STOP TUMBLR!

What the fuck is wrong with her nose?
>Art by Claire Roe for BOP Rebirth.

>>Art by Claire Roe (uncolored and unlettered) for Birds of Prey Rebirth.
ftfy

Maybe she caught a cold?

I think is supposed to be some sort of shading.

>being interested in BoP Rebirth at all
Your fault.

You didn't really just start a thread because an artist drew a nose weird, did you?

That nose is fucking awful. That's the last straw. I'm switching to anime and manga now.

Ah, the dreaded koala nose. Almost as notorious as the shiny red tumbr nose.

What a treat.

>All Female Team
No wonder, obviously a containment title for those people asking DC to publish more comics featuring women worked on by women.

she looks like a fucking jew.

>letting some filthy degenerate see what you're posting
What the fuck

This will be by The 100 person right?

Jew know what the problem is already OP

Birds of Prey is pretty old, bruh

Spotted the casual

No you fucking dumbfucks I mean the creative team are all chicks

Pretty sure he meant the creative team

Good? Who gives a shit as long as the slits can make it.

Her nose is just raw from all of the Batfam throat fucking her and slapping her in the face

Found the sexist

It's still going to be the Batgirl title aimed at people who want meat and potato capeshit as opposed to Batgirl solo which is about some middle class girl interrupting her education to travel through Asia.

>sexist
Shoo shoo tumblrina before you get skull fucked

Too bad it's made by CW writers.

>Meat and Potatoes
It really won't be. It's written by CW Writers and from the art we've seen here, it's gonna be unappealing to look at aside from the cover art.

>>>/tumblr/

Be quiet, go back to the kitchen and make a sandwich.

Up until recently, Arrow and Flash had their fans here even though I always thought both were boring..

That's it I'm done
I'm switching to Franco Belgian Comics now

>>>/reddit/

Why are you still talking? I forbade you to speak. Know your place.

> posted uncolored pages like we don't know how much a colorist can change an arist/inker's raw page

user, don't.

wut

so defensive

What the fuck is wrong with her nose? Those lips? She looks like a sleazy druggie hobo who just happened a shitty Batgirl cosplay from the dumpster. Literally why the fuck is this allowed? Holy shit.

Cause letting a stronk woymn draw it is more important than quality now.

fuck me daddy

You must be joking. The art is fine, especially for a woman artist. This is far more preferable to me than any of the webcomic-tier sailor moon wannabe garbage we get from most prominent female comic creators

The art is fucking shit, then again so is over half of dc and marvel art.
On the topic, what is with this blatant use of poser, how does tracing a fucking 3d figure without even trying to hide it pass for art?

Half Koala people are the in thing now.

Somebody doesn't remember how Gail Simone and Nicola Scott were once a creative team on it.