?client=opera&q=russia denies providing intel turkey&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=russia warned erdogan
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-thanks-putin-for-unconditional-support-over-coup-attempt--.aspx?PageID=238&NID=102062&NewsCatID=510
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_trials
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=wzcdnOQF5Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U fucking retard. Are all roaches this stupid? Erdogan staged the coup so inbred fuck wits like yourself will
>hurr durr America is evil
If you can't see the forest for three trees, I don't know what to tell you.
Fuck off back to your shithole country.

More for us to slaughter in the real war

>So US has proven they are no ally of Turkey by staging a coup here
LOL NO. IT WAS YOUR PRESIDENT FUCKO.

>this
Not everything in the world is related to the us...

I swear to god people are 1 step from blaming to extinction of dinosaurs on the cia

>Erdogan staged the coup

Any source on that other than some tinfoil hat material?

Meanwhile the mastermind of the coup is being sheltered by USA for +20 years, this gives a huge hint.

Americans say that the tree of liberty must sometimes be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. The most famous dinosaur - thanks to American media - is the Tyrannosaurus.

Blood of -tyrants-.

-Tyranno-saurus.

They're literally bragging about it right to your face. Wake up.

What are the odds Russia will have you? And your historical main ally in the far east would be Japan and not China. Really, I see this ending with all of us on Africa levels of shit-tier; but you are sadly going to lead us there - alone.

I've always hated Erdoğan as a secular Turk but I'd rather have a Turkish dictator instead of an US agent scum like Gulen. We are not Iraq, we are not Syria and hopefully we will not be. I also believed the coup was staged at very first hours but as details emerged, it was quite clear that this was a job of Güleniststo topple government and bring in US puppets.

People in the US may think this disgusting creature in your country is a "moderate leader" who values democracy and science but no. I've seen with my very own eyes how people were dumped out of their jobs or studies, simply because they were not part of "Hizmet" and I know how rigged all interviews and exams were in past.

Sure, what Erdoğan had been doing is not unforgettable; in the end, they worked together when all those happened but now, things have changed. As I said, I still don't like him but I'd rather have him instead of a deeply-entrenched, disgusting USA project in my country.

Muricans thought we would start killing each other but no. As I said; Turkey is not Syria or Libya. If we fought a civil war, we would give it a break to come together and kick your ass and then keep fighting with each other. Take your dirty hands of my country and Middle East, fat fuckers.

YOU HAVE TO HE SHITPOSTING ARE YOU SERIOUS?
>soldiers told it was a drill
>nobody did anything
>60k purged from government
>erdogan had his retards do his bidding
But oh no big bad America was behind it!!! American thinks your fucking garbage country with nothing of value is so important, and we're going to start a coup, a fucking pathetic one at that, and for what? If America was being it, you would be lile Lybia right now. Look at our track record, if we wanted your Africa tier country overthrown, you would have been a splatter of guts and blood on the walls by now.

>soldiers told it was a drill
>nobody did anything
>NOBODY DID ANYTHING

Really?

So our parliament, the police and intelligence headquarters, satellite control centers were not bombed. Oh and don't forget to shoot at PMs cars, kill 240 people and run over people's cars with tanks and APCs.

That's how Turkey does their military drills, right? If you ain't bleeding, you ain't winning. Like no one even questions why they are doing it, it's survival of the fittest out in Turkey

Damn, you are americans are tier 1 idiots.

>fucking burger forgets he is an ordinary citizen and not aware of his country's middle east politics

So you don't say anything about the fact that if we were behind it, your precious erdogan would be slaughtered in the street. But go after 1 point on the coup, which the (((bombing))) did nothing, did it kill erdogan? No so it did absolutely nothing you inbred turk scum. Like I said, if the Americans were behind it, you would know. They would have mass executions and I'm sure you would be one of them, be thankful we were not behind this.

Take some time off from fucking your goat? Hope your little cock isn't too raw from it. Don't forget to pray and suck Allah's cock this afternoon.
Jesus I can't wait for russia to swoop in amd purge your country and retake Constantinople.

>we

It was us, THE JEWS
now that we are 'allies' again you can't call on us publiclly without serious evidance. enjoy your 21 million.

;_;

YOU COULDN'T HAVE LEFT IT AT GERMANY? FUCKING HELL, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Now the whole area will go down the shitter like... oh wait.

