Can girls with a physical appearance like pic-related be non-normies?

Can girls with a physical appearance like pic-related be non-normies?

Let's take an example, if pic related is born somewhere to an extremely traditional family far away from the city, wouldn't her personality shape in a non-normie way by default?

This is a discussion thread, keep it that way.

fuck you jew

They can, but moment they go out in the big world they learn what power their looks give them and as you know power corrupts.

Is that jewish riley reid?

Normie doesn't really mean anything so you're going to have to define it first to answer this question.

What does normie mean to you?

Unrelated shitposting, I encourage you to kill yourselves.

Can they stay themselves despite knowing this?

What do you expect for making a shit thread? Get gassed you hooked nosed fag.

Define what a normie is so we can answer please.

no
impossible biologically

A non-normie would be:

>Not interested in degenerate pop culture in the slightest
>Has modest, perhaps even obscure interests, such as playing RPGs or anything /tg/-tier
>Doesn't act like an ape, dislikes social situations in general

I probably have more but I'll have to think about.

This.

second post best post, women have too much power thanks to betas stroking their ego and them being brought up on disney movies and motivational shit making them believe they're some sort of princess who deserves everything handed over to her, soon as they learn how much power their looks and vagina gives them that's it, they turn full on normie, that's unless they're ugly, then they just become a feminist or some other shit.

>Can they stay themselves despite knowing this?
You know, like a normal modest person would?

>women
>Modest

Have you been living under a rock or something? do you not go on social media? do you not go outside? have you spoken to women outside? they all think they deserve only the best, crème de la crème, they delude themselves or rather they're brainwashed at a very young age to believe all this shit, you'll never find a woman who looks at guys her level, they'll always aim high and thanks to betas lining up for them they'll never drop their standards, not until they're old and used up enough for the beta orbiters to leave them for a much younger/more attractive woman, that's when reality kicks in.

I know all this, this is basically the point of my thread... *sigh*

yes, but very rarely. It requires a lot of intelligence

You sound like a retard from r9k. Go back there.

Ah, I suspected it was a factor of intelligence, interesting.
>Implying anything I wrote is somehow bad

It's just a retarded and simplistic view of the world. It's amazing how you actually find superiority in "disliking social situations".

Of course. A beautiful girl or man can be a social sperg, have autistic hobbies and not fit into social norms.
It would be very unusual for an good looking insividual not to be socially well adjusted but it does happen

t. female internet white knight squad
he can't go to r9k anyway (or any of us) because it's overrun with retards like you

I never said I see these traits as superior, I'm just talking types.
What do you think makes these situations?

rarely in my experience. There are some hot non-normie chicks but they all do stupid shit like dye their hair blue and get their septum pierced.

Maybe try to join a chess club, they have surprisingly hot women

Nobody gives a shit about your r9k tier autistic rambling and buzzwords braindead scholomo, fuck off back there

Unlike most of Sup Forums I don't care about >tfw no gf and relationships
This thread is a discussion out of curiosity

What am I "whiteknighting" for you idiot. These are just retarded r9k buzzwords that make no sense.

How can there be a discussion if the term isn't properly defined? You're asking if a girl that looks a certain way can be a non-normie which is just your completely subjective and nonspecific idea of what a normie is

Impossible. This girl isn't obese, wears makeup, has decent hair and wears normal clothes. She is a normie.

A non normie would be an obese, greasy slob with acne that has never taken a second of her time to look better.

>Can girls with a physical appearance like pic-related be non-normies?

Yes. We identify a normie and non normie based off their personality and political view. Some women in /r9k/ are Qt but too bad they're robots....The same goes to my female co-worker, she wear tight clothes to work but she's an intovert. Remember,it's all about the heart and personality

Bad post
Good post, thanks user

How is it a bad post? You are unable to define the terms you use.

So what personality and political view is normie and non normie then? It feels as though normie is just a relative buzzword that has no actual meaning.

Oh, it sounded like thinly veiled >tfw no gf, my answer still stands tho. I think it comes down to an upbringing that heavily values intellectual curiosity, the good looking part is mostly genes. Maybe like 1 in 100

I have never went to /r9k/ and even I know this post is rubbish.
Back in my day, not being a normie meant being a outcast.

>political view
Normies are usually liberals who supports BLM and feminism, these people are usually very extrovert due to always attending social events ( a very normie thing to do).

>personality trait
normies are usually extroverts that have many friends, attends party, get laid and post pics on instagram about how great their social life is. Non normies are the opposite of these things.

no problem yahudianon

kill yourself volk

This

I've had worse looking girls in my class that grew up in a "traditional Catholic family in some bum fuck village" and they were even worse than city slickers