Give me suicide ideas pls

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.ashspace.org/asm_guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=kFYNgLjYxD8
youtube.com/watch?v=oFBoFLC4CYk
youtube.com/watch?v=t4G3m0dhvVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could choke on my dick

hide a kilogram of c4 inside a kurtos kalacs and visit Bucharest during the new year party destroy as many m*tics as you can

You could choke on 's dick

Wave a Swedish flag in Stockholm

archive.ashspace.org/asm_guide/

>guard
what does she guard?

don't do this it makes mustard gas

Don’t do it user. It is not yet your time. You still have someone relying on you, waiting for you.

subway always recommended

youtube.com/watch?v=kFYNgLjYxD8

She's presumably a life guard

Have sex with a hornets nest

Hey,I wanna be your friend and eat Kurtosh together with you.

OD in the middle of a forest

drink alcohol until you die

get a knife and headbutt it as hard as you can

or try killing this fool pls

dont please

This

this

how many heroin do u need to die

Spray yourself in chicken scent and then go to Ethiopia.

Nembutal, it just tastes horrible, but after you drink it, you feel asleep, then you can go to bed and it's like falling asleep forever. Painless, clean and relaxing.

Hang yourself from a bridge but cut open your stomach first so your guts fall out when the rope stops your fall.
If you do this in Budapest you will end up in national news

sounds nice, I like this

Choke on this frenchie's dick while i watch

it is, and doesn't take too much willpower to do

soros is still alive. you want that jewish cunt to outlive you?

this. don't die for no reason

Just go with classic hanging and wrap a towel around your neck to guarantee there won't be any discomfort on the windpipe or the rope cutting into the neck. This way there is no turning back, once you jump it's over.

at least soros was able to destroy the western civilization
I would be never able to to that

stop it.

Suicide is a waste of time

Your virginity

benis in bagina

ask the police

Stream it please. I recommend hanging while jerking it, to give an extra displeasure to your friends, family, and the police who have to clean up your putrid corpse

benzos and booze

death by snu snu

youtube.com/watch?v=oFBoFLC4CYk

still my favorite one

Did he just light himself on fire, then jump off?

yep, he is a true national hero

confine yourself in a pit with a hungry rat

youtube.com/watch?v=t4G3m0dhvVU

Ring a suicide prevention helpline, and ask them the same question.

merry christmas

Bathub.

STOP

Helium tanks have added oxygen now (for costs and suicide prevention). You won't die if you do this

>go out on a cold winter night
>drink vodka to feel warm
>fall asleep somewhere in the woods
>never wake up again

Wait, really? damn, that sucks, I wanted to go this way once things were too shitty. Most methods are either very painful or risky that you could survive with physical aftermaths

I don't think they care about safety measures in a shithole like this, so I should be fine

im curious, whats your situation currently? are you sure there is no way to fix it? why do you wanna just end it all?

drown in some phat pusy

host travellers with no filtering or common sense until one rapes and kills you, go drag if it takes too long

commit suicide by intentionally living a long time, just so that you can die of an old-age-related illness.

Yah i think it's garbage, i'm aware of the moral implications of the state about protecting their citizens, but i think they should also be accountable to give humane deaths for those who suffer extreme despair.
I believe you can do it. Since you're from a former Soviet country you can probably find some old car with high CO concentrations. That will definitely kill you.

(I'm not OP btw.) Basically a lack of meaningful human relationships. I feel like I have achieved everything to get into a decent situation, but it seems like nothing has changed, e.g. I'm not a NEET, I make a good amount of money, way more than what I spend, and I try to participate in some social events, even though I feel I don't belong, but still nobody has ever shown any real interest in me. Also I'm drunk right now, which usually gets me more depressed than usual.

Love that pic

burn yourself alive lad

Why worry about pain if you will just die anyway?

I'm tempted to perform harakiri with a kitchen knife but idk

Post your feet.