Meanwhile in Sweden

>"All summer workers wear the same protective equipment, workwear when they work. To enable participation has been an exception that allows Naimo to use the hijab over their work clothes. Sten-Erik Kvarnström keep an extra eye on her when they work, when she lack the visual protection work clothes else does. When the group working near traffic puts on reflective vest to be extra visible. Sten-Erik Kvarnström also sets always up flashing signs to alert motorists of summer workers."

hiding protective gear under muslim dress is important because the dress is a sign to tanned Swedes to pass over that woman- she will not be attacked. all the other women on this work gang not wearing a burqa are fair game.

>partille.se/nyheter/grasligt-roligt-sommarjobb/

What a wonderful example of tolerance and diversity. Truly an inspiration to us at CTR.

and they well deserve it. nordic women are the scum of the eart, they need to learn to appreciate nordic men as their only defense against evil, they have to learn they are weak and dont stand a chance against the world.

I bet 5 Swedish Cuck Crowns that those qts have been especially placed there for the picture, to make it seem they actually have gender equality in physical lines of work.

please put them all to work in machine shops

>needing "protective" gear to work outside

This is the real problem here.

She going to get grass all over that garbage bag if shes weedeating.

Why can't she wear a yellow vest over the trashbag? I'm not saying she can't wear the trashbag, but why does she have to specifically wear it on top of the work clothes?

Sten-Erik is clearly trying to get her run over.

Look a Muslim actually working, better shit on her!

>partille
You don't know the half of it. Had sex with a blonde chick from there litterally 2 days ago, met via tinder. And I'm half black. I vote SD and have been quite successful redpilling family and friends.. but seing shit like this really pops my bubble and it hurts. I'm so sorry sweden

I hear there are Vitamin D deficiency problems for Somalis in Sweden. I wonder why?
I just hope this means they all get seriously ill and depressed. If they all got rickets that would be so good.

Forced to work mate.
Anyone that dresses like that is very ill-suited to physical work.

They can't get enough vit D during winter even with supplements. They're so dark they'd have to be longer outside than the sun shines but it's all useless since they dress like ninjas. Basically the northmost extend of their invasion has been reached, they'll just get sick and die too far north.

The Swedish solution will be to start a 'D tax' for those privileged enough to have enough Vitamin D and use it to pay for immigrant supplements.

Are you saying that climate has something to do with skin color? I thought we were all equal.

>woman wearing impractical garb
>if she doesn't her family will likely shame her
>her husband will likely beat her and her kin will approve
>force her to wear blanket in 90 plus degree
>liberals see this and say "wow so glad to have this unique culture enrich our own!"

I see women wearing this shit and wonder "I bet her husband would beat the living shit out of her for not wearing that. Islamic men would find her suitable for rape and beating if not wearing that. Islam is surely a shit culture. They don't assimilate becuase they enforce this shit on their own people. They like being an insulated subculture with their own barbarian rule set."

Just look at the picture. Its as if you went back and snatched someone from the time of Jesus and plopped them into the present. They have not changed since before the fucking pony express was a thing.

nevermind the hijab

Why the fuck do they need a fucking ramp for the lawnmowers? Are swedes so weak and pathetic that they can't lift them up?

Thats kinda cool, so its a goverment program for kids to have a summer job doing like lawn maintenance and to make themselves a little money?

Is Sweden the only country with cute female uneducated blue-collar workers?

Here in Denmark the all look like drunk male Lithuanians.

Yeah there's tons of parks and shit to maintain during the summer so they just hire kids.

this

>working

wtf, I hate Sweden now!

Well actually, no. Carpenter here, women are desired as fuck for being construction vehicle(and similar workplace vehicles) drivers here. Apparently men are much more prone to wrecking the vehicles through carelessness. They are rare though. A couple of years ago when I was in high school in the program for building and construction there were about 90 others in the program and only 3 were women. God damn that shit was a sausage fest. Meanwhile in the programs for catering and economics it was basically reversed with like 1 dude in a class of 30 women.

They're likely students that just do the gig in the summer break.

Good b8

Probably not, those are probably all women right out of highschool with no plans other than Sweden taking care of them, makes sense that they are women.

Most men in my town got to work in the steel plant, spent 2 months each summer shuffling soot and ashes from under a arc-light oven the size of a small building, sprinting 50 meters to cover behind a steel wall every time the sirens went off to warn us of the turn on, this was done in protective gear with gasmasks, often got to be around 40'c where we worked, 8 hours a day with an hour lunch.

But fuck me it paid well, 18000 kronor for a 16 y/o per month was insanely worth it, only reason I where allowed to work like this was due to the highschool working closely with the mill.

Deus vult, brother

double think.
lifting mower is health & safety issue.
covering high visibility wear with dress isn't.

That bitch is either going to drop from heat exhaustion or her dress is going to get caught in the blades, either way it won't end well.

That's just in the north.

