Just finished watching this piece of shit. Ask me anything

Just finished watching this piece of shit. Ask me anything.

Was it good?

yup

No. It has a run time of 2 hours and 20 minutes yet it felt like it was 4 hours long

How does it compare to the rest of the DCEU?

Suicide Squad was unironically better. Take that for what you will

What a juvenile way of attempting discussion.
Thread hidden.

so its absolute shit then

liked and subsribed

you pay for it

Sounds awesome! More bang for your buck! Can't wait!

There's already a thread up spoiling the whole movie.

Yup. IMAX too so it cost even more

Are you a kike zionist? I'm asking bc lot's of kike zionists are praising this crap.

just got into this piece of shit thread. Ask me anything.

Are you empowered now?

Why do people on this website think Gal is not attractive?

Also why do people on this website have incredibly high standards in women? Do they all have supermodel girlfriends? I literally am attracted to about 90% of women

Is it good?

Because she is not. And "people on this website' have taste too. Now back to t_d you go cunt

Okay, you're full of shit.

No I'm not a kike. This movie would be getting Suicide Squad-like reviews if the lead actress and director weren't women

Yes. The scene where Wonder Woman runs across No Man's Lands, takes out a whole trench of Germans, and then captures a whole city by herself without getting a scratch on her literally made me clap

of the roughly 600 Wonder Woman threads created in the past 4 days why did you choose this one?

>No I'm not a kike
So you are a zionist kike. Fuck you and fuck Gal Gadot

fool

Oh and I can't forget the dialogue

>this is No Man's Land, it means no MAN can cross without getting killed
>I am no man

OMG I was just about to post this. It made me groan. I liked the movie, but there was a lot of shit that made me either cringe or just groan. 7/10 for me. There is just a few minor thing keeping it from being GREAT, but its still enjoyable.

>but its still enjoyable
kys or back to t_d cunt

Please, she believed that men were good and couldn't be evil until the end, and even then she only compromised. When Steve tells her that's not the case, and that men are responsible for the war, she couldn't even accept it.

so this... is the power of capekino.... woah....

They HAD to do that didn't they? Fucking kikes.

yes. It was pretty gud. Tons of good shots, tons of good moments. The movie really shines with it's characters. Diana was cute af without seeming powerless or without merit. Lots of great charm all around. Lots of good shots. Visually amazing. My only gripe was some of the action sequences used a little too much CGI
First one I saw, decided to jump in and take in the criticism
That was pretty cringe but I'm so glad they didn't have Diana say "I'm no man." Before she went out there.

They didn't.

>Diana was cute af

who is u r waifu

Wait a second, she never said "I am no man" you lying memefuck

>First one I saw, decided to jump in and take in the criticism
Glad you made it. One more question: should you decide to see this spectacle in theaters, are you going to get the obligatory sex change operation?

She literally didn't say that. 1/10 bait.

you got a problem frogger?

Bet you're on mobile most of the time when watching KINO at home

checked and I can totally see (((her))) saying that

Feminazi WW from some comic runs would.
This Diana wouldn't and didn't say that because she strongly believes that men are inherently all good.

>should you decide to see this spectacle in theaters
Oh, user I already have. I can feel my penis receding as I talk. I guess I'm gonna have to say goodbye to all my beard and hot wheels

What? Yes she did. Fuck off shills

good goy

haha he took my sword . but hes aquaman. omg Thats not in the script lolo

Very cool. Very cool. Well, thanks for the enlightening info. Gotta go upload this interview to Jezebell.com

Schlick happily, friend

>anyone caring what a brain damaged Sup Forumsbeard thinks about anything

Your thread endorses the movie if anything

this #resist #impeachdrumpf

>zionist kike damage control reporting in>

lmao stay mad marvelfag
92%

:^)

>92%
wow. the plebs have spoken. jews are alright.

It's actually 93 now.

You're a right wing SJW making a thread as if your """""opinion""""" on a movie can't be predicted by anyone with a third of their brain functioning. We already know butthurt Sup Forumsbeard SJWs are triggered, no need for the reminder. Back to your SJW containment board.

>*Thing doesn't go the way user wants it*
>"PLEBS"
>"JEWS"

lol. zionist kike detected.
>movie was great. gal gadot is hottest womyn ever.

