Out of all the british coloneys why are white south africanas the most disgusting sub humans ?

Out of all the british coloneys why are white south africanas the most disgusting sub humans ?
>disgusting accent
>ugly features (deformed)
>ugly skin

i think most australias share the same traits as south africans,

thank god kiwis came out alright

Other urls found in this thread:

capebrewing.co.za/
nytimes.com/1985/09/11/world/european-nations-order-sanctions-on-south-africa.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white south africans
The Anglos are fine but the boers are all inbred lower class scum

The boers are dutch and the dutch have the most avergae looking people ever.

Listen cunt, if you don't fuck off and go wash that shit off your face I'm going to come and burn down your Pa

You're talking about Afrikaners m8. There are 2 groups of whites in SA

>me

Self hating Maori detected.

Because the Anglo ruins everything he touches. Literally everything.

fuck of m8 its your boers who are disgusting

Im not sure, I think there was allot of inbreeding going on and mixing with the bushman.

>Dutch """"colonialism""""
You guys pissed off before you could do anything useful

wtf is with her face

Because Africa as a continent is a hellhole and living there fucks up your genetics. There's a reason it has been called "The Dark Continent." White settlers of Africa are literally sacrificing everything to civilize it. Don't be a dick Australia.

She got dat albino magic.

Fetch a high price at the witch doctor

I have a Boer gf and she's 9/10 with a cute accent. #NotAllBoers

By the time this is posted, that albino will have been turned into muti

Subhuman half Maori is crying cus he's not as good looking as us Boers.

kek

You gotta admit some of those rural boer are fucking weird looking.

They fiki fiki too much with the natives

That's a coloured SAshil

Colonies you country bumpkin.

If you put a blue bulls cap on him you won't know the difference

>Industrial Revolution started in England
You really are deluded, aren't you?

All afrikaner are descended from the same thousand or so people, all of them have ancestry from either indonesia or the hottentots.

Marginally. Not much different from Dixieland Americans.

But the New Zealanders are so interbreed with Maori there is hardly anyone there that looks completely white.

This.

Please don't associate me with Afrikaners

FUCK SETH EFRICA

Don't blame the Dutch. Their sisters were really hot to start with.

they're dutch

We're actually pretty good looking tbqhwyfam. You can meme all you want about the boers, but after centuries of keeping this country afloat we've still got it.

Boers didn't even run SA for over 100 years, and in the time that you did, you managed to somehow turn the whole world against us. Afrikaners were good nation builders, but your foreign/native policies were drawn up by a plank

I am not sure whether you are memeing or downright autistic because the dude in the picture looks like he is suffering from some mental issue.

World turned against us because they were bluepilled fags. Country was running fine before we got betrayed.

Afrikaner girls are top-tier

Do they repatriate Boers in the Netherlands?-
Must be strange for Boers to migrate to the Netherlands, considering how liberal Europe has become whilst Boers still retain much of that pre Cultural Marxist continentL European attitude and beliefs that made Europe great.

I would go back to some parts of africa if i could. Seychelles for starters. Mahe I is paradise. Any reccomendations for safe white areas in SA?

>implying you wouldn't hit Yolandi Visser's cameltoe like there was no tomorrow

Neither Netherlands or Britain allows us to be repatriated in Europe

>safe white areas in SA?
Safe has a different meaning here. For foreigners no place is honestly "safe". You can try cape town, but you're better off just not coming to africa at all.

Initially I would have, but something about her is just disgusting. Plus, Africa, she probably has AIDS.

Go to Cape Town and stick to the white suburbs. Tourists are pretty sheltered over here.

Fuck man give me some beers a rifle and a couple of white bros, itll be as safe as im getting anywhere. How do you all view americans?

She's hot in a disgusting way. The things I would do to her...

How old are you guys?

28 bruh

>"Africa is a country, all Africans are the same"

Americans, Aussies and New Zealanders are the bros of this world

My half aunt is south african and she lives in some place named Naboomspruit, is that a nice town ?(for south african standards)

Ye, we all have aids down here hur dur dur. Also it's not like her entire look is just an act. But ye, stay away from our women.

Yeah, thats basically what I just said.

Never heard of it so I had to Google it. Turns out it's in Limpopo (red flags already) and they've changed the name from Naboomspruit to Mookgophong. I definitely will not be going near there anytime soon

meant for

Shit, honestly, why do you stay in SA? Ive only island hopped and been to kenya once, and there were more bad places than good, though some of your blacks are INFINITELY better than american blacks. Yall should come to America, im hiring lads.

whats with this low quality shitposting?
this isn't /b.
Worst part of this thread isn't the thrash your spewing, it's the quality of the attempt thats so disgusting.
Step it up man

Absolutely disgusting. Wearing black to attract niggers is what shes doing, probably already has AIDS.

I've been there once. Pretty quite small town. It's still not safe in terms of foreign standards, but it's decent if you keep an eye out for trouble.

Fuck me..

ye, fuck you

What are you so mad about though? Also, shouldnt it be fook ewe?

Is it safer than Chicago or Atlanta? What are gun laws like for tourists?