Turks ITT, welcome to the EU.

Even the most secular people in Turkey right now believes US was behind the coup and rallied in support of Erdogan.

Jesus Turks really are as stupid as they say then.
Enjoy your caliphate senpai

that is one fucking autistic comic

They ain't stupid.

Actually Turkish people are well aware of what's going on. I have lived 4 years in Europe and US and Turks have much more greater situational awareness. We get suspicious of everything and don't trust the media. But in the west everyone believes their cock feeders and they are never suspicious of probability of getting false information.

Now even the most Anti-AKP people, journalists say US did it. All the evidence out there supports that.

Ps: US has a very bad track of supporting military coups in Turkey as they already did in 1960 and 1980

So is Böhmermann and Erdogan then didn't get asylum here. Don't underestimate the power of a Polandball.

>So is Böhmermann and Erdogan then didn't get asylum here

That "Erdogan seeking asylum in Germany story" was fabricated by US agents. It wasn't true but it spreaded in order to drop the morale of anti-coup people.

NBC news had to remove the story afterwards.

If the US wanted to stage a coup in Turkey, Erdogan would already be dead. The US is an expert at taking down governments overnight and installing puppet regimes. Just look at the Cold war. The coup was a setup by Erdogans puppets in the military, Im sure most of the troop didnt even know they partook in a coup to oust Erdogan.

Why does this not surprise me anymore? Still not sure whom to believe entirely, but this of course puts a whole new light on it.

>troops

go watch a documentary about hiroshima and then come back and ask again

Actually spontaneous killing a leader, which got +25 million votes is very bad idea if you want to take control of the country. It's only good if you want to lead into a civil war. You'd want him alive for a fake court.

That was the procedure during the American backed 1960 and 1980 coups. They captured the prime mininsters, MPS alive, charged them, put some of them in prisons and executed the high ranked ones

Pic related: he was the prime minister of Turkey from 1950 to 1960. Then he noticed US doing sneaky things in Turkey, he approached the soviets but he got hanged after the coup. The did a huge smear campaign against him during the process.

And actually coup plotters did an amazing manipulation, many believed he was guilty of stealing stuff, neopotism, adultery etc..

>even the most anti-akp journalists say it was the u.s

Yeahhh what could be the reason for that.. :D

That's called purge m8

Everyone supporting Gulen got removed and sacked.

That's the consequence of being an American collobrator :)

>Erdogan staged the coup
Look retard..
1- USA military base was used for this coup. If you think Erdogan staged this, you should assume that USA is puppet of Erdogan. Or USA want Erdogan more power. Does that sound logical to you? Erdogan and USA relations have been shitty since USA support Kurds. And as Erdogan has been gaining more power, he doesnt give a fuck about USA.

2- If Erdogan did this to gain more power.. He should be more authoritarian by now.. But currently he has been mentioning about Ataturk all time and seek for secularists' support. Last week they had even made joint demostration together with biggest opposition party which is Ataturk's secular party.

>then they did it again (nuke) a few days later for no reason what so ever

actually the stubborn nippon refused to surrender after the first bomb, then when they realised that the muricans weren't joking around and where going to keep dropping bombs like they where pills they gave up

Europe's future looks gloomy anyway, I'm okay with you guys doing whatever you do. We've got such soft, weak and pathetic politicians these days. If you were to make any threatening moves on the geopolitical scene, I hope it could at least make our pussies to fuck off from politics so that stronger leaders can rise.

Do you think the coup happened at the direct orders of Gulen, or was it someone lower in their hierarchy who fucked up and acted without Gulen's approval? Is USA's refusal to extradite Gulen the main issue you have with them, or do you think they knew and planned for the coup attempt before it happened?

I've seen a lot of Turkish anons here claiming that Gulenist infiltration has been a known serious issue over there for a long time, and that a lot of the big names stopping the coup were Kemalists. They also said that the purge of Gulenists will probably mean that Erdogan doesn't have enough of his own trusted men to fill their positions, so a lot of those jobs will probably be taken by Kemalists.

Immediately after the coup failed, a lot of Turkish anons on this board were in despair. But once it turned out the coup attempt was Gulenist rather than Kemalist, they changed their minds and figured that the coup's failure actually meant dodging a bullet. I assume Turks know their own country better than I do, and I'm inclined to trust their take on it.

