Is mowing your own lawn the whitest thing you do?

is mowing your own lawn the whitest thing you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5R4V0T_2aZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, mexicans love mowing as well

I step out of the shower to pee.

Nah, having an education and a job is.

This, they love hard work and derive a lot of satisfaction from it. No wonder they're fucking poor!

Yard work in general used to be a weekend activity and not seen as some chore.

Instead, we got lazy and an entire industry based on illegals was established. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

>mowing lawns is hard work

Basic landscaping is the easiest trade there is. They're just good at being out in the sun.

I wish it wasnt seen as a weekend activity.
Fucking sunday mornings and all you hear is WRRRRRRRRRRRRR GOTTA MOW MAH LAWN WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OH LOOK MY 20 NEIGHBOURS ARE ALSO MOWING ITS SO QUIET AND PEACEFUL WRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARRWRWRRWRRW

Yes

I bought a lawnmower a couple of months ago and it didn't cut for shit, kept breaking belts and everything

Proud to say I finally mowed my entire yard for the first time last night with no belt breaking

When I can be assed. It's currently waist height...

Get a scythe

>implying 4fags know what work is

Unless of corse you're a wage kek

& some nigs... they could live in the shed and try and grow cotton. Could live the dream

paying someone to mow it is

Well you apparently live in a neighborhood filled with spurgs.

Most normal people wait until at least 11am or after.

Subjugating native barbarians is the whitest practice.

I only know because I do Mexican-tier work. Gotta go replace some shmuck's gutters in about 20 minutes.

I got a push mower so i can get some more cardio and sun. Mowing your own lawn rules

>mfw mowing at 6:30am
>wave at neighbors looking out the window
>"just mowin muh lawn"

youtube.com/watch?v=5R4V0T_2aZI

>Costa Spica

That's mean user

What a waste.

Clean lawn, clean mind.

Details matter. White is all about the details.

My uncle got harassed by some dindu for having an antique polywog in his lawn.

You cant do that in Florida, It's too hot by that time.

I hang pic related in my room and listen to conservative talk radio. That's pretty white if you ask me

jesus fuck bro. either you are a moran or they sold you a bad mower. when I was a kid I replaced tons of mower belts, but I cut all the lawns on my block.

mower belts should be replaced every other season. your mower is fucked up.

How about having a robomower?
What does that make me?

correction: it was fucked up

Someone had this flag flying on the bed of their pickup the other day... I was wondering what it meant and forgot to look it up later. Thanks

>sitting inside in the AC sipping coffee on a beutiful saturday morning
>leisurly step outside around 10am, breathing in the fresh summer air
>open the garage, get out the mower, start her up
>beautify my 1/4 acre. MY acre that i own
>finish, start up the grill, throw on some burgers for lunch
>crack open a bud

there is nothing more american than this.

>cracking open a budwiser rather than a local beer

I've got an electric mower, have to use an extension cord with it

fucking HATE the damn thing

Probably takes 20% longer to mow the lawn thanks to constantly moving the fucking cord out of the way

>cracking open a beer at 10 AM.

>1/4 acre
pretty mediocre desu senpai, that's like Euro-tier

its called the thin blue line. Its a tribute to law enforcement

American.

When the fuck else are you going to do it

Everyone works during the week

>drinking coffee
>drinking beer

How does it feel to poison your body?

>not enjoying the vices of life in controlled quantities after doing work that improved both your and the neighbourhood's quality of life slightly.

>DRINKING FOREIGN BEER
you bought the American meme

Even the alcoholic train wreck that was hemingway would not open a beer at 10 fucking AM.

Instead, he'd have a bloody mary.

I miss mowing the lawn and doing yard work for the family. One day ill have my little piece of heaven to work on.

Lawn care is the easiest way to tell what kind of neighborhood you are driving through.

After work. I dont care. Any day but a sunday. God forbids it.

say what you will about bud, it's flavorful and cheap. not budlite, fuck that shit. regular bud is fucking manna from heaven on a hot summer day. not looking to drink a fucking 10000% bitter double IPA after mowing the lawn.

bud may be owned by a foreign entity, but it's still brewed, bottled, and distributed in the US by american workers. i'll take it.

Yous have no idea the feeling out in 30 degree + heat having to mow the lawn, getting almost burnt emptying the catcher and getting grass everywhere stuck to your body. I even remember using the old reel lawn mowers, they were fucked but fun to use. Then relaxing and having a stubbie and washing yourself off with the garden hose. Good times.

this is a good post

I am quite literally drinking myself in galveston

Bretty guddd ; D :DDDD

The only manual labor I know is the Mexican guy who does my yard work