What the flying fuck was his problem?!

What the flying fuck was his problem?!

That's what marijuana addiction will do to you.

>implying Mj does that to you
Back to the Trump ralley where you belong

You haven't even seen the movie faggot

Enjoy dying in a gutter with hobo cum drying on your lips after you overdose with a pot needle sticking out of your arm.

Hello Snowflakes

Fuck this shit. Can we turn this into a Kathleen Robertson in Scary Movie 2 thread?

fapped to her many times when this movie came out.

Hello easily trolled nu-redditor.

I bet you think 2/10ths of a degree fahrenheit change in temperature by 2100 is worth sacrificing billions of dollars to third world countries and losing thousands of american jobs.

Go work your job leeching off society as a social media manager or whatever garbage you do and leave the thinking to people with brains.

>nu-redditor
okay jimmy, time for you to give your mommy back her tablet and go do your homework.
P.S. tell her to get undressed and lube up in 10min, I'm coming over to tap that ass.

>I copy and paste facts from Fox News
Uh-huh, next thing you're going to tell me is that the earth is flat and Jesus was raised in Texas. Stop sucking horse cock, you faggot

You're literally a newfaggot redditor that got trolled by years old copypasta and now you think that has something to with the cheetokike for some fucking retarded reason. Get the fuck out.

wow this is a great thread!

Somebody makes one joke about the herbal-jew and you shit yourself with rage.

He did get a good amount of (you)s though.

idk what

Getting a (You) out of someone on this board is the easiest thing in the world that's not really something that matters to anyone is it?