L
Y

hmmmm..

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>and I'm a future US resident as well. :3

Sure you are (^:

Typical liberal. He's talking about illegal immigrants that are a terrible drain on our budget and commit crimes.

But Trump loves imigrants.

>I don't know the difference between 'legal' and 'illegal'

Sounds about right for Cucknada.

I guess in the same way race "does not exist" to these people neither does "legal immigration".

My german friends get triggered when I tell them that as well. America is where shit gets done and I like to dream big. You just settle for mediocrity of european culture.

Wtf I hate leafs now

Your non-country is mediocre since "european" culture isn't real

ppssssh nothing personnel, kiddo

We welcome anyone who wants to be a legal citizen and help our country. Congratulations!

How is your country looking at Trump and at the GE in general? Are they excited? Do people support Trump?

> Americans being absolutely unaware of the reality of their immigration system

Tell me more about your plans of immigrating to the US legally. I wanna have a good laff

Shiller

Without immigrants, the Democrats would have no party.

Eating pizza and watching dubbed American movies in your rustic shitty houses isn't particularly culture either. Get mad fatty.

I don't have any yet. I'll commit in the next 10 years. :^)

He would have shitty trailer park trash wives if he didn't have the opportunity to rescue a Slavic damsel in distress.

>no concept of legal and illegal immigratiion
>A FUCKING LEAF

>melania hiked 50+ miles through mexico and texas, crossing the rio grande in sneakers with her backpack held over her head, slaughtering other people's cattle and shitting in other people's bushes, eating candybars and drinking waterbottles that dead spics who couldn't take it had dropped the day before, and let a sicario rape her to spare her life after she saw something she shouldn't have

yeah great sign, very thoughtful.

Fuck off we're full

This

Easy, brother. I see that as a great compromise.
Trump: We will be allowing Syrian refugees to enter the US...
>Chorus of boos
...with 2 Serbians to each Syrian.
>Chorus of REMOVE KEBAB

>"european" culture isn't real
>italian culture

full of niggers, yeah

First post best post
/thread

I am really fucking sick how these faggots on the left and even those on the right equate illegal immigration with legal immigration.

As long as you're a white European, you're allowed here

WITHOUT
WETBACKS
HILLARY WOULD
HAVE NO VOTES

This slogan may work for australia which is a genuinely successful state, but I don't think current year America is in any position to preach inclusion.

Stupid faggot.

Maybe you could return Trieste to us for beginning.
Surprised you even know we exist, last time I was in Italy they didn't even know where Slovenia is. Even though we are neighbours. LAUGHABLE