/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Mom edition

Previous: >Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
youtu.be/NHqjV2xVKoA
youtu.be/KNrztTcRh9o

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 16
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw
skycow.us/r/su

>Archived threads
desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKpQ_FwoPAU
youtube.com/watch?v=Silkq4Rk9QY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for opal best fusion

Please post Peridot screenshots.

MAGA Gems

Opal's legs

Post more Peridot in human clothes

MAGA mom

I want a Pearl to pet and to lewd

youtube.com/watch?v=XKpQ_FwoPAU

So... Worst gem?

For what purpose

i love pearl

sure why not

nth for Polyship

All three of them can be happy together, we don't have to choose between Lapidot, Amedot and Lapethyst

I BELIEVE IN STEVEN

SAVE US FROM THE TRASH

post the dots

I need MORE

So... are we on hiatus now? Will /sug/ be /trash/ed again?

everyone laugh at the faggot with shit taste

how about that time Pearl nearly caused Steven to fall to his death by making him feel bad for wanting to talk to her?

Is Peridot one years old?

No Lapis. 0/10.

In time yes, we all have to accept that soon.

This is the Orange gem

>you will never have your dick between Peridot's thighs
>you'll never trick her into drinking your cum

Why live!

>CURRENT YEAR

>NOT POSTING PEARL LEGS

says someone who likes the literal worst gem

She said she read a thousand years worth of reports. Surely that must've taken more than a year.

>le poly meme

>yfw photographic memory and can just flip through pages

Amy ruins everything she touches though. I like poly but in what way is this a good ship?

>you will never trick Peridot into having sex under the guise of it being a normal human custom between friends
>You will never watch as she becomes more and more uncomfortable and confused as you over power her

Actually scared me.

Based Jelloapocalypse

There is no comparison.

She said hundreds of years. She could be a fast reader with no life and/or can download them into her memory banks or some shit

Anyone got wallpapers? preferably of best gem and best crystal gem

pic kinda related

>Implying
we never left /trash/

I want her to pull me into her dirty crack

Go to bed Ronaldo

Finally, one of my memes has become self-sufficient. I'm gonna light up a cigar and call it a night.

Oh user if I could spend one day for sexusling a Pearl I would give up the rest of my life for that

Me too user

Me too

>"and when youre down here with me, YOU FLOAT TOO!"

That's a cute Peri

Fuck this show, it made me a tranny. I hate it.

you know whats better than pearl?

blue pearl

Top kek user

BAZINGA

*laugh track*

Not even son

>Trick
>Overpower
>Not enter into a loving relationship you are both comfortable and happy to be in
>Not tenderly loving

You were always a tranny deep down

RETURN THE Jasper

Check yourself before you kek yourself.

who /peri/ here

They're indecisive Amedot degenerates that can't accept Lapidot is superior to their dumb ship so they try to hammer Amethyst into the OTP.

>Botero Peridot

MORE

would you at least agree that bloople is cuter?

What is it with people coming here and posting canceled shows?

Oof I can tell you're digging deep son

youtube.com/watch?v=Silkq4Rk9QY

WE

Not for a god damn second

>you wll never cuddle with her everytime you sleep
>you will never take her to the mall and choose clothes to her

EAT

nah, three gems are just cuter than 2 and would make a way bigger than cooler fusion

besides, Lapidot is dead, breaking the tape recorder was pretty fucked up, supporting Lapidot after that is like supporting Marceline and Ash after he stole her teddy bear and sold it to a witch

Reporting in

ARE

Pearls were literally made for sexual

get out of our threads ya moots

B-but I don't want to. this sucks user, I hate it, I don't want to be this abomination.

SHIT

>Trump Peri
>not "Build a Fence" Pearl

FARMERS

BAH BUH DUH BUH BUH BUP BUH

going to die in 7 days

oh ok, no use letting someone with shit taste know their opinions are wrong

Das right

Pearl isn't Trump

Pearl is Hitler, probably wants to purge all humans after what they did to Rose

I wish I was Anethtst

I need drawfags to post pictures showcasing the progress theyve made int heir artistic ability

I need inspiration, something to show me that I will be good some day

I think this sort of feeling is pretty common, at least more common than outright transgenderism.
It's called gender dysphoria. Transgender people just have it enough that the challenges of transition are outweighed by the benefits of a more comfortable gender.
I don't identify much with my maleness, basically I would have been cool either way, but I can't imagine going through all that shit to change now.

Ever since I started following this show I stopped dating women.

Who needs them when you have gems anyway.

las gemas de cristal

el mundo hay que salvar pariente

It's half past midnight in some places, but that doesn't mean you can't say hi on the west coast, or to someone like me, who only probably gets 5 hours of sleep every so often.

Welcome to Late Night /sug/, where the Burgers go to sleep and posting slows down to something manageable, but this is /sug/, so it's still quite abundant. I'm your host, Lapussy Destroyer Lazite and I'm not feeling well. [But thats pretty typical for us Lapisfags]

Sorry for the wait. We've got some knockouts this time. Hey batter batter.

>A fan comic entitled "Return of Lord Sulphur" is posted, and wow is it fucking AWFUL It's a shameless dbz ripoff, for sure. Pearl's fucking face in page 5 is pretty kekworthy. Go check it out.
>Cosplay Season is in full Cringe Mode, as everyone and their grandmother is Amethyst or Pearl. Most are just terribad. Let's hope they remember to seal their fucking paint.
>Universe Admiral continues to prove to be a spreader of cancer, as he gives us such gems as The Grim Reaper from Billy & Mandy shipped with Pearl. It's awful and the greentext story is awful and he should be ashamed of himself.
>user gives an impromptu lesson in baseball mythology, as he gives us the raw facts to back up the totalitarian industrialization of a sport officially recognized, yet still fringe on, religion. Illuminati possibly the culprit.
>Ronaldot makes a comeback no one wanted. Not even a Ronaldoposter. It's somewhat gratifying to see both Stevidot and Lapidot posters unite to smite this joker to the grave.
>Lauren "If she's 18 I'll bang her dirty and mean" Zuke is revealed to be a Barely Legal Assets chaser. Tang confirmed to be disgusting yet again. No one is surprised.
>A pair of anons post the same image within a second of eachother. Are we being infiltrated by a pair of mind-linked arthropods? Keep your Black Flag Bug Spray handy.

That's all for now. Stay tuned.

To the person who wondered why no one on the crew seems to care about Amedot, someone went through Raven's Tumblr likes a while back and she apparently liked a bunch of Amedot analysis posts

Also it's cute that you idiots still think any ships besides Stevonnie and Garnet will be canon and actually fight over it

>hitler lost even with the help of an advanced alien race

What

nah man

WW2 didn't happen in SU, Pearl just helped Hitler get into art school

Hitler never lost

I love you.

Sail on, brave soul

I was gonna go to sleep but
I need dis