Turks can't build beautiful landmar-

>Turks can't build beautiful landmar-

FUCK YOU GIBE IT BACK

I swear one dat it will be ours again and the first thing we'll do it to bombard those 4 filthy penises to the ground.

fuck yoru thread moonworshipper, sage

In 50 years there won't be a Turkey anymore

again sage

It hurts doesnt it

quite ironic reading that from a belgian

the minarets actually make it look better though

t. urk

In 50 years there will not be a Turkey. Better fear the Hand of God, roach.

CRUCIFIX'D

this a mosque turned into a church?

yes
it was built by the turks in the 1500s then refurbished as a christian church when they were ousted at the end of the 17th century

a peer for you into the future

>the minarets aren't symmetrical

nice

Good post.

its is more likely that there won't be a Belgium in 50 years and you know it.

These posts are triggering me

why

No, that is what you think. But I know prophecy, from the last 2 millenia, most of which has come true. Prophecies from the blessed and the saints, people you aren't worthy even to stand in their shadow, because of your filth (and you know it). This isn't secret knowledge but open for everyone that seeks.

And I tell you, not even 50 years, in about a decade you will be either dead or trembling on your knees crying and praying.

And in 50 years there will not only be a Turkey anymore, there will be no islam anymore.

Mock all you want, only a fool will mock without knowing.

I don't know why but I believe this post

what a powerful counter-reaction

because you're a good, righteous person and hence you hear the voice of Christ in your heart

look into the visions of Our Lady of Fatima for a start; do it, there isn't much time left

Thank you

maybe you're a good person yourself and one day you will see it all.
You can't help being born in a muslim family, but one day you'll see, and maybe choose what is just

Someone post the dabbing turk sucking the byzanboo in his ass

Why didn't you just tear it down? It seems like it'd feel pretty fucking disgusting to worship god in the same place as the savages who subjugated your people worshiped theirs.

>poorthodoxes
lmao

most of their mosques in Hungary were built in stead of existing churches which were either torn down and their stones used as construction material or simply refurbished as muslim temples, meaning that the ground on which these structures stand are still sacred even in spite of what the muslims used these buildings as

here's the dome from the inside

Muzzies are sub hu-

-man you swine of a swede

You have to go back

okay i'm coming home brother :)

The problem with Turks isn't their buildings, it's the people inside them.

Yeah fuck tourists.

Shit bait türkboi

Thanks for devoting your life to semitic myths,gentile. Dont forget to give your children semitic names

Delete this picture right now

Why are americans so barbarous and hateful?