I want to escape

help me!!!! or send help!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY SHIT IM NOT ALONE, IM TRAPPED HELP

Huí pero no llegue muy lejos, al menos hay más pasta pero esto es una mierda

me too!!! help help help i cannot escape!!!

Crap

t. Oriol "espanyaensruba" Charnegenstein

There has to be a way for a dutch guy to go back to the netherlands without initial money right, i want to get out of this shithole asap

Start walking

>spain
>white

Y-you're all result of arab rape and warfare. You should consider yourself honorary arabs.

You are always welcome here in Somalia, the libertarian paradise.

Hmm
Are you a Spanish qtpi?
Pedro stay out.

You have to resurrect it.

Ignorance is bold. We have a very strong national identity.

Of what country is that flag you have there anyway?

>strong national identity

1400 years of arab warfare, rape and pillage

men getting killed off, pretty women dragged to saudi-arabia, women getting raped and forced to carry children

your identity is arab, and those said rapes and wars only first stopped occuring in the past ~200 years

Leave the Spainbros alone!

Just don't take the train.

OOOOOH

>Honor
>Spanish.

Pick one.

>men getting killed off, pretty women dragged to saudi-arabia, women getting raped and forced to carry children
Dude, what?
What really happened is that we managed to kick all the sandniggers out in a few years.
Why are you so butthurt, tho?

ITT Moorish catalans who think that Gothia was actually a real thing.

T. An honest guy from barcelona.

That's a historically inaccurate statment.

Call callcenters in different countries you wanna move to.

Be professional and ask them if they are working on international projects, or if they could contact you if they ever will need a spanish speaking person.
Call a lot of them
Get job
Find some place to stay
Move

Nigga, i know you are baiting.
Now, tell us why are you so butthurt.
Maybe some spanish bull cucked you?

What is wrong with spain? I was on holiday in Madrid last week and I thought it was a lovely place, granted there were too many homosexuals and Nigerians.

That's not bait, that's evidence.

Are you feigning ignorance, or living in an imaginary world in your own personal bubble where historical facts never occured?

>we managed to kick all the sandniggers out in a few years.
¿?

We got invaded by sandniggers yes, but as i told you, we managed to kick them by ourselves.
I don't know why are you talking about the fact that we got invaded instead of the fact that we kicked them out, when nowadays, your cuck country is being invaded and you can't do anything.
Calm the sodium, my salty friend.
Also, if you want to consider us moors go ahead, but don't call anyone else ignorant, because you'll be in a rather ironic situation here.

What a coincidence, I want to go back but I am currently making 40K €/year. Something that I could only dream of in Spain.

English and French crusaders saved Spain from the Moors

I'm going to save enough shekels to buy a nice place in South Spain

Not a single drop of moor blood. That's not bait, that's evidence. And I was born 100 KM from Africa.

Is 40k€ good for Europe? Moved here from America and I have no idea what people make.

seriously tho.. does anyone have any clue how to return to your homecountry without monies..?

Move to France.
We haven't had a terrorist attack in 4 days.
We're the safest country in Europe.

i spend all my money in spain, it's my fav country.

Not a lot but consider the following:

-I am only 24
-I am a college dropout

I will eventually make more and more.

Iberian isn't white

and you got jew blood in you

Wow, what do you do then

>Iberia isn't white.

But it is you fucking retard, that's why it's classified differently from north africa.

>and you got jew blood in you

Oy vey this is a second shoah

Wow, Norway, sweden enclave, talking about identity, wew lads.

Backend programmer

You got jew genes.

Arabs and Jews both got hook noses, both circumcize their penises and dont eat pork

they are culturally and genetically the same.

essentially two clans that are upset with eachother.

Somali bro! How you been nigga?

He's baiting, mane.
Just look at his ID
>xD
Well it's time for me to leave, i have to go to work.
Sallahm allehkum, my kafir friend.

>He's baiting, mane.
>Just look at his ID
This is Sup Forums. Baiting baiters is 90% of the fun here.
>Well it's time for me to leave, i have to go to work.
Well who is bating here now

Tienes trabajo? Adios tio

Balkanize already. Give Galicia back to Portugal.

Give portugal back to Galicia*

¿QUE SABES HACER?
¿QUE IDIOMAS HABLAS?
¿QUE ESTUDIOS TIENES?
¿QUE EXPERIENCIA LABORAL TIENES?

LLEVO UN AÑO TRABAJANDO EN DINAMARCA, NO ME FALTA NI ME VA A FALTAR TRABAJO AQUÍ. EN SEPTIEMBRE ME MUDO A NORUEGA 8 MESES Y A PARTIR DE AHÍ ESTOY DECIDIENDO SI IR A TRABAJAR A ISLANDIA, GROENLANDIA O ESTADOS UNIDOS.

PREGUNTA LO QUE QUIERAS DE COMO SALIR DE ESPAÑA

Has probado la McRib?

I would but you two are almost certainly fedoras or Catalonians, and I hate both.

Nice
Does being a full time programmer make you suicidal? I'm in my final year in EE and I'll probably end up as a programmer.

Como lo has hecho? cuanta pasta tenias para salir? que estudios tenias? estoy desesperado, quiero estudiar algo pero aqui nunca hay plazas para nada..

De que CCAA eres? Hablo ya 3.
Give back Gibraltar

No consumo pienso para las masas

How is austerity going for y all folks?

Forget lending money to invest into your economy, buy German goods and never forget to pay back your debt, goys t. IMF

>Does being a full time programmer make you suicidal?

