en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_the_Baltic_states
ifop.com/media/poll/3025-1-study_file.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_heavy_water_sabotage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>France

Norway's original government fled to the UK with all the gold

Britain did a lot for Norway

France:D

Well, you can’t lose if you have people fighting on both sides.

Why did Hitler attacked on two fronts? Germans are stupid

Now you know youtube.com/watch?v=bofwY6ZA6iI

>France

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>wealthy educated countries are blue
>shitholes are red
hmmmm

Georgia

I rather have trouble understanding the different opinions among the /balts/

iirc lithuania has a larger percentage of russians living there

>France

my keks

I don't understand why someone unironically thinks that US did the most to win the WW2. Probably butthurt causing the denying of reality (if we speak about Poland or the Baltics)

youtube.com/watch?v=_wmWSpdaNWg

watch this

in fact watch the entire series its great

If I take the information on wikipedia as granted, it doesn't seem like that desu. But correct me if I am wrong.
>In 2011, there were 1,052,520 ethnic Russians in the Baltic States (556,422 in Latvia, 321,198 in Estonia, 174,900 in Lithuania), having declined from 1,726,000 in 1989, the year of the last census during the Soviet era
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_the_Baltic_states

>iirc
Well as always you remember wrong.

guess i was wrong then

i love this map

Based Norway

Memes and hatred for Russia aside, you can't deny that they played a huge part in WWII.
It's just that the West glosses over the fact as they have their own war heroes and all. I doubt that you can for sure say which side did the most overall but we can say which side did the most for specific parts. In Eastern Europe that is without a doubt Russia.

Even while writing this comment I noticed a bias. I didn't even think about Africa or the Far East. So that's about it, which country fought the most on your land and won will be the sure answer.

>france

You are fake news

He thought Stalin would attack him eventually and wanted to get in on the attack while Russia was weak. He also thought Britain would never really be able to land in France.

Well, the starting point might not be so wrong tho. Maybe Lithuanians are more honest because they have the smallest concentration of Russians, while the other two being butthurt and having trouble with the "un-registered foreigners".

say whatever you want, but US propaganda is indeed effective

They tried to invade and liberate Norway first, they didn't succeed but Germany left around 200,000 soldiers during the entire war there.

this map is bullshit. i don't think i know a single person that would say it was the us and not the ussr who did the most to win ww2

Ironic, considering that we were going to invade them if Germany didn't

Absolute state of France

>France

The only good anwer is Canada.

My thoughts exactly.

Cause they sent decisive military and economic aid to URSS during op Barbarossa
Soviets wouldnt have survived the invasion without US aid

brainwashing basically

>people will actually believe that map

t. mussolini in denial

Wel, France was no option in that poll. So you don't proof anything

>France
OH NO NONO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Notice how it doesnt reach 100% ?

Why the public opinion has changed so dramatically? Only because of the US propaganda?

Breddy much
Holywood does some good work

There's always an option that says "I don't know/ no answer"

Wel, "I don't know/ no answer" was no option in that poll. So you don't proof anything
:^)

>people who only had their local experiences and local news sources as their information had it by the correct end
>people with all the information in the world thanks to the internet, torrents,youtube, and years of analysis and books are just sheeple programmed by propaganda

have you retards ever considered propaganda may have existed before post ww2 american hegemony?

WW2 ended for Lithuania in 1989

Except it's true
Maybe you could've repelled the Germans on your own but only maybe
But there's no way you could've maintained logistics lines all the way to Berlin without American trucks

please tell me you're not actually believing this

Do you really believe that everyone in the world read books about the war and makes his own opinion?

>always
That word has a meaning
Also, why isn't France depicted in your pic?

When will you refund every kopejka to Russia that they invested in Lithuania?

The % is most likely too small to be relevant.

no but neither did the people in the may 1945 portion of the pic. so whos to say who is getting jewed more?

>Also, why isn't France depicted in your pic?
are you retarded

I'll answer the question myself: because it wasn't an option in this poll.
Which brings me back to my first statement: this pic doesn't prove anything

>France

We were instrumental in preventing the Germans from getting a nuclear bomb.

you are cunts

proof ? Because im reading up on the poll and it says nowhere that the answers were limited to these 3.
Stop spouting shit and then doubling down on them like a retard.

Here's the source of the poll

ifop.com/media/poll/3025-1-study_file.pdf

Not shown in the picture above are the options "Those three countries" and "Another country / no opinion". The answer "France" would belong in that last category.

I've never heard this. How so?

hes probably talking about this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_heavy_water_sabotage

M—muh resistance

I'm sorry we prevented the desperate Gemrans from lobbing nukes like it was confetti.

Neat, thank you.

Have you perhaps seen Kampen om tungtvannet? Is it good?

Never heard about that. Actually, we know so little about heroes of Resistance in occupied counties because all glory came to the US, USSR and alliens

He thought he could take Moscow before winter. Granted, he got pretty close, but Stalingrad fucked the Germans and won the war in Europe. Germans took a calculated risk and more or less got unlucky with weather.

Pic related, dotted line shows how far Germans got. Germans would've taken Moscow and defeated Soviets if it wasn't for heavy rains and early snow that year.

Finland won the war single handedly

this

Based France

Landlease accounted for less than 2% of soviet war budget during WW2. Also more than 90% of it was recieved after 1944.

>Britain I understand
I don't. They did nothing until London was on fire, and then they called Americans. Fucking backstabbers.

Maybe you should fight your own battles Poland

rude!

OUI HOL UP
*surrenders*
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
*collaborates*
THAT WE WUZ THE RESISTANCE

The objectively true answer is the Soviet Union, and I am glad that most Germans recognize this, because the Soviets destoyed nearly 90% of the German forces in WW2. In fact, more nazis were killed during the battle of Stalingrad than in the entire Western Front combined. You can cry about muh lend-lease but it was calculated that the lend-lease constituted only about 4% of what the USSR itself produced during the war. Helpful but not crucial.