American and European media outlets work like a war propaganda machine.

The worst part, these idiots believe that they have some kind of free press and they know everything better than others but they are clueless about almost everything.

At least we Turks are aware we are being fed by something stupid by the media all the fucking time.

Americans and Europeans don't have this situational awareness. And they can't filter things.

> Purges lists ready before the coup even started.

Yeah, sure Suleiman.

You do realize nobody on earth except Turks believe it was real.

Turkish posters are the fucking worst, just dumb shitposters every single time. Erdogan has basically been in power since 2003 and there's no sign of that changing. You'd think that would be cause for alarm, but Turks are too fucking dumb to think for themselves.

Overthrown ISIS if you can. Your pussy army cant step up to Syrian soils now.
Overthrown Iran if you can. They are still developing Nuclear weapons.
Overthrown N.Korea if you can. They have been threatening your num 1 ally in far Asia.

>Purges lists ready before the coup even started.

They had been wiping out Gulenists since 2013. That's the another motivation of the coup.

US backed Gulenist were planing a coup for August, but they noticed AKP was going to wipe them out from office, they had to conduct the coup earlier than planned, which led to its failure.

That's the reason the discharge lists were already ready.

I imagine that they were thinking, "wow holy shit that was terrifying but an explosion of that magnitude surely must have bankrupt them. It must have been a desperate show of force designed to scare us into submission; they have nothing left now."
And then we dropped a second one.

>most secular
you don't know that

one word.... nukes
its not enought to win the fight and bugger off.
we need to take steps to civilise cultures, and help are fellow man in getting off that round about

>retarded roaches still think the coup was legit
>it's totally not dogman cementing power forever guys
hey, on the plus side your islamic dictatorship might mean you have less terrorism for a while. at least until 'murica comes and frees the shit out of you in a couple of decades and leaves you a broken shithole like iraq :^)

What is your advice then? Shall we replace him with a CIA puppet like Gülen?

Our own dictator >>>>>>>>>>>>>> CIA installed Gulenist guy

>US backed
Makes literally no sense. How would the US benefit from that at all, unless they themselves set up the coup to fail to keep Erdogan in power.

Is this what it's like living under a dictator? The populace becomes too ignorant to know any better?

I had no idea Turks were so naive

Just keep the fucking muslims out of here, i don't give a fuck who puppets your military

Turkey must be doing something right when they enrage the EU and the US.

So what's your advice, jew?

Shall we import an CIA supported puppet to replace Erdogan? Is it going to better for us?

Or shall we start gunning down AKP voters and start a civil war here?

Damn Europeans are so fucking retarded.

Roaches actually believing Erdogan. ayy Lmao.

I think it's pretty obvious what's happening

Erdogan isn't sticking to the program that UN, EU and US has set up and has a long history of opposing israel/US. So US fuels resistance to replace Erdogan like they have done with countless leaders before. It fails and Erdogan manages to actually rally the turks against the US takeover. US will back off and wait for Erdogan to reinstate a government, push propaganda against him to label him as a dictator while isolating turkey with sanctions, and use this as well as an ISIS false flag as cue to invade turkey and place a puppet leader (or just continue fueling resistance until the country caves in).

If i was a turk right now i'd flee to sweden or something

At least he aint a CIA enabled, cultural marxist, gay supporting jew.

That is likely the wisest approach. Thanks, Finland.

Muricans and roaches calm the fuck down.

As a roach, I dont think US behind all of this. But Gülen can be. All these generals, commenders and corp forces are just a little part of Gülen's sect. I believe in 6 years, all of Turkish Army leader will be with Gülen and sharia will come. But I still cannot say anything about coup.Cuz I dont know anything. Neither you guys do. All ı know is we fucked up. So, anyone willing to give me citizenship?

Actually, it's true. The American buttlickers among the Turks did stage the coup, which seriously appears to have been backed by CIA or some other force. The mails of Turkish Erdogan party reveal nothing and the purge becomes much more clear when you see it was gulen's network being destoyed. The roaches will now probably be accepted by Putin into his alliance.