What? Lol no. I have a lot of freedom on my projects. I work Monday-Friday. I don't stop learning. This is also temporary, I will eventually climb up and be analyst and/or start my own startup when I have enough money.

Think writing code for 8 hours a day is bad? Try cleaning toilets in an extremely irregual schedule Monday-Sunday for +10 hours including at night for less than the minimum wage. You will definetly appreciate the programmer life.

Como lo he hecho? soy cocinero y he trabajado en restaurantes de 3 estrellas michelin y practicamente me abren las puertas en cualquier lado, empece joven en la escuela de hosteleria así que acumulo muchos años de experiencia. Mi novia se vino a estudiar a Dinamarca el master, que por cierto, ES GRATIS. Así que mire que restaurantes me gustaban, les escribí por facebook con toda la cara dura del mundo y en una tarde conseguí trabajo. Cuanta pasta tenía cuando me vine? 3000 euros ahorrados nada más, viviendo al día, como todos en España.

Euskal Herria

>English and French crusaders
No. There were some knights from england and France that volunteered, but nothing more, We kiked them on our own.

Gd, yo soy del desierto de Murcia

>Try cleaning toilets in an extremely irregual schedule Monday-Sunday for +10 hours including at night for less than the minimum wage.

Did you have to do that?

Want to swap countries amigo?

>EE
>probably end up as a programmer

Then why did you go the EE route? I see more and more of you EE and CE guys going into software development. Why didn't you just major in software engineering or CS to begin with?

Spaniards can't look after what they have now, what good would giving them MORE land to fuck up do?

A summer job in Spain when I was younger. That definetly helped me gettign enough discipline.

o sea que has tenido una suerte que te cagas

I am joking, Gibraltar is legitimaly British, and yes, Spain is fucked up economically and politicaly.

SAYS THE ONE WHOSE COUNTRY LOST THEIR CAPITAL TO MUSLIMS AND NIGGER HORDES.

If you live your country you are condemning it to death.

Spain should balkanize and become great again.

Well, one ought to know from the start that cleaning toilets is not funny at all.

But you are right - we should not romanticize "simple, honest labor", as there is little good about it.

I don't make the curriculum and I don't want to end up like a crisp because some fucking asshole doesn't care about safety when working with 150kV
Honest, I don't care about the whole fucking thing any more.
EU took control of our pension funds. 0 Sup Forums threads about this.

Suerte? No, elegí un oficio y con el tiempo me he hecho tan bueno en ello que puedo trabajar donde quiera. No es suerte, son años de constancia, mucho, muchisimo trabajo duro y esfuero HIJO DE PUTA

Te crees que los idiomas para currar en cualquier lado se aprenden solos y con suerte? Soy trilingue, puedo leer frances y estoy con el danés ahora mismo.

QUE HABLAS TU?

>EU took control of our pension funds. 0 Sup Forums threads about this.

Sup Forums is generally oblivious about anything that matters.

¿Masturbarías perros por dinero? ¿Y dinero por perros?

Where da fuck you get to do this test?

Gran suerte, trilingue no es tan dificil.

Holandes, Castellano, Ingles, y Valenciano, y todos mejor que tu seguro, me apuesto lo que quieras a que tu eres la clase de persona a quien sus padres le han puesto el mundo en bandejita de plata, y ahora se cree el rey del mundo

Lenguas utiles solo 3.

Found the site, wth guise.
>Pays almost 200€ for a fucking dna test to brag about his ayyyyyrian genes in Sup Forums

t. walking survivor bias

>Holandes

Hey, ¿tienes libros, manuales, webs o algo para recomendar?

Voy a cursarlo como tercera lengua en septiembre, pero quisiera ir empezando por mi cuenta, pues con constancia autodidacta sé por experiencia que puedo avanzar mucho más... con las herramientas adecuadas.

Lo se, pero bueno el me ha preguntado que lenguas, no que lenguas utiles

Tronco que curro entre 14 a 16 horas al dia. En el último trabajo que tuve en España llegabamos a meter 18 horas los fines de semana. Que bandeja de plata me estas diciendo que me ha puesto nadie?

"Todos mejor que tu seguro", dejando al margen tu ego hablando por ti, que ya ves tu, TRES COJONES me importa que hables mejor que yo, que esto va de intentar ayudar a salir de España y si puedo dar algún consejo y pautas que utilice, lo hago y te lo ofrezco.

Ahora, dejando esas niñatadas de lado, que tienes Holandes, ya tienes una pista de donde aterrizar. Que estudios/experiencia laboral tienes?

I bought it when it was 75€, which is literally change money in my pocket

>Siendo vasco
>Necesitando emigrar

No basta con los privilegios del cupo, Arnaldo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista

Thank god we don't shit on flags.

Well it is 169€ atm.

WE

But you shit on streets boi.

But you do in the street

WUZ

KANGZ

Hey finngol, i need some holidays and i saw those iglu hotel to watch auroras. Do you know where is it? whats the best aurora season?

It used to be 75€, and you could buy the "ancestry" and the "health" separated, and then use your raw data in promethease for 2-3 bucks to get a better health report.

They just got more popular so now they shove both reports and tripled the price.

don't shower for a couple of weeks, cross out every vocal from language and start to behave like a mentally challenged, spoiled kid
then finally you can throw your passport away and (wel)come to germoney!

Personally I haven't.

Espanya ens roba!
Vote Catalunya independentism! Jeje!

In that age, better muslims from Africa than vikings. The Visigoth hordes that finished off the remains of the roman empire civilization in Iberia, brought the middle ages, and were later "conquered" by muslims. "Conquered" means the started sucking muslim dick to get help while they were killing each other.

You should read some history books from time to time.