instagram.com/p/BU1CCw7B-N2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't open til later today though.

Looks comfy desu

>gets a tub of popcorn
>thinks he's being healthy with the water instead of soda

That's embarrassing.

Amerifats

What fucking movie theater is open at 1 after midnight?

>5 tweets in the entire country

you sure showed DC!

Who is even actually excited for this? DC/Marvel shitposting aside no one cares. It will make back it's money but it won't break any records

Thursday midnight showings are a regular thing you know?

Bane?

>waste entire advertising budget to get employees to defend its honor on chinese cartoon imageboards
>get this

I always assumed they were at 9-10pm.
Not after midnight.

Thursday 7 and 10-10:30 showings are regular. Midnight showings died a couple years ago.

>going to a midnight screening
>of capeshit
>in the middle of the week

So THIS is the "man" who's been buying tickets to all these movies.

some theaters do this for capeshit and other gay movies. normal people just go at some point over the next several weeks.

>the only reason you'd drink water is to be healthy

instagram.com/explore/tags/wonderwoman/

instagram.com/p/BU0_pGqlAgV/?tagged=wonderwoman

usually there are more videos than this

History repeating itself.

Not cool

water and popcorn sounds like an awful mix.

Honestly, who cares about Wonder Woman as a character?

There's a reason she never got her own cartoon series while Superman has had his and Batman & Spiderman have had tons. People give a shit about Batman & Spiderman and Superman. They are enduring characters who have long earned a place in pop culture with endearing works over the ages.

Wonder Woman is an affirmative action hire for the Justice League.

Theater oddly empty for #WonderWoman

Yes, yes, well done, America. Well done...

HOWEVER!

Just throw out all the people on the Internet who would champion it for empowering women. The fans of the Lynda Carter show has some percentage that will go. DC hardcore will go. Superhero movie casuals will go (but not for midnight). Casual moviegoers will wait until Friday at least. It's gonna have a great OW and survive long enough until Transformers 5 and Despicable Me 3. It will end at around the same amount MoS made.

Unless she changes clothes in her invisible ship GTFO.

The plot thickens.

Nothing matters except Box Office # chill the fuck out plebs

It's almost like people have better things to do than go and see a shitty flick about a skeletal jew in the middle of the night

Let me get this straight: a Marvelcuck opened Twitter, searched 'Wonder Woman empty theater', and is using the few posts he found as some ko d of argument. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT.

honestly, I thought they were still enforcing a "women's only" wonder woman thing.

BvS had a great opening weekend though.

>he drinks water for the taste
What the fuck

GOD DAMN CHINKS

fuck off underage

country?

I sort of agree with you, Wonder Woman is still a big name heroine, but apart from actual comic book fans, all anyone knows about her is the name and look from pop culture.

I wonder how much Tencent paid for this.

And it still ended up underperforming

"He"? This is a Wonder Woman screening. Why are you assuming gender you poltards

instagram.com/p/BU08mFCDS6a/?tagged=wonderwoman

Yeah like sleeping before they go to work.
Or shitposting online about capeshit.

Why would you drink down corrosive teeth acid along with you calorically dense but nutrient-light popped "corn" mix?

soda is a motherfucker. never forget. i drink that shit in moderation, and i'll drink beer every day.

That was only one theater.
ONE
A fucking individual theater that did an admittedly shitty decision and for some reason was overblown out of proportion

>is using the few posts he found as some ko d of argument

How would there be more posts than that if no one showed up?

>super hero fad still going strong
>used up all the obvious characters
>start moving toward B tier characters

we're getting a fucking aquaman movie

Fuck off reddit.
Not everyone goes to 1am movies because they don't have a job like you, basement dweller.

>thinks he's being healthy

28 grams of popcorn is only 110 calories.

>country where giving birth to a girl is considered a failure
>saving WW

instagram.com/p/BU1AdRwlnZY/?tagged=wonderwoman

lucky guy, he gets to fap to Gal in peace

Work at a movie theater. We did pretty well for the early showings of Wonder Woman tonight. The 7:00 showing did about 130 tickets. The 10:00 showing did a more modest 60.

