youtube.com/watch?v=LlNb78f1xbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do we raise the dead?
You tell me.

You invent a timemachine and help Adolf win WWII

>Hitler 2.0

fpbp

Its over with germany.
Most germans think everyone is the same so it does not matter if germany is an arabic looking country.

Believe me when I say we cant safe germany and I honestly dont want anymore. Its what this country deserve.

Are you really asking?

Is there a gif?

On mobile

We start bombing them again.

What the shit, did I really just watch. Why are people cheering for some random fucking muslims like they're heros?

Explosives and bullets.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlNb78f1xbs

Zyklon B

> he bought an iphone

How's that shit taste

Gas the lot of them, start again

WE can't do anything
YOU can do something as the united states of america.
drop a bomb on berlin, nothing of value lost.

Do any of these people who cheerily greet the "refugees" think to themselves, "I thought there would be more women and children..."

Germany...oh man did you lose your balls?
I really feel sorry for you...
Third Reich when?

Makes you think where the women and children are at. Are they all stuck in syria getting raped by Ahmed while these cowards left them for there own personal gain? Really makes you think.

Zyklon B and somewhat airtight buildings.

>literally mass suicide

Disolve it and enslave the current inhabitants

that is embarrassing to watch

I really, reall wish someone'd take OPs video and slice in quick flash scenes of "peaceful" refugees; the higher the quality = the better.

>tfw Morgenthau was right

The Jews will genocide Germany and Sweden within the next 20 years, Another 20 after that and those will be Islamic countries.

They don't care that they will become a minority in their own country. Likelihood is that everything will go fine there until there is a Muslim majority and they demand Islamic culture influences law.

However by that time would the Germans really have a right to complain? It wouldn't be their country then.

Then the Germans will just move away.

launch nukes

Would you nuke yourself though?

Yes

>Then the Germans will just move away
this isn't always possible. the lower rungs will just be stuck.

They will convert because that will be what is convenient.

On another note we now have blacks in Ireland and they are aggressively approaching women, demanding phone numbers, getting aggressive if they are rejected and even following women through the street until the woman can escape and put a door between her and them.

It really is their nature. They have no slavery excuse for their shitty behavior here.

the bitches were paid to clap for the hajis.
you either have a lot of money and get your own army of sign holders and clap people.
or you let nature take its course and wait for the hajis to burn the bitch down.

/thread

Don't believe the Jewish Holocaust lies.

JUST

I count maybe five women (can't tell exactly, but certainly far fewer women than men) and no children.

But that doesn't make any sense, all these politicians and protesters were saying they were the main bulk of refugees.

The question is, how do we nuke the USA and their jew masters ? everything that is happening to Germany is the result of americas and british brainwashing propaganda.

herro, my name is hirda.
wercome to germany.

>cheering as the invaders march in
>cheering as the genocide of your own people takes place right in front of you
>cheering as the Muslims who will end your blood line swarm in by the millions

It makes sense once you realise that 80% of the total refugee population is between 18-25 and male.

And roughly half of the refugees aren't from Syria.

Nuke it
Wait a few years
Fill with mexicans

warn me beforehand please, don#t wanna die in this shithole here.

when you dropped bombs on every major city here and installed anti german aducation and politicans :^)

Last time that happened they did differently, but apparently that's a "war crime" and they got punished by losing all their rights.

It's surrealistic to think the Germany I once loved in the 90s is almost dead

actually it wasn't until 1968 (metaphorically) that the whole shitshow started

this is also why you still have right-wingers in Austria and East Germany.

>tfw you cry every night because your country isn't Germany
>yet

Any based East Germany city or province? what about Dresden? A greek guy who lives in frankfurt told me that eastern germans are the most kind and honest people in Germany, they treated them with genorosity.

I am asking for educational reasons.

>tfw your country isn't sweden

We need to cuck our countries more, unfortunately our chinks are clashing with the refugees causing a rift

This might be treason but Idgaf, why hasn't there been military coups in Germany or France yet?
They have much bigger problems than the Turks do.

they want to hire refugees in the army now

fpbp

>16 years old

Jewish vengeance is the worst kind. You guys don't even get to keep your national identity, what the fuck

Merkel will be known as the biggest idiot in German history books, written in arabic or course.

she will be lauded for accepting the true faith, like Constantine the Great