Few facts:
-NATO airbase used by coupist, was inaccissable to German delegates wanting to visit it weeks prior. So obviously NATO at that point was aware of the situation.
-Russia warned Erdogan of the coup, via our listening stations in Syria intercepting the communications. Meanwhile, Turkey`s ally - NATO, did nothing.
- US Generals complained hat cooperation with Turkey in NATO is now under question, since, SURPRISE - the generals and officers they dealt were were mostly part of coup.
-Gulen operates from USA, and lacking knowledge of his movement activities implies that either USA services are incredibly incompitent, or involved.
-USA did not voice support for Erdogan during coup, but immidiately as soon as it became clear its failed, Kerry hurried to tell it would be countraproductive to blame USA for involvemenet - knowing such voices will arise.
-Who refueled coupist planes?

And once again: USA pretends, it did not know whats about to happen despite neibourghin the coupist, nor it assisting Erdogan via intel during coup implies its either hella incompetent, involved in planning it - or best case, knew but hoped coup succeed and witheld knowledge.

What proof is there that the USA military base was used to support the coup?

You would become a high priority nuke target. Every german knows, how much that sucks

I didn't know america was this evil and manipulative

I`d be worried about your own country, user. You realize Gulenists are round 40k at least in Germany, and operating same way as in Turkey - infiltrating education mostly, with intent to raise generation of sectants brainwashing more people later and taking over goverment posts?

Is "intelligence was from Russia" part right?
I thought the rest of military got the intelligence and warned erdoğan about it

No he is a pro- islam, pro isis shit bag that wants to destroy the little secularism you have left.

enjoy being stuck in the 12th century, AGAIN.

>1- USA military base was used for this coup.

Proof?

>islamist gülen cult members are being purged
>they are being replaced with secularists
>suddenly western media is mad about it
Really makes you think huh?

>Calls Turks roaches and then talks like as if he cares about the well being and secularism of Turks

Fuck off jew. We are better with ISIS than compared with rotten western values like women's rights and gay rights.

Turkey is ripe for a Saddam/Gadaffi/Assad government under sultan Edrogan. Edrogan has solidified has power even further by using the coup to apprehend 6000 military, removed 8000 police officers, suspend over 15 000 education personnel (from professors to highschool teachers), and strip countless judges/politicians of their ranks. He's even seized national media outlets like the Zaman to pump his propaganda, and arrests those who make fun of him on social media. Turkey continues to supply power, weapons, and capital to ISIS as nothing would please Edrogan more than ISIS to gain control in the region so he can establish Sharia law in his own state.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmYjBUF2AOk

Turkey should have their NATO membership removed which would be even more upward pressure for civil war.

You dumb motherfucker, do you really think the US would instigate such a botched coup? It would be way more professional if they were involved.

>Team Russia
Fuck off.

>US is behind all of this!
>not tinfoul hat material
where is your source?

>Meanwhile the mastermind of the coup is being sheltered by USA for +20 years, this gives a huge hint.
This is why you cannot take muslims seriously

Officially not really known. Just facts:
- Iranian and Turkish outlets reported about Russia supplying intellegence.
google.ru/search?client=opera&q=russia denies providing intel turkey&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=russia warned erdogan
- Russian officials DENIED doing so when asked about it. Meanwhile some deputates privately confirmed it.
- Erdogan officially THANKED Russia for support during coup, though what degree of involvement other than moral support is unknown.
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-thanks-putin-for-unconditional-support-over-coup-attempt--.aspx?PageID=238&NID=102062&NewsCatID=510

Either way, i doubt if Russia provided intellegence it played key role, pretty sure Turkish authorities knew it themselves and had own sources, plus the military was divided from the start so there was immidiate opposition.

>he magically had a list of tens of thousands of names just a few hours after that pathetic attempt of a coup
>the soldiers sent on the streets looked confused and were poorly equiped
>they had an f-16 on erdogan's ass but didn't fire
and the list goes on.
i predict turkey will lose teritory to the kurds in the near future.

>US spies on Germany
>BND is subservient to US agency not reporting to the german officials
>>where is your source
Dont make me laugth.

Doesn't matter, roach. Your choice is either one form of islamisation or another. Go to your nearest monument to the republic and weep, Atatürk is dead and so is turkey.

I thought Turkey doesn't want interference from outside? Why are they pissed when they do not get assistance? I hope they leave NATO, they are unreasonable dogs.

i read somewhere dughin was in turkey when the coup took place.

no argument

There's nothing weird in lists being ready before coup. Each faction knows who supports it or opposes it, its not like Gullenists appeared out of thin air on the coup day, they were active in Turkey forever and MIT was tracking their activity.

