OY VEEEEEEEY THE GOYIM KNOW

OY VEEEEEEEY THE GOYIM KNOW

We don't need a new fucking thread every time someone tweets about Wonder Woman, faggot.

MARVEL WINS AGAIN

when they have people like that serving in their military no wonder they have to resort to carpet bombing and constant rocketing

It was inevitable. Islam is the only thing more important to SJWs than feminism and Israel, so it was the only way for the mouse to attack the flick. Gal is about to become an islamophobic bigot by the end of the day

The IDF do nothing wrong.

This.

Israeli Jews are based as far as I'm concerned. More power to them at least in their region. Muslims can get fucked.

When nothing else will work white phosphorus and cluster bombs will!

It's the hottest thing right now.

Say you have two buttons. One would eliminate all the jews in the world, the other would eliminate all the muslims. You can only press one button, which do you press?

>muslims
Every time.

i'm just gonna leave this here

Press them both at the same time

Muslims aren't a coherent group. Fuck Arabs, but I have nothing against Persians. Iran and Israel should rule Middle East

wait, who am i supposed to be supporting? i can't remember. i know trump likes israel, but this person says israel is bad. if israel is bad when muslims are good, right? so, if this film is pro israel, then i should hate it. but if muslims are killing all the white people, then i should hate them. ugh. this is so confusing.

r/The_Donald and nu-Sup Forums newfags would choose the latter.

Those that are truly redpilledâ„¢ wouldn't hesitate to eliminate every last one of (((them))).

Muslims. Jews are at least productive.

I press the button that rids us of Jews and then I press the button that sends all of the Islamic pigs back to their containment sandpit.

GAZA
MUST
BURN

I press both at the same time.

this

MY Wonder Woman.

based muslims

So, Gal is now Trumpfag?

The correct opinion is supporting Israel and Iran in opposition to Saudi Arabia.

Lebanon is Christian you dumb yank

>Ms. Wonderwoman stronk needs no man a Trump supporter