If most refugees and illegal immigrants were female

Would your stance change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, women are less threatening in terms of criminality. They are also less likely to maintain Islamist culture, and more likely to assimilate.

definitely, some arab girls are OK looking.
it would flood the market and increase my chances of finding a decent GF who hasn't been fucked by a million chads or tried hard drugs.
i would even go walking in the muslim neighborhoods trying to get raped.

Wouldn't be a question, women would oppose it tooth and nail. They do not like to be infringed upon in their resource hoarding. Then again, I'd be fine with that because the refugees are illiterate, inbred, haw incredible low IQs on average and contribute nothing to society but a dangerous ideology.

Just like the guy in your picture stated. Women would stop the flood within a week if that was the case.

No. Their nonwhite genes will still infect the white population. The antiwhite Trojan horse will still be there.

Yes my opinion would change unfortunately most refugess are men

Only Christians. And only women, children and eldery people. No blacks (even if christians), no mudslims.

No niggers I agree

No, it wouldn't

It's still liberal parties attempting to boost their popularity by importing millions of new supporters - which only helps them pass more nanny-state government bullshit laws removing all rights and freedoms from people.

If refugees were hot teen girls we'd see no women with refugee welcome, that's for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

women would be the ones losing their shit instead of men.

true story.

No, Europe is for Europeans. go to other Arab shitholes or to gooks and americas.

No.

If most refugees were, you know, refugees, ie. nonmuslim and not economic opportunists my opinion would change.

1. Literally 0% of muslims from the warzones are refugees. The law on refugees in both America and the EU describes them as fleeing violence aimed at them for their race, ethnic group, or religion. They are none of the above: they are muslims who have shat up entire countries and get bored by the fact that there's NOTHING TO FUCKING DO now that they've destroyed everything. If we were to only allow, say, Shiite muslims fleeing the Sunni Islamic State they may have a point. But they aren't. Or Kurds, or Yazidi (who aren't muslim, etc). Or of course Christians. But no.

2. MOST OF THE """"""REFUGEES""""""" AREN'T EVEN FROM SYRIA, IRAQ, OR LIBYA.

The Syrian Refugees SURE AS FUCK aren't Syrian and those that are 99.9% of them aren't refugees.

FUCK THE LYING DOUCHEBAG ASSES.

All countries should try to have 60/40 women/male to make them compete between them and end feminism.

Well, I don't think we'd have as much of a problem with rape and murder in Europe due to immigrants. And I bet a lot of young men would be happy to find themselves an arab girl who wouldn't be a completely worthless slut, like a lot of western women just are. It's a fact. But yeah, like a lot of people have said, malicious western women wouldn't like this because it would completely devalue their worn out pussy and make their cunty attitude completely unbearable and not even worth understanding.

Not interested in girls with an IQ of 70 and no good looks to back it up.

No.

Refugees? Yes. If they were actually women and young children we should help them out.

Illegal immigrants? No. They still broke the law and are shitting up our country and economy. We have legal channels (granted they should be fixed and made easier) so there is no reason to come here illegally.

Sure...if you take a women out of the islamic oppression and give her enough money to live a good life where she can by food and clothes etc i don't think she will blow herself away.
the moment they know they are safe they will give a bigger shit about islam than we ever could

No, because they will still produce basterd children.

Kill yourself thirsty betacuck /r9k/ permavirgin

-arab women love white dick
-raised conservatively
-will throw away shitslam for western freedoms
_more competition will force native women to be less bitchy

sounds like a win

No, I know a surplus of men is the seed for conflict and war but it would make the country the women are fleeing from more radical and unstable, and there would be more of these suicide bombers waiting for their virgin waifus in heaven.

as long as they only blow themselves up in their shitholes I don't see a problem

Arabs are the most hideous inbred repuslive race in the world.

Kill yourelf ahmed you gross shitskin

Smart leaders would channel their violent potential for higher purposes. Obsolete men are the bread and butter for expansion and conquering.

Wich is no problem if you don't let them enter.

>Kill yourelf ahmed you gross shitskin

>mfw this is comming from a greek

Who has the pic of: "It's good to be treated like a man without having to be one".

It's basically the mentality behind this logic.

The only way women would be acceptable is if you sterilize them or have male offspring aborted for 10 generations so that their genetic material becomes an addition and not an invasion into their host.

Die already shitskin. I hope an Austrian patriot burns you and your entire stinky smelly shitskin family along with your fat sandnigger mom and manlet dad in your sleep. Filthy islamic dog subhuman sandnigger

>Import more ugly old shitsking women t. adolf shekelstein

yeah
the large influx of humbled women from war torn countries might actually lower the male suicide rate in 1st world countries.

since they're female only, you don't have the hoards of shitskin males competing and displacing native male workers doing physically demanding jobs. males might actually have a stable form of income and might feel financially secure enough to start a family, possibly with one the refugees.

1st world whores can't be picky any longer if they had to compete against more females 'cause heaven forbid the majority of relationship dynamics REGRESS back to monogamy so of course they'd revolt against it.

Yes. Also the reply in the OP pic is totally true.

also not just mostly women but entirely women and they have to be attractive for this to work