She has a point you know

she has a point you know

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis
youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, if you have the inability to think.

>if you stop bombing shit and killing people, people wouldn't say that about Muslims meaning terrorist would go away to their goats

2 can play at this game

Now i understand why we have all these hate speech laws now. They exist to protect us.

So you're saying we can't legitimately speak out against Islam for its outdated sexist and intolerate doctrines or for its fundamentalist religious dogma? Smashing the glass ceiling my ass

so don't speak against them, just fucking kill them already.

"If you say we're not peaceful, we'll kill you to show how peaceful we really are!"

> Don't talk shit about my culture or I'll murder you

if you post one more pro Hillary pic, I'll blow up an abortion clinic

#ModerateFascism

Islam doesn't have a problem speaking hatefully about many many people

That's victim blaming.

>if you criticize islam, peaceful muslims will get mad and behead you

lol this fucking muzzie cunt, without Whites in power she would be raped one thousand times and stoned afterwards.

>terrorists aren't real muslims
>say bad things about muslims and terrorists attack

Just file this under the overstuffed liberal logical fallacy folder.

>just let us kill more of your people

She sure does.

People talk shit about white males all the time, can I become a terrorist and have people kiss my ass and call me a victim of racism?

>the more you criticize our religion for being violent the more likely we are to want to kill you

why the fuck are these people in our society again?

R A R E

>IF WE STOP BEING RACIST DICKS THEN TEH TERRORIST WINZ!!

>The more you criticize our totalitarian ideology in disguise as a religion, the more of its followers will commit mass murders
Is she fucking threatening us?

She wouldn't even complain as she's getting stoned to death, just imagine her smug holier than thou face if that happens to her.

>Criticizing Islam turns Muslims into terrorists
You can't make this shit up

>1 post by this id
ok shill

that's retarded

but suggesting that muslims stop murdering people all the time is racist

The less we allow muslims in our country, the less chance for islamic terrorism

Did they threaten to double tap next time she steps out of line?

thanks was waiting for this pic

Didn't she get shot for speaking out against her own people though?

Really makes you think

Not really. That's why so many of these attacks happen in France - they've always treated the French Algerians like shit. People won't hire them, they won't rent rooms to them. They face discrimination with the police and private citizens.

I'm not saying it's right, just that these attackers are like bullied kids shooting up a school.

>The more you speak against the Irish, the more IRAs it will create

Is this true?

here's how even more terrorists get created:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis

Reminder that if you kill your enemies then THEY WIN

This shit is why Islam will ultimately previal. Note how women crave a man taller than them and who earns more money, so the woman can be subservient in the heiarchy ladder. This is a ridiculous mentality for your leaders to have, and explains the cuck position of the West. Until women are reigned in, we will decline.

Literally
> If you call me violent, I'll beat you up!

Of course, it isn't Islamophobia causing muslims to join ISIS, is it

Sounds like a threat. Typical violent pisslam.

doesn't this kinda go to show that the religion ISN'T peaceful?

In an attempting to make others who criticize Islam look like bigots you inadvertently suggest that all Muslims are capable of becoming terrorist if you criticize it.

how can she peace sir? how can she peace?

I can't think of any major terrorist attack committed because the perpetrators were pissed someone said something bad about Islam, with the obvious exception of Charlie Hebdo. OTOH, most of the terrorists who leave manifestos/motive rants say they were pissed about Muslim countries being bombed or occupied by Western powers or otherwise being shit on in some way on their own turf.

It's funny, by saying shit like this the Democrats are basically buying in to the conservative claim that 9/11 happened because Muslims are jealous of and hate our freedoms, meanwhile right-wingers have shifted to declaring all Islam as evil.

racist as a word is leo's personal attack on having to form an argument to support anything someone of jewish ancestry has suggested

its just an excuse to chimp out

shes so cute tho

8 bucks/h?
where do i sign?

>cute

The less action there is against terrorists, the harder they will try to get a reaction out of us.

>shes so uggo tho
ftfy

>let me tell you about your country

>minority is full of violent an shitty people
>Not allowed to say bad things about minority, that would make then violent
>import more of minority, cause nobody is aware how shitty it is
>repeat from the start

the more cock op sucks, the more jizz he will have in his mouth.

>if you say bad things about Islam muslims will go terrorist and bomb you

I shittalk other people regulary and they do the same with me but neither me not them feel like bombing ourselves

So yeah. That makes Islam a problem because apparently becoming a suicide bomber is totally normal for a muslim if he/she gets pissed.

the less you say mean things about nazis the less you end up in concentration camps

People that act in a violent, lazy and shitty way will be seen as such.

Somebody put it better in a yesterday's thread.

Malala's statement is literally a threat, not even a veiled threat, an actual threat.

Her point is what? Let more of us in to kill you or we'll kill you?

To put it in other words, stop being mean to muslims, or they'll kill you. And by being mean, she means welcoming them in the country, and offering a variety of gibsmedat to help them adjust to their new life. Sounds legit.

