Would you like to have a french wife?

Would you like to have a french wife?

They are usually cute and have a sexy accent. They smoke way too much though

Sure, I love black chicks.

She'd be ok with me cheating on her when she grows old.

Yes, I just want a girl to cuddle with at night desu.

I wouldn't turn a girl down for being french desu

I'd like a hybrid

Uh, obviously, who wouldn't?

No, I would I. I've never heard a positive things about relationships with them

Nah, I met two girls fro Paris and they were just bad. One of them was hot as fugg, but her ego was even bigger than her breats. The other was nice, but weird as fuck.

They dress very well and they think they're the hottest girls on the planet, I've never seen a bigger self-esteem. I'm not okay with that.

no.
kill all frogs.

French are rarity where I live. Out of all the Western European ethnicities they are the most mysterious and distant to me. ....maybe? What are French girls like, and what do they look like? I really have no idea.

Oui, Francaise ou Italienne s’il vous plait

Non.

Go away mutt, you'll never have my lasagna

I would like to have one. Many of our russian whores got to France to have pathetic fr*nch men. So it would be only natural to repay.

>mfw no French GF that would role-play a 1930s farm girl while I blitz her

No, French accent is extremely annoying.

You're cleaning the house and making sure the meal is warm. You're a french stay-at-home husband. You're about to relax after completing the day's chores when you hear the door open. It's your tall supermodel bodied black wife and she's back from work as a high-ranking manager of a powerful multinational. Domination is in her DNA. You get up to give her a lazy greeting but she grabs hold of your waist, pulls you closer and gives you a deep, passionate kiss. She invades your mouth with her tongue and lights a fire you don't want to admit to have in you. You try to push her away and say you're tired, pleading with her to give it a rest as you blush profusely. She'll have none of that. In three fluid motions, you find yourself laying on the couch with your pants down and your wife riding your erect cock, squeezing an unwilling orgasm out of you. You quiver with embarrassment. She knows exactly how to put you in the mood, and that makes you feel vulnerable and dirty. Is she really that good, or are you just perverted? Your mind wanders away from these thoughts as she pats your head, resting on her ample bosom.

After a moment that seems to last forever, removing any guilt for being so submissive to the whims of your taller, stronger, black wife, you hear her say "I want dinner". You immediately reply "yes dear", get up and obediently set up the table just for the two of you. You made her favorite fried chicken today, and you feel grateful just having her sit with you at the table, anticipating how much she'll enjoy the food you cooked especially for her. You're a french stay-at-home husband and you love your wife.

You, sir, have impeccably patrician taste.

No, because I wouldn't be able to find one that doesn't like niggers' dicks.

OwO

i wish a Qt frenchie wymen would rape me. Am too desperate to lose virginity

huh, yes

No they are all pretty hot but also very self-important and dead on the inside
Your BLACK women have way better personalities

yes
having french wife is my dream

>actress in OP's pic is (((french)))

>2017
>smoking
they probably smell bad

J'ai envie de la claquer cette mélanie laurent

So you want a submissive girl with a self esteem relying on your approval ?
Why are you so manlet

yes. i want a chain smoker french gf whos also autistically romantic if possible.

You want to skin her alive for being a jew dont you, you pretzelnigger nazi piece of shit

Where do I sign?

French or "french"

(((French)))

>smoking
get that filthy degenerate shit out of here

Girls who smoke are the worst, the smell stays in their hair and it doesn't go. Ugh.

Nah, I heard they'r unsufferable cunts and whores.