STUPID FLYING WHITE PEOPLE PART 2: BAM EDITION

>The Fox network will broadcast the two-minute jump live at 8 p.m. EDT (5 p.m. PDT) Saturday as part of an hour-long TV special called "Heaven Sent."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gq_bjaI0NTo
youtube.com/watch?v=JjEsWj369rc
youtube.com/watch?v=mpoBU4Fbq8o
youtube.com/watch?v=pynRLz8AQAs
youtube.com/watch?v=KEal8B_36Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Falling into a net isnt enough to save you from killing yourself. You'll either shatter the net, collapse the crains with your force, or bounce off. Rip m8

Previous thread

that shit is craaazy man

thats a really small net

>8 p.m. EDT (5 p.m. PDT
What is this in White time, or GMT?

furthermore

this is what will happen
youtu.be/Gq_bjaI0NTo

haha what's even the point of this anymore like is he gonna fuckin do this for cancer or something lol what a dummy

What is it about white people that makes them so fearless?

He'll live. After he hits the net you'll see rapid replays from different angles of him hitting the net. Then it'll be playing some inspirational music, probably with the lyrics heaven or angel in it. While the music is playing you will see his wife hugging family members.

Eastern time, in about 11 hours.

I think its in 1 bong, right? Is there a livestream?

That's a lot of assumptions buddy. Considering we already know a lot of the dangers from hitting objects at high speeds, it's very likely this has been taken into consideration already and that there are many things in place to secure/catch him properly.

I don't think he is hoping to just get lucky with the net, it's probably purpose built for this kind of thing.

Even if he dies it just proves white people are really the alpha race

Probably has cancer himself or something.

>0100
Well shit.

Net wont save you when you crack every bone from falling into net

gg white ppl

Los Angeles (USA - California) Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 5:00:00 PM PDT UTC-7 hours
London (United Kingdom - England) Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 1:00:00 AM BST UTC+1 hour
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 00:00:00

who is broadcasting this?!?!?!?!?!

>wheres the stream ? is cnn doing it? seems like they would.

I always feell some kind of emotional satisfaction when people like this die performing their tricks.
>why??!11
>because he did it on purpose and had it coming

Nothing too it really.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjEsWj369rc

Our privilege.

he must have tested this a couple times before, reaching terminal velocity, but at a lower altitude.

Terminal velocity of an 80-100 kilo man isn't enough to fuck with a crane, let alone several cranes, brah.

I think if he makes the net he'll still probably break his neck, or his back, or both.

this is retarded on so many levels.

dudes gunna kill himself for cancer? what fucking good will that do ?

Well that sucks as I'll be sleeping. Naturally I'll watch the highlights on the Internet later.

This is the view from the top. He's going to aim for the sweet spot between those nigger lips.

why is he landing in a net? what a fuckin dumbass.

he should land into some water instead since its way safer.

Look at the design and single support.
This net will close up like a sock or catchers mitt.
He won't bounce out.
Like user said, a lot of assumptions getting thrown around.

Possible candidate for the darwin award of the year.

except thats a straight controlled drop from a fixed position, and not from a plane that is flying 25k feet high

If he survives, white people are hereby officially to be declared as the Master Race

>what fucking good will that do ?
some top keks

That's not how net works dude.

Force = change in momentum/time

The net lowers the time to lose momentum massively

So much so that he's not gonna break fucking anything

Dumb black people kill.
Dumb white people kill themselves.

The first leaves behind the dumb.
The latter leaves behind the smart.

Would these guys be at terminal velocity with that fall or will the skydiver being going much faster? that impact was pretty severe.

As soon as hit net his neck will crack he is literally going in a car crash.

notice how air bag dont save you from cracking neck? net wont save you either.

Holy shit " Jump for Jesus" is real. Carlin called this shit. AND it's on Fox. Lmao

Wow they r smol

that doesn't even look exciting, at all.

What if he jumps into your mothers vagina? Surely that is big enough, deep enough, and wide enough to save him?

What time is in British Summer Time? (GMT +1)

Landing in water at 120mph would do as much damage as landing on fucking concrete.

One wrong form move and crack neck. Calling it.

Its like squatting and like moving your neck while squatting and you hurt your neck except this time you're squatting earth and neck yourself.

What would happen if he landed off center of the net? That might kill him.

Imagine an american land-whale impacting the earth from 25000FT, a tsunami and a crater of enourmous scale will be produced.

