Why is this allowed?

>Gal Gadot censored from speaking about Lebanon ‘Wonder Woman’ ban
>Channel 2 asks Israeli actress her thoughts on movie boycott, but production company orders it not to show her response; in protest, it scraps entire interview

timesofisrael.com/gal-gadot-censored-from-speaking-about-lebanon-wonder-woman-ban/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus_munitions#Israel.E2.80.93Lebanon_conflict_.282006.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just a bunch of butthurt sandjigs

>this just in: some arabs are upset about stuff

I don't know about you, but I'd definitely Tel Aviv her Jerusalem if you know what I mean.

This bitch is so toxically political. FUCK ISRAEL. Pay for your own defense you losers.

This. Fuck them and fuck Muslims. Just let them kill each other.

How do we solve the Jew problem?

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

based lebanon. fuck kikes and DCucks

We must secure the existence of Israel and a future for Jewish children

Get fucked. Hamas is downright evil.

>how dare our enemies refuse our obvious propaganda
I wonder.

she probably can't even spell lebanon

Gal Gadot is hardcore into zionist imperialism. The movie company probably just wanted to keep making money and not piss off 95% of the middle east when she takes about the star of david flying above riyadh.

loathsome kike whore, she should be burnt at the stake

>when you're supposed to play an amazon and don't put on muscle
>when you're supposed to show off your feet but don't bother removing your callusses
Definite proof that she's only famous because she's a kike right there

>sandjigs
>last christian country in ME

normal people have calluses? at least we know she works on her feet

troll harder

those feet though

what did he mean by this?

>be an IDF spokesperson
>"serve" in the IDF in a non-combatant role
>vocally support Israeli expansionism
>the nation Israel has invaded twice in the last 30 years, the last time in 2006 in which 1,200 Lebanese civilians were killed by Israeli bombings decides to boycott it as a statement

No clue OP.

>just because someone decided they were born to the wrong religion and race
Who was she talking about?

I want to FUCK Gal Gadot until my dick falls off.

>invaded
kys dumbass

BriBri looks like a feminine Tarantino and you know it

Support President Trump

>30,000 IDF soldiers being held off by a few hundred Lebanese

Pretty fucking funny kike, all those sophisticated American paid for weapons and you still lost.

Not that user but I don't know I feel you're trolling or not but you obviously lack even basic understanding of middle eastern politics. Why the fuck would israel ever want to take over Lebanon BY FORCE and have to deal with controlling another population of muslims.

They probably didnt want people seeing her shriek that the Arabushim will pay for their defiance and that Greater Israel will crush all that stand in its way

Good question, makes you wonder why they cling onto the Golan Heights or keep making "settlements".
>why would Israel want to subjugate the Shia Muslims and destroy Hezbollah?
Yes user, I am the one with the poor grasp on Middle Eastern politics here.

>Why is this allowed?

She is no wonder woman IRL user. She is under contract with WB. She's an employee and she does as she's told. End of story.
She's far from being in a position where she can bite the hand that feeds, and quite frankly she doesn't have the spine to do that either. This is business as usual.

Based Israel

Not to mention that her post during the Gaza war was probably pretty bad for PR. They don't want that dumb kike whore to give them more bad publicity.

>makes you wonder why they cling onto the Golan Heights
Gee, maybe because it's in Israel's territory, and because they won it fair and square? Or maybe because there are people living there.

>subjugate the Shia Muslims
nope, no one cares about it

>destroy Hezbollah
maybe it has something to do with Hezbollah bombing and shooting Israeli cities and civilians all around the north (still happens)

>Phonecians
>sandnigs

wew

why does a gay brazilian support fundamentalist muslims?

fuck off jidf kike slime

>won it fair and square
Lmao well I guess it was fair and square of Hitler to gas 6 million Jews since might makes right

>Why would they want Lebanese territory?
>hey buddy, they stole that Syrian clay fair and square

Ibswear Israelis are fucking retards and the Jewish dialectic is a meme
>Hezbollah bombing
Your government killed 30 times more civilians in the 2006 war

>know nothing
>realize that
>DA JEWS

epin

>attack Israel
>Israel fights back
>wahh they attacked us

>Your government killed 30 times more civilians in the 2006 war
What are casualties. Israel tried to take down Hezbollah, Hezbollah are literally just shooting at cities

when did israel lose?

this.
stop being insensitive.

