This is the last thread I'm going to make on this subject. From now on it's up to you to pass on this information...

This is the last thread I'm going to make on this subject. From now on it's up to you to pass on this information. I will do so as loosely as I can. The following names/companies/"charities" should be carefully monitored and investigated:
Henry Laufer
Jim Simons
Renaissance Technologies (take a look into their investments/returns/portfolio value)
Pat Stryker AKA. Patricia A. Stryker (see 2004 resistance against bilingual bill, whilst Hillary uses a young illegal immigrant to appease demographics)
Bohemian Foundation.

"This is the last drink I'll have," said the alcoholic.

"This is the last time I'll have casual sex," said the whore.

"This is the last cigarette I'll smoke," said the addict.

"This is the last thread I'm going to make on this subject," said the shitposter.

Good work
user

Ill make this easy on you.

the aware have accepted the reality of the situation.

there will be no revolution.

nothing needs to be said about the rest.

you should meditate more and clear your head of the anti whatever complex.

Wow, you must have looked into all of those links to Hillary within 2 minutes of my post.

Kill yourself you fucking traitor, you know exactly what is going on.

You should post this in /cfg/ if it isn't in their stuff already.

Spread this before it's too late.

>Hilldog is corrupt

HOLY SHIT DUDE WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS OUT I'M TOTALLY LUBED UP FOR RUBIO NOW

bumping and also check my digits for kek's blessing

I just overslept by about 6 hours, but I'll give this a quick bump for the bored.

There's literally nothing significant here. Woohoo successful people donate money to politicians? How surprising! What a conspiracy! There's lots of other companies and individuals who've donated also.

the fact shills showed up so quickly shows us this is legit.

hey schlomo, ever heard of the Streisand effect?

bumping

Each and every one of these things you listed has bedn researched in cfg you attention whoring role player

No, it's not only that (which helps divert Bernie supporters against wall street, Renaissance Technologies Portfolio was 2nd most valuable in 2016). Why would she accept such donations if she's supposedly against the 1%?

Accepting donations from a "philanthropist" that fought against bi-lingual education shows how manipulative she is against the masses. She brought an illegal immigrant, who is a child mind you, onstage to the DNC to appease the Hispanic demographic. If this does not show her true dishonesty then I'm not sure anything will.

proof?

i thought as much

I looked this up myself, nice try though.

Please provide evidence for your statement.

>proof
The 200 fucking page paper we've collaborated thus far

enjoy your aids

Thanks leaf. Enjoy your Trudeau

Just looked into what you said. ctrl + F Simons, Stryker, Patricia, Pat A. Stryker, Henry Laufer, and Bohemian Foundation.

Nothing comes up, you must be new.

Meant for

>Bohemian Foundation.
Stryker, Jared Polis, Tim Gill, and Rutt Bridges are known in Colorado political circles as "The Four Horsemen" (aka "Gang of Four" or "The Four Millionaires") who donate to liberal causes related to identity politics.[4][9][10] Significant political contributions from the four to favored Democratic candidates has played a role in electing a Democratic majority in Colorado's house and senate.[11][12] Stryker has been frequently represented at political meetings by Al Yates, former president of Colorado State University.[

Dig deeper.

You're looking into something that's not even a thing. So dumb, but waste your time all you like L-O-L

Bump, for whatever it is that isn't a slide thread