Teen Syrian refugees murder man and dump his body in bathtub after buying 'death kit'

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/teen-syrian-refugees-germany-murder-8512567

>If I cuck here
>If I just cuck here
>Would you cuck with me
>And just fuck up my civilization famm

Other urls found in this thread:

frieord.no/innenriks/utvist-asylsoker-kongo-drepte-linn-27-tromso/
youtube.com/watch?v=9xzjMMOua_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mfw no one reporting this

One of the 19-year-olds was arrested while wearing the victim's clothes and told police: "I don't see why I should not, I washed them before I put them on"

GET IN HERE NOW
>GET IN HERE NOW
GET IN HERE NOW
>GET IN HERE NOW
GET IN HERE NOW

Seen this pop up on Sup Forums a day or 2 ago, have a bump for visibility. This shit is sickening and getting old fast Spaniard. I imagine the same shit is happening here just not being reported.

There is no coverage of this whatsoever.

they killed a serbian in germany. why are you fucking cucks triggered about that?
Kill yourselves.

>According to a report by the Salzburg Nachrichten , the victim was a Serbian national who worked as a toilet cleaner at the Salzburg railway station

YOU STUPID FUCKS KILL YOURSELVES.

Serbs, Germans, Spainiards, even nordic cucks like yourselves deserve better than being killed by some savage sandniggers your governments import.

>Thinking Serbs are red pilled cucks.

Kill yourself.

>legal immigrant contributing to society

That's some cold shit.

>Austria
>Fucking cucks
>It was a Serb
Even bigger cuck, Servs should know better.

lel no killings here, unlike there where everybody is in free for all rampage kill everything that moves.

just kill yourself

like anyone who is posting here in condolences to a serbian is literally braindead retard.

okay Anders whatever you say

Proof that cultural enrichment mostly effects the poorest of the poor
And the middle and upper class cuckolds will continue to chant 'refugees welcome'

>One of the 19-year-olds was arrested while wearing the victim's clothes and told police: "I don't see why I should not, I washed them before I put them on"

...not suspicious at all

murders like that happens tenfold daily in usa AND IN SPAIN.

i dont know why you little shitheads are so aggrovated by immigrants killing eachother in germany.

mind your own busisness little cucks

>forget what we statistically infer
>before we get arrested for hate speech
>show me no borders
>and just fuck up my world

rape patrol? some Sup Forums user can get this done?

meanwhile media focuses on blacks in USA putting up a fight while getting arrested

am i having a stroke

Since when is Sup Forums against Serbians? Fuck off you cuckold faggots.

only Anders

yeah no killings here friend
frieord.no/innenriks/utvist-asylsoker-kongo-drepte-linn-27-tromso/

Secularist teenagers... Sounds like Alawi kids

christians will defend this

fuck off abdul

Dude, you can't blame muslims for this shit. They're not muslim as soon as they do something horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xzjMMOua_4

Another death from the direct result of importing instead of setting up a zone out of the country.

this will not be the last, but just know actual germans are being killed while the syrians began to take control and nothing is stopping it. idk why german government wants to kil its own citizens. It's not like they didnt think this would happen.

Serbien muss sterbien, so it's ok.

And so the Remover becomes the Removee!

Such dark times we live in!

>the two young men, who have not been named
Ofcourse not! They have to be protected!

>The Syrian was caught after he was arrested in Germany on 13th July at the border railway station of Freilassing
>Freilassing
kek

> I imagine the same shit is happening here just not being reported.
there is

she was killed last year.

im pure blood, but i hate biggots like you.

you are literally pathetic if you cry for serbians who are literally like turkroaches expect different nationality

There's nothing wrong with people immigrating legally if they work and assimilate. Stop giving our country a bad name you shill cuck.

>hates bigots
>hates people from Serbia

Absolute animals, the whole lot of them, they are actually subhumans, Middle easterners have always been subhumans even before Islam. They've had opportunities to repent and become civilized but they haven't If I had the option I'd kill every last Arab, Semite, and Iranian and turkroach.,

>"I don't see why I should not, I washed them before I put them on"
stone cold killa

Makes you really think

if you are crying over a dead immigrants in a country where you dont live, just kill yourself.

