Anyone kinda wished the natives of the Americas retained their civilizations...

Anyone kinda wished the natives of the Americas retained their civilizations? I sometimes read about them and they had fascinating histories and unique civilizations.

Such a shame that they got obliterated by disease. It was an apocalyptic event that wiped out, I think, almost 90% of their population. In comparison the black plague wiped out about 30-50% of Europe's population.

Imagine if disease had not wiped most of them out and made them susceptible to European invasion. Imagine an alt-history where the Aztec and Incan empire resisted European invasion and instead started trading with them and advancing their civilization.

They had some barbaric practices of ritual sacrifice, a bit like snow niggers. But their buildings are cool looking.

T. Guillotine

fucking wh*tes

>inb4 someone sees this picture and says WE WUZ KANGZ
it's be cool if mesoamericans had caught up to the european level and had made modern cities with their kind of planning and style

WE WUZ TUPAC

The Vendéans deserved it.

I honestly wish that the whites didn't come to america and would've kept it the way it is. Imagine how amazing it would be if the country was run by native americans instead of racist whites.

Imagine if Cortes didn't decide to be a huge faggot and left the Aztecs (specifically Tenochtitlan) alone like the Spanish Crown wanted. They would have crushed their enemies and become modernized in no time due to Spanish influence from trade. (That is, if some other European power decided not to be gay)

No they would have died of smallpox and the flu like everyone else

They would've been nearly wiped out from the disease the spanish brought over anyway.
That alone is enough to completely liquidate their society from the ensuing chaos and disruption of everyday life.
There are still places in Peru that are nearly empty but have plenty of ruins leftover suggesting that it was pretty populated before the Spanish.

Fuck white people.

This. People sometimes can't grasp how devastating the diseases brought from Europe were. It was much more devastating than the black death in Europe.
I mean losing 90% of your population to disease is just apocalyptic in nature. Not only that but the survivors got screwed over by being subjected to slavery and other harsh treatment. It's p. bad bros

what you read is probably romanticized to the max anyway

I mean the races of the people there still exist obviously. and the languages too to a lesser extent.

Their cities were well planned out, clean, and with working sewers.

If I were sent back in time to the era I'd want to end up in the Americas. DESU the sheer stink of an eur*Pean city around this time would kill me in a week.

Too bad they had no horses or oxen, and thus no roads, and thus no wagons, and thus low trade, and thus fewer wars, and thus less innovation.

not that much, tbqh
if it is to preserve some aesthetic parts of it, no problem with that
but if you talk about the culture per se
>weird sacrificing rituals
>infanticide
>illiterate language
>cannibalism
etc.

The core of their civilisation is dead and their chance at statehood too.

>>weird sacrificing rituals
>>infanticide
>>illiterate language
>>cannibalism
europeans did all those things and are still undeservingly alive

no.
only whites, arabs, indians and asians should keep their land. non-euroasians are savages

>undeservingly
git gud

Racist.

since when was Sup Forums filled with these kind of fagots?

no.

Amerindians are ugly and their IQ is usually fucking retarded levels.

Are there decent uchronias about it ?

>People who got fucked over in centuries are still fucked up 2day
You don't say?

andean natives had some cool hairstyles

>Not only that but the survivors got screwed over by being subjected to slavery and other harsh treatment. It's p. bad bros

Native Americans were rarely enslaved. The pope banned it in 1537.

They had really primitive and cruel religions. And average people in those lands were living in really shitty conditions.

Incans being the exception, they all reached their peak and were in decline for hundreds of years. So those buildings are like what Egyptian and Roman buildings were to Europeans.

And make no mistake, they are still alive in various Latin American Countries, both in traditions and genetics. They natives were wiped mostly in North America and again they were basically African-tier people who did not invent or build anything, so nobody should give a fuck.

Good no murica

Amerindians are subhuman garbage
seriously they are fucking shit.
i happen to live relatevly close to one of their reserves
thank god the moortuguese raped them to make a race that's a little less subhuman.

Every new culture was better, I guess after Incas a new one would've took the lead and improved lives with other cultures thus Inca's unified Andean kingdoms and villages for first time.

>Chicanos talking about abos.
>Flag talking about managing natives.
>USA talking about History in general.
>USA talking about America, a continent they sont konw nothing about.

It is like watching a todler talk about jet engines.

(((disease)))

some estimates put the total population of the inca empire as 10 million people before disease wiped them out

> Empty before the arival of Europeans
Muh Amerindian skyscrpers