Will he appear in Better Call Saul?

Will he appear in Better Call Saul?
are you gonna buy his drumset? Nia wont let him keep it

>it's a Sup Forums starts a Bill Burr thread right before I'm about to go to bed episode

Thanks a lot faggot. Now I have to stay up for this.

Damn Bill. You can sleep on my couch again, but this is the last time.

you just know nia posted that ad

Drums are fucking gay, what is he a 9th grader?
You faggots all need to grow the fuck up

>t."DJ" who presses play on a laptop

t. woman

I only listen to dad rock

HECK YEAH I LOVE LED ZEP AND THE ROLLING STONES I WAS BORN IN LE WRONG GENERATION I HATE THIS NEW GENERATION OF MUSIC LIKE JUSTIN BEIBER CRAP

I just think it's easier to listen to.

>J-Joe I definitely hate Tr-er-Drumpf too. Haha, he is the worst!. Marriage is great and Tr, uh Drumpf is the worst Joe Rogan. Please give me the sweet release of death before I go back to Ni....the lovely Nia everybody!

>"Bill I have a surprise for you"

heh okay Nia what is it?

>"It's a surprise Bill...here put this blindfold on"
Uhh ok Nia heheh this better be good

*Nia leads bill upstairs and guides him to one of the rooms where there is a brand new drumset*

>"Here bill take a seat. Keep the blindfold on. Now feel the drums...I felt bad about your old drumset so I got you this one. Doesn't it play just like your old one?"

ohhhhhh jeeeshush Nia you didnt have do thi- wait Nia what's with these drumsticks, why are they so thick?

*nia chuckling*

N-nia?

*bill rips the blindfold off*
*the drumsticks are Cleo's femur bones*

JESUS CHRIST NIA WHAT THE F-

>"SHUT THE FUCK UP BILL. PLAY THE FUCKING DRUMS"

B-but N-nia....Cleo...

>"Play. The. Fucking. Drums. Bill."

*Bill sobs and plays Panama as Nia whispers sciatica in his ears every time he plays the chorus*

DJs are actual musicians

>tfw Sup Forums is finally coming around to my belief that burr is a cuck and a hypocrite

>finally

I was expecting cuck shit and got something better.

10/10

Where does the "Bill Burr is a cuck" thing come from?

All I know about his personal life is that he culturally enriches a black chick and got rid of the dog he loved because it bit someone or something and they were right about to have a baby and they didn't want to risk having it around an aggressive dog (that was a rescue anyway so they had no idea what its history was).

Is there some stuff I missed or something? Legitimately curious.

i assume he'll show up at some point.

i actually thought they recast huell because he looked so different but it turns out he just lost weight.

solid taste m8. Don't mind the nigs.

t. Nia

>$7500
>for a fucking 4 piece.
>buy it at guitar center for $600
>MFW

No they're not.

Soon Nia will ban Bill from going on Joe's podcast.

You have a problem

Drum machines have largely made drummers irrelevant.

I mean they're still great for live performance but if all the drummers die tomorrow well, the groove will find a way...

now price check a gibson

it's a special drum you autist. like a blue drop.

yes they are drumfag

No they're not. All they need is to know a ton of different bands. You don't need to play a guitar to be a DJ you dumbo.

>I think revered womyn should not have other partners outside their relationship
>but what do I know about it?

Any of you guys notice he put up the May 2nd podcast up a little after midnight on youtube. A bit weird I'd say.

He's or his web guy has missed the deadline countless times before.

It's free, what do you want. Has this guy ever had a fucking sick day? I'd blow off my own podcast so much.

>Bill Burr, the guy who seems like the best dude to just go to the pub with and complain about a heap of shit, isn't man enough to tell his nigress to fuck off when she tells him to sell his drum kit

Women are granted too much power. Even if I had a woman who had a pussy like heaven I would tell her to go fuck herself if she told me to give up my hobbies. ESPECIALLY if he's mega-rich and she's a dumb nigress

DJs : musicians :: coloring books : art

>hurr he doesn't tell his wife to fuck off durr
look, marriage might be outside your skillset, user.

