What's the message of this movie?

What's the message of this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2t4ZjxCsB4
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
qz.com/945493/get-out-shows-that-even-the-most-intelligent-films-can-fall-prey-to-asian-american-stereotypes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably something along the lines of "go outside".

"Hide these threads, they suck and its a mediocre flick that keeps getting shilled for unknown reasons."

Performative liberal "tolerance" can mask a very different worldview

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=R2t4ZjxCsB4

If you didn't understand the very simple message of this movie I suggest you stick to your capeshit

"White liberals are just closeted racists, but as a #woke white liberal I'm perfectly aware that I'm not part of the problem:

White people are always racist, and they all secretly want to genocide you.

To stop making these threads

probably tolerance what else could be be with a nigger on a poster

Doesn't really have one. It's a horror movie that plays on race relations for laughs and scares, but it never tries to suggest changes in the world or anything.

>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

That's the plot of Goy Out

white ppl be cray cray

It's a message to you E;R it says Your video was pretty good

>whites want to be black so badly they insert their brains in black bodies- and live out their lives as janitors and maids

If another fucking person tries to tell me this movie is well written or intelligent I am going to get out

I love how this monster has been created where blacks like Peele can have their own little anti-white witch hunts and people defend it. Enjoying having yourself pressed against the wall white people?

Shouldn't you be training your bench?

What was the point of this scene?

>Enjoying having yourself pressed against the wall white people?
You know the answer's yes.

To give me something to masturbate to.

White people are smart and evil
Black people are strong and dumb
What's up with that ending tho?

This. If anything it makes you believe it's all race related up until the MC straight up asks "why black people?"

>the director openly says his movie is about the racism of everyday conversations
>some user on Sup Forums is here to tell us otherwise

>What's up with that ending tho?

The original ending was too woke

not kidding.

Liberals fetishizing black people is its own form of racism

Moral of the story: If you're white you're a racist. If you're mean to blacks you're a racist, if you're nice to blacks you're just secretly racist

>The original ending was too woke
what was the original ending?

"blacks should get out of white countries"
pretty racist if you're asking me

The cops show up and he either gets killed or goes to jail for killing all the white people. Because dindu nuffin

The message is for you to GET OUT of this board

whites strive to be the superior black race so they scheme entrap hypnotize and even go to the extent of swapping thier inferior white brain into black kings and queens so they can at last feel what its like to be the most powerful race in the world

Dunno why people get so triggered at this. What I got was that it was taking the piss out of the kind of white liberals who prop up black people to a weirdly large degree.

it was very in your face with its message if you didnt get it you're probably retarded

i would have liked this movie more if the liberal media trashed it but of course everyone gave it good reviews because not liking it would've made them racist

There's no message, it's social engineering to make it look normal that white and black people should be uncomfortable along eachother.

What a terrible way to judge a movie.

Its making fun of her for liking "white" stuff like milk, boring clothes, cheesy outdated pop music and lusting after BBC but the symmetry in the shot makes a creepy alter like setting which paints those attributes in a sinister light. IMO. Its like the terminator when his fake skin comes off, you see the metal underneath, its like that.

Two front message
>White liberals fetishize blacks and the movie mocks them
>Peele is angry at his mixed racial heritage and has to overcompensate his black-ness by lashing out at white people by making racially based movies (i.e. blacks are superior, whites are boring and weird, white women want that BBC)
I blame his parents.

WE

If youre white and invite a nigger to your home he will murder you and your entire family.

Thats the message

this is the conclusion I came to as well.

WUZ

buy microsoft products and use bing to search

That all white people are racist whether they are aware of it or not. Ironically a very racist movie

If you don't love this stupid premise you're a bitch.

I hate to break it to you, but this film is excellent.

white people wish they were black

>movie written and directed by some nigger

Nah

i believe the message would be:
>FUCK DRUMBF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Not going to lie when she went total psycho killer I had a raging boner.

