How come Sam does all the work but Frodo gets all the credit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=De90ozOOquY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Class prejudice

Pure ideology *sniff*

FAT RIGHTS

frodo carried the ring

Frodo's burden was heavier than Sam's to be honest. While Sam's own contributions to the quest were admirable and crucial, Frodo went through the exact same things Sam did with the added burden of being soul raped every day by the ring.

But Sam carried Frodo.

Frodo carried Tar-Mairon's Magical Ring of Unending Merciless Soulrape by Satan's Own Lieutenant. Sam carried pots and pans.

Also Sam was a servant, that's what they're supposed to do.

Sam had a nice life after that, Frodo was never the same after carrying the ring.

>le hurr frodo was a pussy and sam did all the work meme

Frodo had a burden. Sam helped him get over it. That's how friendship works.

someone has to be the top and someone else the bottom

What would you choose?

Getting all the credit for destroying the ultimate evil ring, but after that having to deal with your PTSD and never have the chance to live a normal life again.

Or just carry some pans and pots and help your friend in his quest, then come back home and have a comfy life fucking the bitch you love, getting to be elected Mayor a lot of times and having a bunch of kids?

I relish in misery and I've already come to accept that I'll die a sad lonely death so fuck it give me the ring.

best answer right here, it is just how life works sometimes

Because WW1

Flip a coin.

>youtube.com/watch?v=De90ozOOquY

Definitely Sam.

JRR Tolkien always said that Sam is the protagonist of LoTR.

Well, Sam usually gets all the credit around these parts.

Not if you're in to frotting.

>How come Sam does all the work but Frodo gets all the credit- 20 posts and 1 image reply shown.

Ask literally every person in the world who had their glory stolen by someone higher up the chain of command, or who asserted themselves as the owner of the work.

You can get very very far in life just taking credit for other peoples work who are too afraid/unbelievable/passive/'kind'/'nice guy' to correct the error or lie or omission that they did the substantive work.