What does Sup Forums think of Varg Vikernes?

what does Sup Forums think of Varg Vikernes?
youtube.com/watch?v=RGp8324y2Bc
is he right? was civilization a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVWx_Dqod_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YiHMy6V5Qjc
youtube.com/watch?v=nC5XlkccfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xkxqQ7YnQl4
youtube.com/watch?v=-TSJieDi4zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like me uncle.

He is absolutely based and he redpilled me on tribalism (the best form of "government") and the traditions (religion) of our ancestral Europeans. It is truly amazing, I recommend everyone return to the religion of Strength, Honor and Justice, and the religion of your ancestors.

He is correct that civilization is a mistake based on a whim. Soon it will collapse under its own weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVWx_Dqod_Q

LARPagans = fedoras

The only 'alt-right Youtuber' who gets shilled on here who I actually respect in the slightest. I agree with everything he says except his anti-Christian fedorafaggotry.

Black Pigeon Speaks, Milo Yiannopolous, that chick with the shit teeth, all the rest of them: they're all garbage. Sage all their threads. Just listen to Varg.

edgy faggot fedora larper who burned churches and killed one of his scrawny friends.

makes shit music and has shit beliefs and shit fans

link related, if you unironically enjoy this noise he makes called music, hang yourself cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHMy6V5Qjc

You are misrepresenting him on purpose, and you know you are.

>Muslims raping, enslaving and killing everything in their path
>BUT MUH CHRISTIANS ARE LE EBUL!

He's a brain-dead fucking nigger, end of story.

Give me his income sources, spending and profit and I will give you my opinion.

He sells some faggy Viking board games for a living. I'm not even kidding.

>it's another ancient god meme thread
you guys are on the same level as WE WUZ KINGZ people

fairly sure he is well off due to all the albums he sold and his conservative lifestyle

yeah i don't agree with his views on Christianity but he's right about civilization it breeds degenerates.
youtube.com/watch?v=nC5XlkccfGQ

He made good music before jail so fuck off

How much does he earn from selling them and what are his living costs?

If that is the case then he has no need to work. If he does not have the need to work his opinion does not matter.

>but he's right about civilization it breeds degenerates.

The dumb son of a bitch is right about exactly zero things. If you follow his history more closely, you'll see that he's one of the biggest hypocrites alive, even putting Hillary Clinton to shame.

>"a guitar is a nigger instrument and I will never touch it again"
>gets out of prison
>record 4 metal albums

>If he does not have the need to work his opinion does not matter.
don't be jealous he's not a dumb wageslave and has made enough money already to live comfortably how he likes without being a slave, resentment isn't good for you

Based Uncle Varg

>I believe in a sky wizard that provides us with a moral compass
Pretty childish tbqh

But if what you said is true, his lifestyle is sustained by a parasitic economic model. It's like being a marxist in the crown's service. How can someone who receives his money regardless of work he puts in lecture you on survival and lifestyle?

because he WANTS the system to crumble you moron. He will drain it as much as possible to better himself so he is in the best position possible for the collapse. You will notice his money is being invested in being self sufficient.

>his lifestyle is sustained by a parasitic economic model
>muh economy
he is riding the tiger of modern slavery
he made his money legally by selling albums that people voluntarily purchased, he isn't stealing money from nobody

i'm not christian i just disagree with his fedora tier distaste for it but he's got i good point here.
youtube.com/watch?v=xkxqQ7YnQl4

LARP'ing retard

It's easy to preach anything while not having to worry about base necessities. Especially to preach something that is as attainable as his average LARPing experience.

>made the money

That's the point. I mean, I appreciate if he's still making money off music but as I've said, I'd need to see how many copies he sold, what's the income and the like. Copyright model makes most people that profit from it extensively parasites. If it was applied to other trades (and art is no more than a trade) you'd have hairdressers receive money when other people approve of a haircut they made.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TSJieDi4zE

accept the truth

burzum is pretty cool i guess

an idol to dirty long-haired edgy teenagers
is there something more to say?