>The victim was a Serbian national who worked as a toilet cleaner
I have no pity tbqh familia.

>The victim was a Serbian national who worked as a toilet cleaner at the Salzburg railway station who had befriended the two young men, who have not been named, and invited them back to his house.
>It appears that they accepted the invitation with the intention of committing the crime

Top fucking kek:
>be blue pilled toilet-cleaner serbian hippie
>invite little mudshits in your home out of guilt for the crimes of your country
>get snackbar'ed

yes they only kill each other

Took you job eh... Jealousy is a fucked up thing.

i dont hate serbians, i am just disgusted from people like you.

He's a shill don't respond

If you do respond remind him that he is probably Swedish and that explain his huge faggotry

REMOVE KEBAB

Business is business.

kek, what the fuck are you on about. This was a consequence of the refugee (((crisis))), which I assume you're supporting with your cuck attitude. A refugee crisis which everyone in Europe is feeling the effect from, so yes, when it's right outside my doorstep, I would consider that relevant.
>50cent paid to your paypal acc
fuk

Pure blood indeed. Eritrean

It's not Sup Forums its one Norwegian guy

>teenager

LMAO

Little cucks crying over 30y serbain toilet cleaner.

Let's just nuke Africa, Saudi arabia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Turkey, Pakistan, Mexico, Portugal, Israel. Boom problems solved.

Are you 12?

MY RAGE GROWS FURTHER

Show some respect, Ahmed. Unlike you, Human beings have feelings.

>toilet cleaner
Shitty job but it's necessary. Better than a wayward sand niglet. kys

Im sorry to say but there are no room for feelings in todays society.

>Mouse over vide
>cuck in a cuck beanie making a self entitled sigh already

nope.

should have taken your autism shots

Dude dont you have some sheeps to fuck or something?

At least he's working and not leeching on welfare like the 2130912390123908 Somalis living in Norway.
fucking cuck

>it's a 'Anders Breivik spends his 30 minutes internet access a day on Sup Forums' episode

I bet your cuck shed doesnty even have room for a sheep. Pay jizya faggot

He invited them to his house, and they pretended to be his friends the whole time

I. Am. Mad.

Well he is not working anymore

>They are said to have left the victim’s body in the bathtub which they filled up with water and to cover their tracks, they added detergent, shampoo and shower gel to the water.
>they added detergent, shampoo and shower gel to the water
>fugees actually think shampoo gets rid of DNA evidence

DOCTORS AND
LAWYERS
A
W
Y
E
R
S

We're going to send all of our shitskins north then if you think them having a paper and paying for the chance to fuck up your nation's demographic is "nothing wrong" :^)

Kek

Like there are lot of farms here, but it never came to my mind to fuck farm animals. Is it like an instinct to fuck sheep? or is like a inner calling?

Implying that the shitskins work and don't come here for our welfare you inbred. Also, it obviously has to be regulated to the point where there's no job deficit. And as you failed to mention, they have to assimilate, which they refuse. And when all this comes together, there's nothing wrong with immigration.

>who had befriended the two young men

Asked for it

it will make it a lot harder to recover any DNA from the perpetrators.

You're really up on this stuff aye. Got plenty of goats in those farms there ahmed?

Ok whatever.

have fun fucking those farm animals.

Harder but nowhere near hard enough to matter. They couldn't find any bleach?

>implying it's not all over the flat

Slow down, Sherlock

What are you Serbs going to do about this?

>toilet cleaners house has no bleach in the bathroom

#suspicious

Nothing, they already hate Muslims and most vote relatively based in Germany.

>they have to assimilate
What makes you think that everything is assimilatable?

>And when all this comes together, there's nothing wrong with immigration.
So when those immigrants have 10 kids instead of your native's 1.something, there's "nothing wrong" with it?
We're talking about demographical replacement from mostly different races. Read Putnam's study on ethnodiversity and tell me if you think those consequences are "nothing wrong".

Honestly, Breivik should've killed more of you cucks.

This is why every westerner should be working out and arming himself right now.

because
>the victim was a Serbian national who worked as a toilet cleaner

>Salzburg
>Germany