KEK

Will laugh so hard if he misses the net

SPLAT will be so good

how stupid are you bong? it would just have to be deep enough for him. have you never jumped off of a fucking diving board? i guess not since all the rapefugees have been shutting down your pools.

back to the shed with you

Oh okay I get it your one of those retards that thinks the fall is what kills you(or causes injury). Your a fucking idiot... It's the rapid deceleration that hurts you. the net was specially made to stretch and slow down your rate of deceleration. As long as he hits the net he'll walk away injury free

He'll land on his back spread out so force is spread out

A better option is your mothers because she has a black hole which will ensure all big black targets enter her

KEK

As soon as he hits the net, his body will be instantly vaporized due to his extreme speed upon hitting the net. they are testing with solid dummies, but they are forgetting that this guy will be full of blood and guts, which can vaporize

3am

you can survive falling from aircraft height w/o parachute if you can reduce the Miles Per Hour impact to less than 20mph per body appendage.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpoBU4Fbq8o

Rapid deceleration into breaking his neck

gg spine
gg walking
gg lower back

It'll be like landing on a pillow, he's losing his momentum over about 4 seconds. In an airbag its over about 0.2 seconds.

they probably are still using decades old physics books so he probably was never taught properly in the first place

Has he made the jump? did he survive?

Indeed, but I have a feeling the net will collapse around him and snap him like a twig. We'll see...

Maybe he'll land headfirst. :^)

He'd probably roll towards the center while losing momentum just as slowly. Nothing really would change

Or a feminist doing the 10ft diving board

>It'll be like landing on a pillow
at 120mph

Shit, nevermind I'm an idiot.

8pm EDT is in 12 and a half hours.

What's the terminal velocity of a 180lb falling object?

Man, trolls like you are a diamond dozen round here...

Yes that's realistically rhe only issue. What if he hits a crane or something XD

landing into pillow at 120 mph equal crack neck

I don't think there's enough space to decelerate slowly enough.

if i remember right a skydiver in freefall will go with around 200 km/h if he keeps his arms out and could go all the way to 500 km/h if he goes head first really depends on the air pressure.

thats 125 mph and 310 mph for any dumb Americans using an illogical measure system

LOS ANGELES, United States, California
5:00p Sat, Jul 30 2016

NEW YORK, United States, New York
8:00p Sat, Jul 30 2016

LONDON, United Kingdom, England
1:00a Sun, Jul 31 2016

BERLIN, Germany
2:00a Sun, Jul 31 2016

true i forgot about their commie education system. guess i cant blame eurotrash for being so far behind when it comes to things like physics

Yes, jumping off a diving board from 5ft at 15mph is the same as jumping out of a plane at 25,000ft at 120mph. Silly Americunt been eating too many burgers

It is a doggy dog world here user.

Fox network.. not to be confused w/ Fox News

Free fall calculations

They were probally going a little less than half of terminal velocity.

Why is this on Sup Forums desu

if pillow enough to prevent neck crack how come highways and under bridges no pillows to stop dead ppl

will the main Fox broadcast it?

>click thumbnail
>youtube opens
>this video plays
youtube.com/watch?v=pynRLz8AQAs

Do you not know what vaporize means

He'll be going so fast that he will be able to see himself crash before his body even arrives on the ground due to the speed of light. spooky

Is it going to be fox and friends?

i see u samefaggin switching ip

When is he going to make the jump?

the net is prob made from spider's silk so it is super stretchy and strong but also sticky so he wont bounce out

Jesus, what a depressing picture.

Bout three fiddy.

Yeah, we won't know for like seven minutes after. Even then after we see him hit we have to count the seconds until the sound reaches us.

Yes, water is not water when you jump from 25,000ft. It morphs into another substance out of spite.

Holy fuck your country is done.

but spiders will eat him and then he crack neck

fucking normies just shut up he already did a similar stunt and survived

youtube.com/watch?v=KEal8B_36Ac

since he's white it's guaranteed every inch of the stunt has been calculated.

only niggers take unresponsible risks

SLOW DECELERATION
FORCE = CHANGE IN MOMENTUM/TIME
A NET 100FT OFF THE GROUND WILL BE ABSOLUTELY FINE

He's going to be decelerating over about 2-5 seconds. With an airbag its over about 0.2 seconds. No broken bones, worse thing he'll get is rope burn or something like that