Post quality film posters

Post quality film posters.

don't really consider blade runner a quality film. It's fucking boring.

Film posters dummy. Your opinion of the film is irrelevant

Ha, film is Blade Runner and poster is a guy running on a blade.

Bretty funny. eheheheheheh

It's far deeper than that. It's a visual reference to the idiom "on a knife edge". A fine balance between success and failure. This is further cemented by the two figures we see running on the knife. One is successful and has almost made it to the hilt. The other has fallen, and failed. Most people will catch the obvious reference to the title, but what this poster is actually trying to convey is the thematic content and tension of the film.

Of course, Sup Forums are a bunch of brainlets and would never be able to catch on to this kind of nuance, thinking they're smart for observing the literal face value substance of the poster.

Sandy holocaust was such a larp

shut up you collosal faggot he's running on a blade and you know it

Your detailed analysis does nothing for the movie or any people watching the movie. Nobody cares. 99% of people who have seen it have not even seen this stupid artsy fartsy poster.

hello there

You only think I disagree with you because you can't read. I'm pointing out there's a lot more to it than simply that, not denying that is the case.

He says that in episode III you fucking casual

does anyone who regularly uses the word "casual" have sex

I think it at least reduces the probability by a significant amount.

>you will never this much of a pretentious faggot

i don't think so
imagine him tries score saying:
>let's go fuck casualy

I have this hanging over my fireplace in my college dorm room

burn it

No, casual sex is for faggots spreading aids. Learn some star wars before you meme.

Pretentious is just a safety net world thrown about by mental midgets to justify not having to think.

>Digging that hole deeper

Did you honestly just post a picture of Stanley Kubrick in an effort to argue that visual metaphors are "pretentious"? Lmfao. Get a grip bud.

needs more neon lights

He is not running on the blade but the blunt part, so your whole analysis is invalidated.

He was obviously joking you dumb nigger

Want to hang this one on my wall

It's still absolutely flummoxes me how this shit could get past any quality control. Tbqh, that shit has probably actually turned people away from the movie

No I posted a picture of Kubrick to laugh at your pretentiousness.
>mfw Kubrick is laughing in that picture because he's talking about all the pretentious comments his movies get

Bow down to the AfriKino overlords.

It doesn't even come close to being pretentious. It's a really basic well known idiom and one that is blatantly visually represented by the poster. You'd have to be an idiot to not see that. But you are an idiot - which is why your entire retort consists of a single word. You can't even begin to describe the way in which it is pretentious or analyse the argument from any other perspective rather than your safety net buzzword. That, above all, is what makes you a mental midget.

Easily one of the worst blockbuster film posters in years.

>being this new

>proving my point further

A Few Good Nerds

No kiddo, you are proving mine. You can't even begin to explain yourself. You rely instead on pictures and buzzwords.

>being this much in denial

It's unequivocal, there's nothing to deny.

the angel from my nightmare

>proving my point further by denying your denial and denying there's a denying to deny

>no retort
gg no re :^) expected as much
can feel the sickburn from here
want sum aloe vera m8? #rekt #schooled #told

Your last post was just too stupid, sorry.

>can't even form a proper retort
Thus proving you are a pretentious cuck. Chances are you parroted or even copypasted your faggy movieposter analysis from somewhere LMAO

Alright

Here a visual reference to the idiom "silence means consent".

Qui tacet consentire videtur. "Who is silent seems to agree."

"Silence means consent" is more a rapist's mantra.