>ywn extort the swedish government and chase white wimminz while pretending to look for a sommerjobb

Hopefully someone runs her over, and found not guilty

Nah man, they suffer deficiency in most of Sweden during the winter months. You don't have to go much higher than Södermanland to experience the perpetual dusk we have in winter. That shit fucks them up man.

>has to babysit an invisible mudslime and two useless blondies while simultaneously doing all the actual work

That poor fucker.

I live in Florida. You think I would suffer the same way?

>working during the summer break

Dear God, is Sweden already a 3rd world country?!

Do you have white skin? If so, no. Pretty much the reason we have white skin is so we can more efficiently absorb vitamin D during the months where "day" is 1h 30min~ of whitish light before it's dusk for another 23h hours.

You might get depressed though. Pic related is what it looks like outside for 90% of the time for about 3-4 months. Up in the real months it looks like that for the entirety of the winter.

Most people in sweden live south of stockholm fyi.

Shhhhhhh! That's secret information not meant for the general public.

>skåningar
>people
danskjävlar, you mean

our winters up in Nunavut are also pitch black for about 3 months straight, not light at all.

luckily only gas huffing natives live up there

SHARIA CONSTRUCTION ZONE AHEAD

Muslim traffic cone attachment.

Look at the gear. It's pants and a shirt that reflect light so people riding around on top of 3000 lbs of steel don't bump into you so fast you become flying blood.

>what wearing ANSI/ISEA 107 Class III apparel feels like

Planning locations for your IEDs? Work safe!

I find it soothing though. But I know a lot of people find it very oppressing, like the world is closing in on them. The white winter days are magical though. When the world becomes nothing but smooth whites, blacks and greys and the only sound is the wind drowning out everything else and you feel only solitude.

It sucks because now adults are forced to get shitty office jobs. I rather be a fulltime landscaper

kek

it's haram to dress like the kuffars

... and the local mosque's call to prayer over loudspeakers five times a day. Quintessentially Swedish.

This. You are a stupid retarded motherfucker if you DON'T wear proper safety gear (including highly reflective vests and so forth) while working anywhere near or on a road or construction site.

Most local mosques in sweden are basements

Come to America, I'm a union construction worker
>$36 an hour
>paid time and a half if you work over 8 hours in a day
>Saturdays time and a half
>Sundays and federal holidays Double Time
>Amazing health insurance
>Work for different companies and different jobs all the time
>Pension

That's what makes it perfect, praise Allah.

Really? I did not know that. Is there any particular reason? Below-ground mosques are very unusual, so that is interesting.

Can't go to America, they don't allow whites to immigrate. Enjoy being undercut by mexicans btw

I work construction and his triggers me. Why can't she wear her vest on top of it? Barring that why can she wear a reflective harness like pic related? Why has the OSHA guy not pitched a fucking fit over this? That's a good fucking way to get creamed by an 18 wheeler. Show me where in the Koran it says that you must not wear basic fucking PPE.
I MAD.

topkek tf i read

Top fucking kek
I hate desert people

GOOD TIMES BREED WEAK PEOPLE
BAD TIMES BREED STRONG PEOPLE
SWEDEN IS GOING THROUGH BAD TIMES NOW
GUESS WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP

I grew up around Saudi expats and also lived in Egypt - Islam seems so out of place outside of hot desert areas. It's like seeing Shinto shrines in the Congo.

Cant wait for her to get tangled in a lawnmower blade.

why are even below average swedish girls 10/10s in england?

err...Strong Muslims ? since they are the onle ones who breed in sweden ?

That's what's fucked about US immigration. We WERE an ethnically and culturally European country but the laws were changed in the 1960s to keep our Euro cousins out. We are now reaping what we sowed. Sorry, Swedebro - Western civilization is taking a huge hit demographically as a result.

Damn straight. It's almost as if they WANT her to get hit by a huge Volvo truck...

The British Isles seem to have a very long 1-10 Bell curve, with the ugly women being VERY ugly and "horsey" but the pretty/beautiful ones being absolutely stunning world-class 10s. Sweden (specifically, ethnic Sweden) has their women clustered around the 6/7 range, with another node of solid 9/10 weapons-grade lovelies rounding things out.

If they all get rickets and get tired of all the cold and snow, hopefully they will move south or even (gasp) repatriate themselves. Sweden needs to make it socially and economically uncomfortable to get them out before they evolve any resistance to cold.

What's the problem with her wearing a hijab then?
Sounds like she's more likely to to get smacked by a truck

>captcha: select all commercial trucks

Fremen are cool, though.

[ENGINE REVVING IN SWEDISH INTENSIFIES]

BIG
SWEDISH
LORRY

It's just because you can hire large basement spaces under buildings for relatively cheap. No other reason really we only have like 3 or so actual mosques in the country, so most muslims go to those local basement mosques that hold 30-40 at most.

Paradise, can I move there?