>he puts women on a pedestal

You are the definition of cuck. I would never let a woman change the way I want to fucking live, and if you do, you're a pusssywhipped fag.

fuck off Sup Forums. the only people who are "into music" are pretentious faggots and teenage girls

There's a point where compromise stops being compromise. I don't see Nia giving up on anything, but Billy boy seems to be dropping everything he loves and enjoys that isn't Nia. Even his comedy has declined a lot.

>the only people who are "into music" are pretentious faggots and teenage girls

So literally DJs?

>Bill has his shit together sorta
>"Ha Ol' Billy Blueballs is totally cucked"
Misery loves company

Now that he has a show, he can't just talk shit about everything so people are taking that as him being to culturally enriched by his wife

dude i'm not even married. i would probably never GET married. acknowledging the realities of marriage is fundamental to the reason i wouldn't get married. I mean, maybe if I had a 10/10 and we were in love, and she demanded I marry her or she would walk. Then I'd probably do it as a bargain. But, generally, it's just not worth it.

Not prizing those rare high-value women, well. I don't know what to tell you user. MGTOW might be the most toxic manifestation of male determination ever.

The only music I'm into are gay new wave bands. I guess it's all true.

>if I had a 10/10 and she demanded I marry her or she would walk, I'd do it

You are an absolute cuckold and obviously from Reddit, or you're 14. I agree MGTOW is the faggiest thing on Earth, but to give into a womans demands just because you worship her pussy is the definition of Cuckold. You are putting women on a pedestal, and this makes me sure that you are a virgin. The day you start treating women like you would any other male you know is the day that you actually meet someone you like and want to spend time with.

No woman is worth arguing all day and signing your life away for. Don't give me that fucking bullshit.

I'm married and still spend ungodly amounts of time on vidya and other non-wife related shit if I desire to do so. Nia is a straight up bitch. No woman is going to put such a tight leash around their man unless they want to control their ballsack. Had a friend married to a girl like that and he was turned into an utter pussy that none of my friends want anything to do with anymore.

Here's the thing about drums. A drummer with actual talent can make cardboard boxes, buckets and garbage cans sound great. You don't need to spend $8000 to sound great.

Wow, a normal response from a man who has actually had a relationship unlike the virgin fag you replied to. Men who give into their womans demands aren't men

Never, ever, EVER give in totally to the woman in your life. She loses respect for you, and then it's a fucking downward spiral until she's fucking Jamal in your bed while you thaw a hotdog in the sink.

Keep in mind this is different than a compromise, which is what all good relationships are built on. Compromise is alright.

you guys think i'm singing away the keys to the kingdom. guess what. i was born a peasant! i have some cash but it won't last. i'm basically a serf. any woman hitching her wagon to me is going to be in a worse situation than i, though. at least i live within my means.

a man has to know his limits. and who he is.

So what? That's true of every musical instrument. "Sounding great" isn't enough to have high market value.

>it's an andrew sees bill getting cucked so he makes sure all of the greatest hits clips are of bill calling out women episode

>Hey bill lets go out to eat tonight
Sure nia, anything specific in mind?
>..I know a nice little place in chinatown, its great
Sure honey, sounds good
*They arrive at the restaurant and sit*
So, what should we order baby?
>Leave that to me babe, I know the chef, let me go give him our order personally
*Food arrives-nia doesnt even touch hers she just stares at bill with a weird smirk on her face*
Mmm baby, this is fucking good
>You like it bill?
Yeah I really like it
>Do you love it bill?
Oh I love it alright but uuuhh..why do you keep starring at me like that..?
>Finish your food bill.
Nia...w-what's in this..?
>FINISH YOUR MEAL, BILL.
Nia. NIA! NIA WHAT'S IN THIS NIA?
>oh, I think you know billy boy
OH GOD!
*starts throwing up*
OH GOD NO
*sobbing*
CLEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*nia laughs hysterically*

What was it?