Not mad bruh. Pretty chill. And it's actually fok jou.

There we go, I knew there was some niggerized way of spelling it.

Ok, her husband got a big game farm near some place named Ellisras so I guess I will not stay in Naboomspruit a long time.
He also have a house in Johannesburg but I've heard that it's not a nice place to visit.

SA isn't like Kenya. We still have our culture and nationhood intact (for now)

Not sure how bad things are in the US cities, since the riots you guys have looks like an average day for us. I guess that specific area is a lot quieter than your cities. Most crimes there would be small time burglaries. Guns laws you'd have to live here for a few years to get citizenship then apply for a gun license and renew it every few years.

mfw every two years we stay with my wife's family who are the only whites in a location (PE Walmer). Literally surrounded 360 by blacks.

So far I came back 4 times alive, but I'm done with this Russian roulette.

>words based on dutch spelling is niggerized
k

I visited kenya 20 years ago, wasnt really old enough to understand politics, particularly african politics. Shit changes twice a year with countries.

>Dutch = Niggers

Thanks for confirming

They're staying in Walmer township and not Walmer itself?

Fuck thats right even olympic atheletes have permits to shoot their girlfriends. Damn i wish the american bill of rights traveled unquestioned with me world wide. Mainly just the second.

Sorry, that'd be too racist. We'd have to take all your wogs too, and we can't have that.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a group of you looking to declare independence in some corner somewhere yet. Some of the shit I hear coming out of SA these days sounds Zimbabwe tier.

If you have a decent amount of money you can do just about anything you like.

Food is great, have a maid and gardener.
Nature, outdoors etc you can escape to some great places where the dindus actually don't hate you.
Most of them just want to be left alone in their hut with their cows and couldn't care.

The government is too unorganized to actually track you and get in your face about everything.

The negatives are seeing your money to go shit, while having to pay so much tax when you need to spend more money for private services to replace the government alternatives for the masses. Of course crime and half of Africa living here due to having basically no borders.

I don't know anyone who hasn't been a victim of crime at least once including myself.

If it all goes to shit which is happening slowly I don't know what I'll do. Food prices are rising due to the drought.

Guess its just the waiting game, who knows.

>american education

Yeah, an actual township full of blacks, with the shabins, kids wandering the streets, mob justice and everything that comes with it.

>HIV positive

I think most whites (and perhaps coloureds too) support independence, but it's very much under the radar. Our media is run by big multiculti corporations and they'd instantly brand any independence resurgence as racist or akin to apartheid

Pretty sad when even I go to a vacation there and can pretend everything is free.

Although one thing that appears to remain the same across all countries are the high tech prices.
But fuck me, could your internet service be any shittier?

I know the area well. It puzzles me that they'd stay in the township though. Walmer proper is actually quite comfy

Keep going, you're just confirming how retarded you really are.

Jesus that is beautiful. What is that city. Is cannabis cultivated in any reasonable fashion? And what is the beer like?

As are you

Go on...

M8, they are poor as fuck. We have to send money over just so her daughter can go to a private school instead of becoming a druggie and a slut in public one.

Far across the distance

And spaces between us?

Boers are inbred

It's getting better slowly. If you live in a decent suburb you can get 20-40mb/s and higher fiber now.

Telkom is a typical text book Black Economic Empowerment "success" story like Eskom and SAA.

Umhlanga. It's a holiday town turned CBD in the far distance is Durban city which is overrun by dindus. The photo is quite old look on google maps. These "new town centers" are growing fucking fast.

Yeah, just like in the US same stigma etc.
We have great crafts, most come from the Western Cape. My favoure is CBC capebrewing.co.za/

Fuck off those people are Dutch and thus superior.

You have come to show you

>superior
>gets colonies taken away by us
>only attacks us during civil wars
Fuck off inbred lover

Theres somethong about her that creeps me out. Id bet shed be that unhinged bitch in person

A lot of areas, mostly close to joburg, have 100mb/s fibre now.

How does one survive in a country thats 90 % black? I think our population is 3 % black and I cant stand seeing them

Daily reminder that the anglo south africans are cucks and are to blame for the end of apartheid

You get used to it, toughen up and go with the flow.

It sounds like a nightmare though to live in SA.

It was all of you fucking jews with your sanctions.
Fuck you, read a book.
nytimes.com/1985/09/11/world/european-nations-order-sanctions-on-south-africa.html

Gonna be honest with you. I'd rather live here right now than any european country at the moment. At least with our niggers we can control them to an extent since they are stupid as fuck. It's really not all bad here. I'd almost compare it to Sup Forums, if you've lived here long enough you kinda know where to go to enjoy yourself and have a good time.

Anglos are filthy scum should all be exterminated, I'm an Iberian colonial and my niggers were freed due to the eternal Anglo.

Wish USA could FUCK OFF, so I could either ethnically cleanse my homeland or just toss them on boats without fearing liberation.

I don't know, it seems that even Afrikaners vote for the end of apartheid. I guess it's like he said , people knew that it was a necessity to end apartheid because of the sanctions.