After watching his videos, I honestly can't tell if this dude is just pandering to the Sup Forums demographic or he actually believes this

You're retarded user.

Nah, in that one it is Muslims trying to marry into your family and take your share of the family gold

He does

get out

She's eating fruit loops seperate from her milk, and she keeps her whites segregated from the colored.

you don't need a movie to know that

You should probably stay away from racists

That liberals can be racist too

well fuck he really does look like a seal.

so long my sides

>A Black drinking straw

Fuck whitey

its a message to American blacks to leave our country.
>Half white director raised in the Netherlands
>European black actor instead of American nog

>to disguise the fact thet this movie is literally the skeleton key i'll add some racism to add some spice and get the SJW shield in case shit goes bad financially.

as a straight white male from Norway i can confirm that i do want to kill niggers.
there is no such thing as good black. niggers can be divided in two categories .
ones harmed white and ones that have yet to do that

Let me guess , his mother is coal burner and he also made movies in which white women love BBC and cuck white men?

du vill angre angripe oss, vitemand
t. norge-neger

That the real monsters are those who'd treat you like a pleasant novelty rather than like a normal human being.

But really it's about having a good friend who knows where you're going when you're invited to some place you've never been to before.

Lmao did you report me to the mods negro? butthurt much?

Kings?

Holy shit woke af

Basically that niggers are culture shocked and view niggers that have adjusted to White culture as being servants/drones of White people and not black people.

They view them as uncle toms which inevitably leads to feelings of alienation and fear of change which preludes black violence and hostility.

The movie ends with the nigger chimping out and killing everyone.

In short the meaning of this movie is that Whitey shows you love and you forsake it instead acting like violent apes

Also I genuinely can't believe people think this is anti-white in any fashion. The main character is clearly suffering from extreme psychosis due to culture shock and is then reinforced by his ghetto loser friend leading to the MC going full insane by the end

Autism

best meme

that you're trying too hard with all these threads

Also I will add that the hypnotism was just acceptance of the culture and assimilation into it.

Overall the only thing the movie displays as wrong doing obviously is of Whites wanting to change blacks, but Blacks are portrayed far more negatively with the flashes causing them to revert back into being apes and for Whitewashed blacks to become apes again just by talking to a non-whitewashed one.

The movie is very simple and the E;R; bloke is continues to show what living in a basement at the age of 28 can do to a man

I don't know but i bet it's that white women love bbc

believes what? that the movie is shit? That's pretty easy to believe (cuz it's true)

It's pretty competent story wise with many subtitles as well as average at face value.

In the end it's not a progressive trash piece but a criticism of black society and how Liberals open their doors to this

Dont mix with Whites. Also not with Asians.

qz.com/945493/get-out-shows-that-even-the-most-intelligent-films-can-fall-prey-to-asian-american-stereotypes/

I like how this and Dear White People baited Sup Forumssters so good that they're trying to control the damage months later.

>marine biologist is more attractive than the movie star slut
she has it all

Get Out might have "baited" people, but Dear White People has already disproven the "it's actually about SJWs" meme.

Man i feel sorry for black men, some black women can pass for fuckable but 99 percent of black men are just ugly. Maybe high crime rates are call for help?

Ideology makes black people slaves
Black people can't talk about their problems because they'll be, at best, patronised
It's very easy to act like a progressive without being, you know, a progressive

what's it about? i've only seen trailer and dislikes sure were more plenty

it's literally the same girl lol

>It's pretty competent story wise
but it's not. it has glaring plotholes, it suffers from lazy writing and storytelling. it fails as a comedy, it fails as a horror story and it fails at being original. The only time anything positive is said about the movie say the language being used is very vague with the positive aspects being very generalized and without going into very clear detail. I have a hard time believing as many people and critics like it as much as they claim

Name the plot holes
>Lazy writing
If you already came to a conclusion on the plot before watching it.

The message was self proclaimed progressive minded people may SAY they love black people and think they are great at sports and shit but their ACTIONS demonstrate they only use blacks as a vehicle for their own ends