>Erdogan knew US was going to organise a coup by using Gulenists infiltrated into the military
>Erdogan quickly prepared huge discharge lists see
>CIA and Gulenist got aware of incoming discharges and purge
>They rescheduled the coup for an earlier date
>which led to disorganisation and failure

Official story.

Must be a meme, because the guy has no relevance or influence whatsoever outside of western propaganda. In fact, most people in Russia know him exclusively from ti.

I dont know.

You are on your own actually.

1 shot down russian plane. -russia
2 support isis -syria
3 closed borders and didnt manage to destibilze syria -USA
4 violate "human" rights and killed people -EU.

The coup was caused by CIA, but russia warned erdogan beforehand, he didnt believe firstly and let it happen. Almost got killed and saved by russian special forces.

I dont know, if i was a turk i would invade iraq and syria tbhq senpai.

Think about the chain of events: Turkey shoots down Russian fighter jet. Tensions rise. At the time of the downing of the jet it was clear Turkey was acting in favor of USA NATO as the claim was that Russia was interfering with efforts to topple Assad.

Fast forward several months--not but days before the coup, Russia and Turkey proclaim coziness in the news media. It is at this time I think Russia gave Erdogan a heads up on USA coordination with Gulanists (Gulan is tight with Clinton/Clinton Foundation financial support). Remember, Russia apparently has Hillary Clintons Deleted emails, so it is plausible it had inside information about Gullan. Now whether a coup was in the works and Erdogan initiated a counterCoup action to flush things out, or the internalCoup leaders got word that the "gig" was up and were pressed into action before being ready, I don't know for sure. it's all very interesting to say the least. Remember what FBIanon said about Clintons email?

>secularists are arrested undemocratically, they are replaced with gülen cult members (hardcore islamists) on 2008 with ergenekon case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_trials

nobody gives a shit
western media doesn't show anything about it, simply playing the blind
it's because as long as they are serving to usa, western media doesn't give a shit about democracy or secularism

>now we are purging islamists
>replacing them with secular military members
>putting kemalists back to their work

western media suddenly says it's an undemocratic way to do it, so uncivilized

what changed? doesn't usa want a secular turkey? why have islamists always been promoted in turkey by the west?

you refuse to see it and you still claim to be redpilled ones...

Do you really believe this? Religious leaders called Turks out to protest the coup for fuck's sake.

>Muricans thought we would start killing each other but no.
You literally did you morons. Erdogan purged everyone who ever opposed him.

Even if CIA or whatever was trying to coup you,two rights don't make a wrong.

See what happened today in the Turkish army

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=wzcdnOQF5Ds

Half these idiots are too stuck up Putin's ass to realize it but him and Erdogan will become friends in a few years, they're already saying the plane shootdown was ordered by a Gulenist to make Erdogan lose legitimacy. More evidence of US support for Gulen will push Turkey closer to Russia. Russia will not deny Turkey to join its sphere, the straits are too important. Turkey will get closer to Russia and may eventually join the Eurasian Union. NATO will weaken if Trump wins aswell so more reasons for Turkey to get closer to Russia plus the fact Turkey's end goal is pan-Turkism and Russia's sphere could help make that possible.

The pro-American coup attempt led by Gulen in Turkey last Friday shocked Turkey. But when exactly did the threat of a coup become known and who had such information?

As analysts have reconstructed the events, the Turkish intelligence service MIT could have learned of the coup threat and reported it to the General Staff only several hours before it actually began. According to the MIT report, the coup took place at 16:00 on July 15th. The information from MIT officially reached General Staff Chief Hulusi Akar, land forces commander Salih Cholak and General Yashar Guler, who were all later arrested by the rebels, but the General Staff did manage to get out in time the orders banning military aircraft and helicopter flights over Turkey.

At the same time, President Erdogan stated that he received the news of rebellion only after it had begun and was able to leave his hotel a mere 10-15 minutes before the putschists’ special forces arrived in helicopters. He stated: “On the 15th, I was in Marmaris, where we had five days of vacation. At around 10 P.M., I was told about what was happening. They decided to take me away from the hotel. An operation against me was carried out in Marmaris and two of my guards were killed. If I had stayed an additional 10-15 minutes, I would have been killed or captured.”

The coup was so shitty no way it was real

When we are at war, we use mosques.

