Are inclusive shows in danger?

Are inclusive shows in danger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxbvVPMUXU4
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Sense8 was over budget and under viewed. Shows are cancelled all the time.

Can't wait for Dear White People getting thrown out next year, either

Does a kike shit in the woods

The Get Down had a lot of problems behind scenes so of course it was cancelled due to racism.

>I DON'T CARE IF THE SHOW IS LOSING YOU MONEY KEEP IT ON BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE

Capitalism wins again. You come at us with this minority and fag shit, trying to force PC and SJW Cultural Marxism, well we don't watch it. Capitalism, baby. They can't make us watch that crap. And Sense 8 was 9 million dollars an episode? Money wasted bullshit. No one watched.

People blame white people for not watching enough TV shows with other races. It's a little funny to be honest. It's like women complaining that men don't care about movies about women.

What??? Diversity isn't the awnser?

Haven't you been watching MTV's decoded, you problematic shitlords???

These shows aren't inclusive theyre super exclusive

While it's great to see positive black centric shows it still doesn't address the problem that pedowood is run by a gay elite called the velvet mafia

Once this mafia is taken out, we willl have good shows and no false flag terrorist attacks

But until then we will all be persecuted and manipulated by this group of angry gay men

Praise kek my brothers

>inclusive
>100% black males

How do we save them, Sup Forumsros?

GOD BLESS

WHY NOBODY SEE MUH NIGGERS AND DEGENERATES SHOWS???

WAAAAAH WAAAAH
WAAAAAH

go fuck yourselves you fucking (((them)))

People vote with their wallets and time.

I love how progressive libs get butt mad when they realize their ideology is a lie.

>Dear White People
((They've)) been suspiciously downplaying viewing figures, instead pushing on about how well it has been received and how progressive it is. It won't get renewed.

honestly it just proves we have a long way to go with tolerance in this country when white people are too racist to give shows like this a chance

I enjoyed The Get Down but it was obvious that they ran out of money in the second half by padding it with those animated segments (which are supposed to be invokative of Soul Sonic Fource comics I get it but it but it was still obviously a relatively cheap way to do scenes without filming period sets & costumes) and the ending was rushed. A lot the arcs for the characters in the second half wasn't as satisfying as the first either. So I understand why it was cancelled.

>all black cast

Maybe people wanted shows with a little diversity for a change

>No one watched.
I watched it and I've been wanting the time I spent watching it back ever since

Is that the fat albert live show?

But user, the argument SJWs give on why we need more empowered LGBT, minorities and women characters is that they can't look up to straight white male characters so if they aren't expected to identify with us then why should we be expected to identify with them?

Golly I fucking HOPE so.

I don't want to see anything just made for the sake of inclusiveness or message. Casting should only be appropriate for the story.

Show me a good movie with token diversity. I don't mean different people who fit the story, I mean unrealistic tokenism. There isn't such a movie.

This. White men wins again.

It's a show for the LGBT community.

Shouldn't they be coming out in their droves to support it? Surely they aren't just streaming and downloading...

>ywn be such a colossal sociopath that you literally can't relate to a character as a human being unless they're gay and black

>diverse

You mean people won't stand still for condescending racist lectures? Didn't see that one coming. Oh wait -

Yes, they are. We don't want your cancerous propaganda.

The first season cost 110 million and they ran out of cash half way? fucking hell matey.

To leftists diversity means less (or no) white people.

I'm getting goosebumps because of the levels of assblasted the special interest groups and SJWs are experiencing. It's like marvel comics and of how forced diversity and PC shit ended with their core fans not buying their shit and now they're in serious trouble. Even DC has sense enough to leave their core titles alone. Diversity is added with a new Roster, if it doesn't sell, it's dropped. Marvel literally took their strongest titles and forced Diversity all the while insulting the very same white young males that buys their mags---"If you have a problem with girl heroes, or gay heroes, or minority heroes, you're a sad little bitch." Well the insulted simply stopped buying. They Just stopped buying. Marvel insulted near 90% of the people that bought their magazines So most of those people simply stopped buying.
Starbucks, "We'll hire only immigrants from now on, forget Trump." Well, people stopped buying their coffee and they quickly recanted and apologized. Capitalism is so awesome.

This.

It's the inherent flaw of poststructuralism, upon which left identity politics are based. They think that reality is purely the product of language and representation, so that therefore if they show and constantly talk about diversity, the culture will come to embrace it.

Actually, it's the other way around. Media reflects REALITY. Reality comes first, social norms follow after it. Reality is not contingent on language.

But these people will have to learn the hard way, like trying to force female action heroes on young girls who naturally just want to play with dolls and pretend to be a wife and mother. Not because they were programmed to, but because it is in their biology.

Reality will win. And I say, fuck any message that goes against reality, no matter how 'nice' it sounds.

LGBT IS 2-3% of the population. You've put yourself in a tough position when you decided to pander to such a tiny group.

Yes, because look at all the Asians and Latinos in there

I think theLGB part is more like 10% the T part is like .5%

>2-3% of the population is responsible for 50% of the spread of AIDS
Really joggin' the noggin'

Really get those neutrinos colliding doesn't it?

what kind of faggot watches something for the sole reason that its "inclusive" or "diverse"

10% is not even close. It's 2-3% of population for the whole LGBT community. It's such a small community to appeal just to that community is just not smart financially.