This isn't fair, it was OUR turn! Why aren't you men seeing Wonder Woman? You DO want more representation of STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMEN in cinema, right?!

Wonderwoman always felt like a female Superman to me.

>going to midnight showings or midnight openings for shit in 2017

Why?

i dont even drink soda. but a trash snack like popcorn showered on sweetened liquid lard can only go well with some over the top beverage like soda.

>and a water i'm watching my weight

instagram.com/explore/tags/神力女超人/

>i drink that shit in moderation, and i'll drink beer every day.

So you're just a literal retard then? They both have high acidity, you fuck-nut.

>going to cinema in 2xxx

>what is American popcorn

Over here we dump melted butter and salt halfway into the bucket, fill the eat of the popcorn, and dump even more melted butter and salt on top.

You know you fucked up when your movies director would make a better Wonder Woman than the chick that was actually cast

WHY DO FOREIGNERS LOVE DC SO MUCH?!?

>tub of popcorn and water
I hate when theaters try to pad their popcorn with water.

Because Marvel feels like an American TV Show made for local consumption

>rich people get super comfy screenings of movies

;_;

he looks exactly like the kind of guy who would see the movie too

Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! Wonder Woman will be a RESOUNDING success and when an Oscar! Just look at the reviews, critics are PRAISING Wonder Woman. Be quiet, Gamer Gate man children!

>and salt

Salt has zero calories, so give me another.

LMAO

I've had quite enough of your popcorn bashing.

In regards to China, they don't love DC any more or less than Marvel. Since Tencent was one of the financing companies behind Wonder Woman, I wonder what their marketing is.

dc has proper heroes that stand for shit, not le antihero murder alcoholic like wolverine.

And dump the ICEE drink and the nacho cheese dip into the bucket as well.

tfw You had the day off and went and saw Dawn of the Planet of the Apes alone and walked past some weird guy taking pictures in the parking lot of some stones.

Get home and realize that's the same theater and a year (or two?) to date...

Who is the retard posting random instagram links?

instagram.com/p/BU07xxCFovL/?tagged=wonderwoman

POWER OF LOVE FOR THE WIN!

The first day or so when a star wars movie is released, my local theater runs 24 hours a day.

I work 3rd shift and nothing better than going to a 430 AM movie

Beer is literally less bad for your teeth. There's no beer-mouth. I don't even. But soda is largely refined sugars and those will absolutely demineralize your teeth.

no one's perfect, my teeth are expensive testaments to eating, smoking and drinking whatever i want. but that are functional and basically intact. lot of fillings. no crowns needed. plenty of wear in the back. periodontitis, and not a single mobile tooth. suck it.

>drinks a diuretic for a long ass movie that you cant pause

And chinks need everything dumbed down. Otherwise they might start wondering if their government is 100% good.

i only eat kettle corn

come now underage just because you're such a youngfag that you're unfamiliar with the concept of a midnight opening isn't any reason to get so riled up. you need to lurk more newfag before you embarrass yourself further.

>And dump the ICEE drink

Mmmm, sounds like a tasty AND hearty beverage to help wash down some of my Bologna cake.

whoa such great acting

>Every superhero movie needs to be a saturday morning cartoon

I thought you DC fanboys were all about dark, gritty and mature movies?

OK ;^)

>not pissing in the theater
Let me guess, you're a critic

I saw Green Lantern. The giant conundrum he had to solve was "you know I think I'll just punch him into the sun."

>There's no beer-mouth

Yes there is, it's called THRUSH, you literal retard.

Are you some dipshit from /fit/ who actually thought it was a good idea to listen to those high-school dropouts?

You don't have to be that wealthy to do what he is doing m8.

primacinema.com/

>what is brushing, drinking water, etc.

everything in moderation.

instagram.com/p/BU05cpbBYkf/?tagged=wonderwoman

this is fucking terrible jesus christ

instagram.com/p/BU1CCw7B-N2/

>i still have those good ole premolars zuuck it ;);))
go to bed, old fuck.

man I went to a 3:30am showing of star wars it was so comfy

STOP WITH THE POPCORN HATE

i'll sleep when i'm dead

Pretty much. This is the reason why Vertigo exists. DCucks just couldn't get enough