>Go into Muslim countries you've destabilized
>bomb and destroy cities. Men watch as you kill entire families with drone strikes
>get surprised when these men who have no one left because they were killed by the west and nothing to lose join terrorist groups with the aim of destroying the west.
>blame all Muslims while not looking at the root cause which is Americans meddling in other countries.

American logic is mind blowing.

>speak ill of religion of peace
>get blown up by religion of peace

>speak ill of white men the most evil people humanity has ever known
>nothing happens

this activates my almonds

>harsh verbal criticism is enough to turn "normal" muslims into terrorists
Clearly, getting shot in the head didn't help her thinking skills.

Who's friends with this Sarah Geoffrey? I want to impregnate her. If she isn't a fatty.

We never blamed all muslims, we just think they are almost all complicit in their hatred of us.

And I don't care if it's "justified". I shall hate the group that desires my downfall, no matter how deserving of my downfall I am.

btw, I don't think that civilians of countries that destabilized regions in the middle east should be the ones to suffer for their shitty corrupt government fucking shit over, so no, I don't think I deserve to get allah ahkbar'd by some degenerate goatfucker.

Also, that's not what this thread is about.

Fucking LEAF.

>muslims """""""intellectuals"""""""

>they've always treated the French Algerians like shit. People won't hire them, they won't rent rooms to them. They face discrimination with the police and private citizens.
What the shit? Are you high, you goddamn stupid nigger? Pretty much every recent social program was started to help these retards out. Algerians have ALWAYS been a problem, they have always been the worst immigrants. They're overrepresented in every bad aspect of society, and our prisons are filled to the brims with these morons. So it makes sense that cops would profile them.

And by the way, we have associations funded by the government (aka taxpayers' money) to track every case of discrimination against non-Whites to make sure France becomes multicultural and shit. If someone were to refuse renting a room to an Algerian, he would at least be charged with discrimination on the basis of race and have to pay thousands of euros in fine.

God fucking damn.

If changing your behavior would make that group stop working towards your downfall, would you so?

It's a the chicken and egg scenario.

its my fucking right to insult whoever i please however i please
the fact that muslims are a bunch of angry little neet roaches is not my problem

Malalalalalalalalalalala only skill has been to remain articulate after getting shot in the face, putting her on the same level of 50 cent. To bad she uses it to defend the ideology that pushes people to shoot others who want an education in the face.

the question is not who started, it's the little disproportion between saying bad things about a religion and blowing people up. seeing hillary aknowledge this argument is quite baffling

That fucking closed fist around the girl, beta as fuck, no wonder he's just friends. Closed fist is literally worse than hover hands. You gotta grab that hip like you'd to like doggystyling the bitch.

>sage in options
sage in options
>sage in options
sage in options
>sage in options
sage in options
Go tell your bitch boss that she's an old syphilitic whore.

I can't believe all its takes to get a Nobel Prize these days is being shot in the fucking face.

Great job justifying terror! Now please tell me why it's my fault they invaded the holy land, burned North Africa to the ground, and conquered Spain

It's true. The more Muslim countries you invade, the more Muslim women you rape, the more Muslim children you murder... the more it will spurn retribution in violence.

Say nothing & islamic terrorism will just vanish!

She is fucking deluded.

> Get shot in the face by Muslims for wanting an education in an Islamic country.

> Still defends Islam.

This girl is honestly an idiot.

The more you speak against country borders against all whites, the more nationalists it will create.
user, Nobel Prize winner and shitposter.

and against*
Fuck.

If you won't stop calling me racist I swear I gonna kill you all :^)

Legit?

It takes "being shot in the face" + non-white + muslim.

Don't be silly. You can also get one just by being elected to a notable position while being black.

Being a Muslim is the real life version of being a Force user in Star Wars.

Or perhaps more classically, like being a rifle hanging on a wall in a short story.

Islam is Chekhov's religion. Any time you meet a "nice" Muslim it's just a matter of time before they turn to the Dark side.

>don't call us terrorists or will blow you up

> A based swecuck?

R A R E
A
R
E

If me criticising their religion turns them in to terrorists then it just reveals that they're shitty people I have even less interest in tolerating.

I'd let that blast my dick away

What kind of disingenuous crap is this? Iran funds and provides material support to Shi'a terrorists in every country with a Shi'a population in the world

Why does her arm look so long?

>say things I don't like
>invade, rape, and pillage
>the same

>muslims are a peaceful religious group they aren't violent terrorists

>don't criticise Islam or muslims or they will bomb and kill you

>leftist logic

*Smug liberal smirk*

(((If you make Muslims mad, they bomb you!)))

(((Wrong move Drumpf!)))

(((btfo, am I right?)))

>men are violent sexist rapists and we need to keep telling them how evil and terrible they are and that they are responsible for all the world's problems

>this will make men more peaceful

>leftist logic

Yeah her point is that muslims are that subhuman regardless of whether or not you offend them, they are violent

>muh americans are killing innocent muslims

lol muslims are killing innocent muslims in droves.

If followers of an ideology get violent when you speak out against it, what does that make this ideology?

seeing how it was the U.S. government that did the invading, raping and pillaging first, I'd say it is retribution.

youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0