>killing civilians in a war is A-OK, we label them casualties to make it sound clean and sterile

>attack Israel
Not what happened, Hezbollah kidnapped some IDF soldiers to force a prisoner exchange and the IDF chimped out

Fuck off kike

fuck off jidf kike scum

it was fair. israel wasn't the aggressor in six day war. 4 countries fought against israel and got BTFO'd in less than a week. ISrael earned right o keep tha tland

>Hezbollah kidnapped some IDF soldiers to force a prisoner exchange and the IDF chimped out
as they should. they stood up for their soldier. Good on them

>epin
Wow what a well thought out response. Israel is the most fucking retarded pointless country to exist. A bunch of inbred eastern European slavs lay claim to some shithole desert 2000 miles away and for what? I'm not even supporting Muslim terrorism im just so sick of Israel and their shit. Half of the jews I know aren't even religious so what's the point? Not only that Jews weren't even supposed to reclaim Israel before their Messiah arrives comes which is why there's a large group of Orthodox Jews who are against Zionism for purely religious reasons. There's been so much bloodshed and money wasted and for what? So some eastern yuro Jews can keep their little social club? Just fuck off already. Tired of your shit. Israel is a huge destabilizing factor in the middle East.

Palestinian groups like Fatah aren't

Good fuck off u jew

Reminder that Israel receives more forgein aid from the US than ever other nation combined

Latuff is part Arab or something. Some of his family is from Lebanon.

Might makes right which is why it was cool for Hitler to kill the jews.

That isn't true at all, on 5 June Israel launched what it claimed were a series of preemptive airstrikes against Egyptian airfields completely destroying the Egyptian airforce and giving the IDF crucial air superiority. THEN the Arabs attacked. If Israel hadn't pulled a Pearl Harbor on Egypt the war never would have happened.

>drawing about Jews is censored
Has he ever been to Sup Forums?

At least that pic is 50% correct

75% of which is spent in the US

Have you ever been to Germany?

yeah, without hitler there'd be no israel

israel struck first, but arabs were the agressors- massing troops on borders with israel and cutting off isarels access to sea

>Germany is the West

FTFY

Lebanon is an Arab country with a Muslim majority.

Even its Christian minority are all Arabs.

>Israel struck first but the Arabs were the aggresors

/this

Thanks for making me look up this guy's opinion of the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

Hint: it's "Muslims were the real victims"

Doesn't Matter
Had Sex

this

Also what happened, that was just the trigger though, and that's definitely right action

btw the casualties number includes combatants, when you subtract them the estimations are between 300-400

>responding seriously to a post comparing defending yourself against 3 armies + help from seven more to murdering 6 million civilians just becuase
why would i do that

>what are nationalist movements
The Jewish people knew antisemitism would always be a problem if they had stayed in Europe, this was discussed since the late 19th century (Herzl, Basle Congress etc.). Just like every nationalist movement, we have a historical and religious link to a country.

A quick rundown:
>46
The Jews don't have a country yet

>47
The plan the UN proposed, Arabs were too dumb to agree and went straight to war, 4 armies got btfo

>67
>Attack Israel again
>Get btfo again, but this time lose tons of land in six days

oy vey

Arabs are also mad that Gadot served in the Israeli military during the 2006 Lebanon War

yeah, not that hard to understand

I really want her feet in my face.

>banning Muslims from Europe is a Jewish plot
That's... a new one

The nation who strikes first is the aggressor.

/ourgal/

lol so many mohammed fucking shits itt
Must be britposting time

Latuff is a moron, there was an entire Bosniak SS legion which was Muslim, not to mention the volunteers from Palestine.

You can try being less obvious.

fuck off kike

Keep being salty fag

brits founded Israel you fucking kike, you can at least thank us.

Didn't Israeli terrorists kill a bunch of Brits at the King David hotel?

>trying to use logic against paid JIDF

> we have a historical and religious link to a country.
Inbred eastern yuro slavs have no link or claim to a semetic desert land and I'm so fucking disgusted at the amount of money my country has pissed away to keep your pointless parasitic one afloat. Gross.

Yeah idk man, Jews only care about what profits them. I'm just blown away by the terrible argumentation.

how come you Brits elected a Jew as your Prime Minister?

>twice

Brits back then, yeah

Yep, and we still send them cash.
But then again they bombed the USS Liberty and america is sucking their circumcised dicks harder than ever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus_munitions#Israel.E2.80.93Lebanon_conflict_.282006.29

M8 the most Aryan nation on earth almost wiped out you Jews. Trying to Shame people out of anti-Semitism by comparing them to muslims is the most Jewish thing ever.

They used to be better. But they have been losing it in the past years, they have become more and more extreme and detached from reality. They live in a bubble and don't understand why the world hates them.