Anonymous 06/01/17(Thu)22:58:50 No.83463695 ▶
File: 1490890066659.png (33 KB, 427x366)
33 KB

lol. zionist kike detected.
>movie was great. gal gadot is hottest womyn ever.

>Remember women, you are goddeesses! Men are savage retards who can't into anything!
>Capekino: For Stacies edition
I only had fun pretending that every time Gal showed anger on screen, that the director told her "okay, now act like someone just told you some goys shoahed another 6 gorillion".

>>Remember women, you are goddeesses! Men are savage retards who can't into anything!
That's how I know that you haven't watched it. Diana does exactly the opposite and during the movie Steve spends his time explaining to her how things work outside her island and she welcomes this.

I don't get why some of you are pushing the narrative of WW being a man hater. She's been in some comic runs, but not in the movie.

not gonna watch it, don't care if the movie is a masterpiece in modern cinema, still #notmywonderwoman

>defends WW

>Literally in the movie she's constantly showing her disdain for men and how much they suck and are beneath her

She doesn't, but keep trying. There's not even one instance where she demeans a man, Diana literally only hates Ares because she believes he's the one making wars happen and that men are born all good.

>Hey, this is how men dance
>HAHAHAHA STUIPID GO - I MEAN GUYS THAT'S NOW HOW YOU DANCE XD
>This is how men and women sleep with each other
>WTF MEN AREN'T EVEN GOOD FOR PLEASURE, THEY'RE ONLY GOOD FOR PROCREATION
>This is how men dress
>LOLOLOLOL THAT'S NOT ARMOR XD
>Let me introduce my secretary
>HISSSS SLAVERY
Do I need to go on?

>>Hey, this is how men dance
>HAHAHAHA STUIPID GO - I MEAN GUYS THAT'S NOW HOW YOU DANCE XD
It wasn't about men. It was about the way people danced, she found it unusual. She just says that they look like they're just swaying and accepts Steve's offer to teach her to dance. And then they kiss and sleep together.

>>WTF MEN AREN'T EVEN GOOD FOR PLEASURE, THEY'RE ONLY GOOD FOR PROCREATION
She said that she read some books about sex, it wasn't her opinion. She had sex with Steve too, so clearly that wasn't an issue.
>>This is how men dress
>LOLOLOLOL THAT'S NOT ARMOR XD
That was a literal corset, what the fuck?
>Let me introduce my secretary
>HISSSS SLAVERY
She didn't even know what a secretary is and Etta said that she did whatever Steve told her to do. Diana wasn't malicious, ever.

Didn't happen.

Yes, Diana is a good gurl who dindu nuffin. Clearly she's not a man hater despite all those things she stated in the film, including her actions.
>Hey you shouldn't be in the war room
>BUT I'M A STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMEN REEEEE
>Okay, here's my plans, we -
>REEEE I DO WHAT I WANT

>disney shill exposing himself 5 posts in
That was embarrassing

What part of "she's not from that world" you didn't catch? She didn't understand how to act in the real world. She has never acted out of man hatred or in a malicious way, I don't know why you desperately want her to be a feminazi cunt.

Currently at the kinodrome, in the showers atm. Absolutely horrible movie. Nothing but tropes, penis jokes and le evil germanic race

were there a lot of fat chicks, or sad husband with their out of shape wife in the movie theater?

yes

H-How did you know?
The cashier gave me a funny look when I asked for a single ticket for itI'm pretty sure I tipped him though.

>Shows flashback of Ares after being defeated by Zeus
>He still has that stupid British mustache
>entire theater starts laughing

I was embarrassed

I hope gal gadot gets raped by a pack of wild animals

>Gal Gadot STILL has that shitty accent with almost unintelligible English
>Instead of getting her to sound American and not Israeli, they just tell all the other Amazons to imitate the accent
I cannot tell you how fucking annoyed at that I am right now. Holy shit you fucking cunt, you've been in American movies for how long, and you still have that accent? Jesus christ.
Not to mention her acting portfolio consists of:
>meh face
>oh vey face
>OH VEY IT'S ANODA SHOA face
There was that one scene where she tried to look smug, but her face muscles just ended up twitching weirdly and it lasted like half a second.