Jesus christ I hate this place

Jesus christ I hate this place
timeout.com/newyork/blog/subway-fare-is-going-up-to-3-072816
How are the metro prices in europe?

>relying on public transport
city fags btfo

It's funny because it's quite literally the jews doing this

I live 32 miles away from the city. No way I am waking up extra early and driving that distance every day.

London.

Still cheaper than driving

I left in 2008, when Jewmberg was about to start charging $8 a pop for a car to go into Midtown. Feels good, man.

>Mfw no more subway
>Mfw no more $1450/month rent
>Mfw some semblance of peace

Living in New York is tantamount to living in a termite colony, except all the termites speak with a fucking nauseating accent and drink Chock Full O' Nuts. City fags are the ultimate cucks.

Is it $3 to go 32 miles? That's insanely cheap compared to here.

Everything is so near that you can cycle anywhere. The subway in is a meme

I can't even get a studio in Los Angeles for $1450. Maybe in Compton

Sucks. Public transport should be free, or cost a nominal fee.

Here it costs 5$ just for a few stations.

Can't wait to buy my car.

metro here in Paris is expensive if you buy single tickets. However I have an annual subscription which is completely affordable.

Fuck off commie

But I agree they shouldn't be plowed for profit as they are a monopoly.

Hillary Clinton understands your concern, but that sub fare goes to support working families. These people are dreamers who are unjustly denied the right to vote and hounded like criminals. She will fix this.

$1450 a month? Cheap compared to London

365€ a year in Vienna for all subway and in-city trains.

You fucking lazy pleb. I know people that drive 90+ miles to and from work everyday.

Boston.

What's with all those zones. We had 3 and it was too difficult to handle, now it's just all one price and one zone

They have a shitty life then. But why would anyone want one.
Anymore than 45 minutes daily transportation is completely pleb tier

Commutes are shit, mate. Drove a total of two hours each day for 5 years. Fuck that.

Everyone in NYC should be killed desu. Then we should invent a way to run cars on people's ashes. We could run gas free a few years that way.

Depends on the location. Most people do it to live in cheap areas. I've heard of people who work in the SF bay area who drive 3 hours each way because the cost of living in there is so high.

Stay triggered chock cuck, fucking faggot.

>
>>Chock Full O' Nuts

Manhattan is fucking Disneyland now, hell even Brookyln is fulla skinny fags, coked-out whores that don't put out cos they thinks they're dykes, niggers, niggers everywhere - and you know it gets worst - goddamned Russians and Chinks laundering their dirty money into brownstones thinking they're gonna be richer than fuck in 5 years. Yeah, the city sucks. At least the Bronx is still Puerto Rico version two, and Harlem, well the niggers are still up there and always will be. They can stick them price increases up their asses. Raising the tolls and prices. Come on what bullshit. It's the Jews sure, it's anyone in power that wants to fuck the working class slob who doesn't plan out his life better.

But yea you can go fuck yourself motherfucker for bad mouthing a pretty fucking damned good cup of coffee I can tell you that much.

SHUT up chock fuck boy.

Buss in my city cost about 4$/ticket

2,20€ in Vienna for one way so about the same
But we make faaaar less than people in New York.
And don't get me started on Gas prices or car taxes here...

Come 'ere cupcake, I got something for that big mouth of yours. Just the ways you like it.

276$ per year for all transport including tram, trolleybus, bus and metro. Moscow.

Round 0.5$ in the best subway in the world aka Moscow, same for buses.

EU transport though costs a lot everywhere from what i seen, and you have to buy abonements if you dont want spend hell lot.

Yeah I have love/hate relationship with mbta. They just went from $224 for zone 3 to $244 a month. Each year it gets higher and yet it seems like no money goes into anything except building new stations if that. I'm sick of Chinese people rushing and cutting in front of people on the train then when they get off they walk slow as fuck down stairs etc. Too many assholes in this state in general and mbta was a disaster February 2015.

I'm not even going to talk about London.
Most of your wage will go on a flat (All bought out. can't own, must rent. Unless you are a "minority") The rest will be on going from that flat to work.

When I am done raping your sister I am going to pour chock fullanuts in her mouth.

Wtf didn't they just rais it to $2.75 last year?
I normally live in NY and I'm visiting here now and am dying at how cheap and effective transport is here. And the subway stations are fucking clean. Every time I go to NYC metro I fucking get sick. Not looking forward to going back at all... I want to graduate school and gtfo there asap...

Why would you live in an urban setting? Living outside the city on a large plot of land is goat

$2.75 is already enough but now $3? After they just raised it recently from $2.50 to $2.75, now they raise it again

What the fuck MTA

$6 to get to work and back

6x5= $30 spent on metrocard for 1 week of work

30x5= $150 spent on metrocards for 1 month of work

What the fuck is this bullshit

Ha cityfag! Enjoy living in your congested shithole where the the rent is too high, the lines are too long, and the people don't give a fuck about you.
god I love rural America.

