Let me tell you about fucking fivel goes west man...

Let me tell you about fucking fivel goes west man, fivel goes west is the greatest cinematic achievement since fucking Birth of a Nation.

What does it have?
>shootouts
>cat bandits
>a clueless mouse chick that I'd bang
>the american frontier
>trains 'n shit
>a slinky motherfucker
>intrigue
>cowboys
How haven't you watched this shit? Go ahead, explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TylmZEtTGxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Motherfucker I was just looking for my old VHS copy the other day. Had to settle on All Dogs.

its on netflix my dude

>a clueless mouse chick that I'd bang

How the fuck did this get mixed reviews? Did Disney shills already exist back in the day?

An American Tail didn't even need a sequel.

Why are Jews always portrayed as mice?

>that cat clearly wanted that mouse pussy

Honestly I'd probably would too.

>building roads out of cheese
Do americans really do this?

Only the libertarians.

Honestly I like it over American Tale. So much changes in scenery and animation is everywhere. Even the action scenes get you pumped up.

Fivel 1 gave me nightmares. Getting separated from parents was something my young body was not ready for.

Fivel 2 was one of my all time faves and I could watch it on repeat. Now I'm 30 and cannot remember anything that happened in the movie. Nostalgia hurts.

GOAT Jewish Cowboys

>Fievel
>Billy Crystal in City Slickers

that's literally it not a lot of Jewish cowboys

cause i been fuckin yer mum in the bum while she's suckin er thumb cause i'm makin er cum

>giving money to the netflix jew

Goes West is the superior movie in every conceivable way.

Bluth was once asked about it in an interview and was like "oh i never saw it". he was clearly butt-hurt as fuck.

I liked that Irish mouse girl from the first one

I love Feival Goes West

That fat cat always cracked me up. I'm pretty sure it was James Stewart's last role as well.

>those feet

Why are mice so common in animation?

And why do they always draw them so sexy?

I feel ya' bro

I agree
as a little Jewish boy with an abnormally high pitched voice growing up in Texas, this movie was a Godsend

What do you mean why do they draw them sexy? What are you talking about?

American Tail is arguably the better movie, but Fievel Goes West is a far, far better movie for children.

>hasn't seen The Frisco Kid

Tiger carried that whole movie. Also his fine ass sister. Love that saloon scene with her singing.

>his fine ass sister. Love that saloon scene with her singing.

Reminder that this was hidden in that scene.

such is the life..

It's a blackmail thing

youtube.com/watch?v=TylmZEtTGxw

An American Tail is garbage.
A jumbled mess with catchy songs.

I-I-I'M NOT A FUCKING FURRY, STAAN

Yiff in hell

>first see that on the internet
>it's gotta be bullshit
>get the DVD out
>it's actually there
>mfw

>yfw the direct to video sequel literally opened with Fievel saying, "I dreamed we moved out west abd I became a famous gunslinger."

I saw it on tv a dozen times as a kid and I still have no clue what the plot is. Like I know they're jews in america and he gets lost, but the sequence of events always felt so slapshod and then it just sort of ended

Fievel was kind of an asshole too.
And was with the villain? What was he even trying to do? He seemed so disconnected from the rest of the movie.

We learned the technique from the moonmen

Too jewish.
No thanks.

love this movie op, patrician taste

It's a microphone, right???

as a kid I remember this film being unremittingly dark and bleak to the point where I was extremely uncomfortable watching it

the part in the desert where they don't recognise each other, his poor family, the way the cat toys with him, the spider, it was just all very fucked up. in that world even if Fieval "won" he would still be a tiny prey completely helpless against those giant predators in a hostile and barren world. this film is like the kid's version of Blood Meridian.

it's basically Finding Nemo but with refugee mammals

The gas comes out my ass when I see that fine foot pass.

I definitely got that uncomfortable vibe you're talking about from the first one, for sure, but even as a kid, I felt like they "funned up" the sequel quite a bit. It probably helped that Fievel's sister gave me a little five-year-old boner.

Minr too. As a huge fan of both Tanya's dance and Way Out West, the video was always wound to one of those two songs.

>ummm... yeah ok what is the lazzzzzzy eyye

>Jewish
>cowboys
Oy vey my sciatica is acting up with the bouncing and riding all day

>as a kid I remember this film being unremittingly dark and bleak to the point where I was extremely uncomfortable watching it

I thought that way about the first movie but not the second.

All Dogs go to Heaven is great, though

Rewatched this one some months ago for the first time in at least a decade. How did they get away with it and how did I not notice how risky this was a kid? Anyway good shit and good movie.

probably because you still are kid

It's Jewish propaganda aimed at children, I guess that First Goy Donald Trump will make it a mandatory watch in primary schools

Yo dude. My dad worked on this movie. Tweener. Good shit.

I'm gonna try this on open mic night. Thanks op.

i want to fuck this rat

user you disappoint me.

I had nightmares about giant scorpions as a kid after watching what was otherwise one of my favorite movies. My next door neighbor used to chase me all over my basement trying to hit me with a pillow while my sister and his sister watched during the show tunes scene, and I would yell "TANYAAAA" at the girls whenever I would run in front of the screen timing it perfectly to when Fievel was swinging across the stage.

The sister would always stay and play with my sister after the brother went home, and whenever my sister would go upstairs to go to the bathroom the girl and I would lift our shirts up and rub our tummies together and tickle/rub each others nipples.

Anyway that's not important. I really really liked that movie though.