Why the FUCK haven't you seen Baywatch?

why the FUCK haven't you seen Baywatch?

Hey Rock, huge FAN, doctors tell me I may never regain control of my bladder after the RAUNCHY FUN you gave me

Because according to Rotten Tomatoes, the internet's foremost authority on film, your new movie sucks ass, therefore I won't waste my money.

Lil too raunchy for me, litty.

Waiting on a restock of adult diapers, rare as hens teeth since Baywatch came out.

Cause I don't have a piss fetish, Rock.

>Rock looks directly at the camera

becase apparently there's no female nudity, just male

You need to read the CONNECTED reviews.

What's baywatch?

Like i know the movie but is it based on anything?

way to R-RATED for me.

Yeah, your mom's summer job.

President of the United States in 2020... im calling it now.

Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.

It's based on part of Rocks life he calls "baewatch' where he watches muscular men flex and show their penises in a totally platonic way

He'll ride into office on a wave of rustbelt pee.

ARMOND COOL RAUNCH WHITE

This dirty lil betty has been SWIMMING IN MY PISS ever since I went to see BAYWATCH (R) the movie theaters this SUMMER. I tell ya. Me and some of the brothas went down to the movieplex and oredered 2 TICKETS EACH (one for US and one for our PISS BUCKETS) we should have bought out the whole theater because we were NECK DEEP IN PISS by the time that DIRTY lil RAUNCHY kino BAYWATCH started playing. My brothas were CHILL and HANGING DONG and lovin the blockbuster summer comedy lil pisskino BAYWATCH. Id recommend to EVERYONE (18+ bc this one gets RAUNCHY ;) ) haha would love to see it again! Maybe with a whole different group of MEN! It was fun to do it as a group. We shared memories and really have something deep to remember. Honestly, I dont remember the last time I could kick back and just be a stupid "guy"'. Baywatch made me feel young again. I think Ill be able to wait for Baywatch 2 but no promises. My day dreams are bay dreams and just the memory of baywatch brings piss to my eyes.

>My day dreams are bay dreams and just the memory of baywatch brings piss to my eyes.

beautiful

PISSKINO

Do piss buckets count to counter singles policy? Can my hawk have its own piss bucket?

Oh God the piss is everywhere

this movie cured my kidney stones. pissed em right out!

A God-given miracle, pretty litty

I heard BAYWATCH (R) was all about PISS. Ive been saving my PISS FOR YEARS and been waiting for one of these RATED R SUMMER COMEDIES to let me UNLEASH THE PISS. Let me tell ya. Me and some of the brothas loaded up my truck with JUGGS OF PISS and RACED to the movieplex to see this dirty lil raunchy BAYKINO. We had a chill vibe and evryone in the theater would LAUGH at the appropriate times. PISSWATCH is one to remember and a place to really feel like you're part of something bigger than yourself. The people in that room become closer. Damnit, I felt like a part of my community again. I signed up for the force and Im glad to report that ive been PISSING MY PANTS EVERY DAY.

>rotten tomatoes

Who is this roody poo?