Congratulations, you now have a legit reason to riot.

Please?

Never understood the INSANE prices for the metro in London, how can they be so high?!

I think that station is in hitman silent assassin.

45 mins isn't even that bad desu

Get a car you cheap fuck

Does anyone actually carry change?

I hope it goes up to $30.

Don't complain. Eating at subway here costs £3 for a 6 inch, that's way cheaper

It's a bad market here. They tried to push it, but they had to close like 1/3 of all subway franchises. It's expensive here and it's shit.

There is a cap on the amount you pay over 24 hour period depending on which zones you travel in. I think for 1-6 its about £11. If your doing a lot of travel in one day it means you don't get completely fucked by fares.

yes good goy, consume

infrastructure in this country is shit

Maybe their Subway actually makes profits, Moscow`s doesnt. Its kept so low because its essential for millions of people and city - subway and trains here dont really make money and are built on public funds.

Its not bad though, because it works - example where "libertarianism" and pure capitalism woudnt work, since its essential infrastructure bringing huge benefits to people and country, but that woudnt exist if not for commies building it and goverment paying for it now - not in a country as Russia.

Here in Naples is 1 € for one ride or 1.50 € for 90 minutes (you can pick as many public transports as you want within the time limit).

oh boy, even less reason to go into NYC

So the rich guys pays the cap and you get screwed?

as if you couldnt buy a month-ticket for like 60$...

45 minutes is nothing

My work is 10km away but takes over an hour to get to during peak hour. 20 minute drive off peak.

It is literally the price you pay for living in a major city.

Public transport here costs about the same as you and is complete shit. Petrol is a lot cheaper though.

Make sure when you're crossing the street tonight, to look both ways. Not left and right, but have fucking eyes in the back of your head for any - you know - errant slugs flying around that could hit you in the head. These are dangerous times. Just saying. Ain't worrying about your threats we all know youse a fag and like to talk like a tough guy. You ain't.

this looks like some crazy Counterstrike "funmap"

$3 single fare hike means all the other prices rise too

>living and,or working in the city

Lol NYC faggot. Your sister will be literally swallow my cum tonight. I am going to force my cock down her pretty little throat. She will call me big brother. Never you. Stay mad chock cuck.

Moscow greatest metro.
Almaty is a close second.

is it privatised?

I think you misunderstand. Once you've paid over the cap amount for that 24 hour period, all travel after that is free until the next day.

>metro

Silent Assassin missions feature Saint Petersburg subway.

To pure for this world; must be killed.

LONDON is the craziest by far. I swear to god this city needs a fucking nuke

1 euro a ticket.

At least NYC has public transit. Los Angeles has absolutely SHIT subway and buses. They're essentially unusable and are only used by crack addicts and homeless. It takes an hour to drive ~20 miles to work. LA got absolutely cucked by lobbyists for the auto industry that killed every plan for public transit improvements.

:D

Its a fake profile

3,20€ one way, all fare zones, within 2 hours here.

even worse :D

116 for the monthly. Was 76 when I first lived there.

Yeah NYC MTA is shit and most of its staff are niggers.

monthly is 106

>Anywhere outside of Londonistan
>Ever getting any sort of investment or infrastructure

Around here you use the same ticket for tram,bus and subway in Helsinki.
2.7€ from a ticket atm or 3.2€ from the bus or tram driver.
Tickets are good for 1 hour, or maybe it's 90 minutes nowadays, can't remember.

The prices have been steadily going up over the years though.
Give it few years and we'll be looking at 5€ per ticket.

way overpriced.
one-time ticket here costs 2.70€ (which is basically 3$, but monthly tickets only cost 30-70€ depending on who you are (pupils and children pay only 30, working class pays 70)
which, in my opinion, still is overpriced.
The state should own all public transport and it should be financed from taxes

$408 for an annual Budapest-pass :(

I never use public transport over here,
I get triggered by all the Moroccans and niggers on the trains and busses
I always use my bicycle or my car so I don't have to deal with multiculturalism

Every station has it's own unique "theme", it's bretty cool actually!

This is stupid and you must be a London cuck to not see it

Most people travel TWICE in a day: work, and back home. So the cap doesn't benefit them. Same goes for the weekly cap.

The city is trying to scam people. The same way that buying travelcards saves you almost no money but keeps stupid people from revolting and demanding an actual solution for commuters.

>Apply for jobs in London as that's quite a standard place to work in the south east
>look at rail fares for rail cards as I'd have to use the train to get there and back
>mfw £5,184.00 for a 12 month rail card from my local station to London

I cannot believe people pay this much for rail cards and it takes the fucking piss given that you will most likely not get a seat and the trains will be late. I decided I wasn't going to bother working in London after seeing the price of the rail cards unless a company pays rail expense for you.

Get an oyster, fares only a pound something

The metro will be ok wants they finish all the projects...around 2050

Serves them right for living in a meme city.