The same thing happened during Cyprus invasion and Korean war where Mosques giving salah 24/7

stay mad, jew.

>1 shot down russian plane. -russia
All official media here are keeping on with "plane was shot by rogue usa-backed pilots, Erdogan dindu nuffin", and Erdogan is flying to Moscow to meet with Putin in person very soon, so seems like our government decided to forget plane incident.

>turkistan tries to act though
>gets Iraqd

Adding to that - the pilot that shot down the plane was part of coup, along with his command - and Erdogan now says back then he just tried to safe face and not expose he doesnt control the military.

Maybe true, maybe false. Large parts of military indeed might have been not under control - however the Syrian politic was supported by AKP, MiT did weapon smuggling, and Erdogan`s son likely oil trade with ISIS.

So Russia is now situationally standing with Turkey, as both sides have something to gain from it - but we make no illusions about Turks. That said, we hope we`ll get compromise with Erdo regarding Syria as now he has chance to switch the gears.

10 Temmuz means 10th of July, thats not today.

>nobody gives a shit
>western media doesn't show anything about it, simply playing the blind
This. No western media reports shit happening in Ukraine at all, since its "pro western".

Are Turks legit fucking retarded or what? Do you really think that USA would support such an amateurish coup? I mean, you know one thing USA is good at? Information warfare. Do you really believe they would just let all the information channels (TV, internet) open?

The question immediately arises: if the security services and General Staff had known about the coup being prepared, then why was Erdogan not warned until 6 hours later? This was quiet sabotage which means that the leadership of the security services and General Staff also contained conspirators, and that the arrest of generals could have been a diversion. Or did Erdogan receive the information, know everything, and decide to provoke the conspirators into open rebellion in order to nip the coup in the bud?

There is yet another detail: two of Erdogan’s military advisors were arrested following the putsch. It is unknown, of course, what exactly their role was, but it cannot be excluded that the information from the army and security services had gone through them and that it was them who delayed such an alarming message.

In response to these inconsistencies, yet another, rather interesting theory has appeared in the press which says that the President of Turkey thanked the Russian Federation for saving his life. As the authors of this theory have conveyed, Russia’s intelligence structures found out about the US’ conspiratorial plan to overthrow Erdogan as early as 9 months ago.

Atleast they can act tough. You're country is eternally cucked.

You mean when you are at war with secularism. The failure of the fake coup was a big win for a theocratic rule in Turkey.

yeah, i would do the same.

The plan was to shoot down his plane and then, with the help of the CIA, replace Erdogan with Fethullah Gulen, using ISIS terrorists as the main active force. But seeing as how the President of Turkey had already apologized for the downing of the Su-24 bomber two weeks ago (which was admittedly quite unexpected), then the Ministry of Defense of Russia could have then found it possible to launch an operation to protect the Turksh leader “with the help of the elite 26th special forces regiment of the Russian Defense Ministry’s GRU.”

According to this theory, it was Russian Spetsnaz who successfully evacuated Erdogan to the Case De Maris Hotel shortly before the assault on the Grand Yazici Club Turban where he was previously located and where 8-10 militant groups managed by the CIA violently broke in only to find an empty room.

It is difficult to say how much truth there is in this version, but there is the fact that President Erdogan’s first appeal to the people to take to the streets against the rebellion was relayed through social networks while he was still in some kind of “unofficial” shelter with lace curtains on the windows. And then suddenly the center of the country’s governance was taken back into is hands while covered on a flight by Russian air forces to Ankara, allege such sources. Why the rebel pilots of the Turkish Air Force failed to shoot down the president’s Gulfstream IV with TC-ATA registration, if they indeed already had it in their sights, is also up for speculation.

“Of course, it cannot bet said that Erdogan was saved by our guys, Russians,” Yuri Pershikov, an information analyst specializing in Turkish affairs commented on these reports. “Reports have appeared that some of our electronic warfare systems deployed in Russia and Syria blocked the navigation equipment on [Turkish] air force bases. Information has also appeared that Erdogan’s plane was caught by two Turkish aircraft but they were, for some reason, unable to shoot. Afterwards, reports appeared that our air forces and satellites were involved. For sure, we will hardly find out whether this is true or not, but we can assume that they could have suppressed the guidance systems of these planes. Russia has the technological capabilities to have helped and supported Erdogan.”

RIP