Why is it that women are pro-intergration?

why is it that women are pro-intergration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because women are "open-minded" apparently

Feelings and emotions. Nothing more, nothing less.

Because women dont have ingroup preferances and they feel bad for people less fortunate (poor niggas)

Muh rape fantasies

>mudslims come in
>rape women
>all men are to blame
>rapefugees welcome
>trade racists for rapists
>don't you know goy, diverstiy stronk, white males are pigs for oppressing women for so long, they totally deserve what is comming to them, women will stand with LGBT and Minorities cause they are opressed by today's white male society you facist

the logic of a women, best for a society would be to not let them have any say in political things

is that fucking thing still on youtube?

This image pretty much sums up America.

A start : youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

It was on youtube? What's it from?

because they think with their feels
it makes them stupid

maybe because white men like you are retarded little faggots that keep treating them like property with this "our women" shit. get cucked faggot

op's pic was from some video up on youtube, where they posed in various positions

That's what my grandma says, women shouldn't be allowed to vote because politics is a men's thing.

>no jews in pic
i call fake.

Jesus fucking Christ now my day's ruined

I thought Israelites hated Diversity? I know you want your males to marry fellow Jewish women, at least.

This image is funny because that girl is a Ukrainian skunk and Ukraine is not really Europe.

They have, on average, a higher iq.

did you find the video did you

It's because women are niggers.

Quick to abandon parental responsibilities to chase after the feels: Check

Murder: Check

Underemployed: Check.

Will suck another nigger off for free drugs: Check.

WTF i hate the internet now

What's the video called pls

Here in Italy women are usually against immigration 'cause they don't like to be mouthraped. I guess the rest of the world works as here, except for USA and Sweden.

It's a genetic survival strategy: in the event of a successful invasion, women instantly offer themselves up to the new soldiers to avoid being killed on the spot. This way the womens' genes pass on, even at the expense of pretty much anything and everything else.

They aren't.

Women have no agency of their own. They always go with the flow. If your country became a fascist racist dictatorship they would follow that instead

this is the redpill. women are hardwired to submit to conquerers

My gf actually says this as well
Faggot betas will actually call her a sexist for saying she doesn't feel comfortable with a woman as president

Everyone is pro integration, even pol. It's a trivial thing to support and pretty much defined as something good.

The real question is, "Why are women pro flooding the West with migrants?"

youtube link for that video?

females of all species are bred to be most receptive to the seed of invaders

Who actually drew this?

That seems like a very flimsy reason to become a degenerate

>tfw pic related are Muricans

You should shut the fuck up, because your country is source of degeneracy and universal home of kikes

I saw this posted a while back and I'm going to paraphrase.

Pro-immigration/Open-borders garbage is the ultimate shit test that women have for men.

Women are like children, they always push the boundaries to see what they can get away with with men, the difference here being that instead of one man and one woman, this is all women vs. all men. They're seeing how much of their shit we'll put up with until we snap and put them in their place.

Inviting in low IQ rapefugees is tantamount to a woman chatting up the 'popped collar' 4-hours-in-the-gym Chad to make you jealous.

They want to know how far they can push us before we put our foot down, except instead of ruining a good relationship, they're destroying the society we built with blood, sweat and tears.