I'm given 185 US Dollarydoos a week to be a NEET here in aus

I'm given 185 US Dollarydoos a week to be a NEET here in aus.
Could I live comfortably in your country?
Could I live comfortably in ANY nice country?

I want those two to stomp on my balls, rape my wallet and yell at me

>findom
kys

degrade me more pls

Most cities you'll be lucky to spend $500 on rent/utilities with 2+ roomates. Most major big cities that will be like 2x that. Maybe you can eat on $200 a month, assuming you can walk everywhere to grab the food. You could skate by every month but it wouldn't be easy, next thing you know you get a toothache and realize you need to go to the dentist and then you're fucked.

also
>CBT
>hardcore
kys

Also I should mention you could probably go to food banks and get free food and rely on some charity help but it may be time limited.

>Could I live comfortably in your country?
You could probably afford a shitty apartment in a shitty town + food

You could split a shitty apartment with multiple roommates.

I spend 600 a a month on rent alone (1 small bedroom in a share house, its cheapest place i could find)
so i doubt

>You could probably afford a shitty apartment in a shitty town + food
A whole fucking apartment??
actually how much would i spend in like canadian outback?

You could possibly rent a shitty one-bedroom apartment for ~500 CAD a month, but it really depends on the location.
>actually how much would i spend in like canadian outback?
In a small town rent is generally going to be cheaper, although the cost of living can be higher if you live in an isolated area

Not in great luxury but it's liveable

Sweden here. Yeah, I eat for 40 USD/month but my rent is 200 USD (2 bedroom apartment, the electricity is free tho because it has solar cells on the roof). My wifi bill is 15 USD/month.

So while your 185 won't be enough where I live you could probably find a room to rent and have about ~30 dollars saved at the end of each month.

OMW to Sweden, than I make any money selling my cock or anus to strangers?

do you mean your rent is weekly?
because my 185 is weekly

In Northern Thailand, sure. You could probably live in a hole in the wall in Pattaya too and be close to the bar girls every day.

>bar girls
>in Pattaya

>unironically pimping shemale whores from his country
>that's all he has to offer

I don't think theres any place in the US where you could live off 10k at all

You need to go third world...

you get more than my dad earns...

possibly in Czechia, Croatia and Slovenia. That's about the average wage in these countries and you could live comfy. These cunts are not muslim tier western euro, nor ivan tier eastern euro. np for the advice