I'm so sick of this shit

I'm so sick of this shit

How do you cope with the world?

By jacking off mostly

Sex

You need an escapist hobby, weather it be meditation, reading fiction, vidya games, hiking. Anything. If you marry and have children it helps your sanity a lot as you will feel grounded and it gives purpose to your life. Some people find solace in faith, some do not. Take a break from pol every now and again, it can become so tiresome.

i don't

>If you marry

Cutting.yourself about 20 times a day.

> i don't

that feel
a feel usually followed by copious drinking

Dear God, man, you need to charge your battery pronto!

I agree with a lot of what you've written. I tend to be in a better mood when I'm not browsing Sup Forums on a daily basis.

I'm engaged, set the wedding date for later this year. I know a lot of people on this board are opposed to marriage, but I'm not concerned.
I don't have any money so my soon-to-be wife won't be able to jew me unless she wants my freshly washed and folded sensible-casual clothing.

You faggots realize that you're just sad losers and you would be sad losers in whatever context you were born in right? If this was the 50's you'd still be creepy shut-ins with no friends.

Alcohol

Hey man i do my best to remain optimistic and do what i can to help people but it gets so tiring sometimes

Is that Chow Yun-fat?

WEED BRO

drinking to blackout state way to often
i typically wake up to some cringe shit i post online or texts i send at 3am that make me cringe inside of myself as i curl into a ball on my floor and try to rock the anxiety away
i really gotta stop doing that shit

> going through your browser history after a night of heavy drinking

Now that's what I call an Oscar worthy scene.

Can we text each other drunk cringey shit instead of to others? We can get what we need to say off of our chests and not make jackasses of ourselves. Win win.

Like a wise elf or genie, the chinese sage delivers with his quirky smile and inquisitive eyes.

You can either be miserable with reality or put hope in some slim chance of people waking up, or you can become indifferent and become dead inside. There's no getting off the ride once you've got on.

The only answer

Selfishness.

Every so often, when Sup Forums gets me too riled up, I have a moment of clarity and think to myself "this fucking place isn't making me happy. i'm getting nothing out of this" and that gets it off my mind most of the time.

The truth is we live in a selfish world. If you work towards making yourself better and more successful, eventually you won't really care about anything that's posted on Sup Forums.

You need something that'll keep your mind off of it as well as something that is so good to you that you would never try to leave it behind.

Pussy, guns, tactical training, tobacco, working out, hobbies, dropping red pills. Pretty much in that order.

Yes.

I developed this thick layer of apathy since i do not plan on bringing up and torturing children in a fucked up world like this where you can' even predict what will happen in 5-10 years.

Why is he working as a miner in some african shithole?

Favourite webm of all time.

where can i watch the full version of this kek?

Look up "Empire of Dust".

Search for "Empire of Dust" in youtube.

thanks

Good sleep. Alcohol is a weak cop-out but I can't talk I am 100% guilty.

If I were to stop drinking that would be a lot less tax going to shit skins and shanks. Maybe that'll work as motivation.

I gotta stop looking at the Internet so much too it really is 99.99% filth.

He isn't. He's the gravel master - those Africans are the ones working as miners in their homeshitland.

Fuck off, roach.

Stop giving a fucks
Problem solved

Why are you Australians so sad aussie /polacks/ ?

You have high HDI
Nice weather
bantz
and still you consume large amount of the pharmaceutical jew
why ?

píc related

What would you do if you lost a war to a bunch of emus?