>Is more like 10%

It isn't. That's more than double the actual statistic.

Congrats. You fell for the (((media)))'s propaganda.

>April 2011 by the Williams Institute estimated that 3.8 percent of Americans identified as gay/lesbian, bisexual, or transgender: 1.7 percent as lesbian or gay, 1.8 percent as bisexual, and 0.3 percent as transgender.

>Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT

youtube.com/watch?v=IxbvVPMUXU4

They're literally out of touch with reality. I quote Kevin Sorbo who said of Hollywood, "They're of the mind that we're all entitled to our rights so as long as we use our rights to agree solely with their wrongs." And Kevin Sorbo said that years ago way before the cry baby fall out over Hillary's crushing defeat. It's like some crazy SJW a friend of mine dated. She wanted us to double date but her 'girl' associate turned out to be a dude in drag. WTF. Then she got all offended, "You're a bigot and if he's your friend you're a bigot too." Friend told her in no uncertain terms to fuck off. She wanted me to be cool with going on a double date--- or any date---with a dude in a dress. They're so out of touch with reality. It's like that black guy who was on True Blood. They wanted him to make out with another guy, he said no, and this was after several articles praising an actress on a HBO series who refused to do nudity. They were all like, "She's so brave, so daring and it's her body, no one can tell her what to do with her body." The black guy however, "Oh he's a bigot, making out with another man is no big deal. They need to fire him from True Blood." And he got fired. The Cognitive Dissonance is strong with these idiots.

To be fair I saw three episodes of it. All I can remember is fags hating on trannie because Trannie is an out cast or something. Didn't know that shit cost them 9 million an episode though.

It's really telling when they're trying to appease 2% of the population. It's like when Obama went out of his way to fuck over the other 90% of us so that fags could pretend to be what they're not; normal.

They're not at all, normal.

It's so awesome. I can't contain my joy.

It's literally 2%. Did you know fags attacked those who did statistics. Even Shrinks who interviewed them had to change their tunes to avoid harrasment.

I liked the get down, though I really feel like it told the story perfectly fine. What else could they have done with it, even if luran wasn't a complete autist and got it cancelled? Only thing I can think of is an anthology style show where they cover a different cultural/musical movement. The new wave scene would have been cool

Dykes account for 27% of All abuse cases against women even though they're less than 2% of any population. Among bisexual women the abuse was 34%. Fag men account for 50% of all AIDS cases and They're the majority when it comes to STDs and infection rates. And they're less than 2%. These people are disgusting and they behave inhumanly. Of course you're not allowed to call a spade a spade anymore.

How the fuck was sense 8 9 million per episode? Bunch of no name cast and the effects weren't anything special.

Money laundering.

ĆŰĆĶ

Shiiiiieet how did I not immediately think that.

Apparently no-one, since they're all being cancelled.

50,000 main characters

Maybe they should include good writing and exclude political and social agendas.

I read it was because of how it was shoot namely the locations which would be a nightmare for a small production team to say nothing for a larger team. Could you imagine flying your entire team half way around the world for a few shots you could have done for cheaper on a studio lot? Show was so mediocre though.

Nothing remotely relivent or good is allowed to be produced. Even netflix is controlled by the Cultural Marxist Jew. It's not like they could grab you or I off the street and put together a kick ass series. They have to go through the Jewish system, which is fucked system.

>tranny and nigger shit cancelled
>iron fist which caused every sjw and opportunistic gook actor to spit the dummy did better numbers than luke cage and jessica jones and will get a new season

Netflix is pretty based with it's accurate ratings and cancelling progressive trash shows even if it still greenlights them in the first place

Probably why Sense8 was cancelled than.

Truth is, white straight people are still the biggest watchers of this medium legally. Sure, blacks and the LGBT community promote this stuff, but they watch it on streams, downloads, or alternatively don't watch it at all and post about it on Tumblr

>Nothing remotely relivent or good is allowed to be produced
And that's why shows are being cancelled. Not that they take any notice of how many shows without agendas are canned every year because diversity is all anyone sees.

>Blackish
>still on a premier network
>still has an almost exclusively black cast
>has been for several years
>still a popular show

these special snowflakes cannot AT ALL consider that a show could be panned because of mediocre writing and acting

Remember how good Everybody Hates Chris was? Or the Bernie Mac show?

travel expenses to shoot all over the world

also shows like scandal and how to get away with murder are huge and have black leads

american gods seems popular too

$9 Million per episode

>american gods seems popular too

it's getting 600,000 viewers per episode.

Yeah man totally meanwhile 99% of "white" actors and actresses are actually jews, the directors are Jews, the producers are Jews. The white man is pig frolicking his own feces. Wake up sheep.

Hollywood has scripts in their vault that would revolutionize movies and the industry. But those scripts are not Cultural Marxist or diverse. The problem with those scripts, and with any we'd produce is that our scripts would be about empowerment of our way of life, about empowering young men and women to want to be awesome in a Judeo Christian Western Society. Our stories would be about our core values and our core traditionalist gospels; It'd be about our God given right to be awesome. but these sjw cucks can't handle that and that's because they're scum their Cultural Marxism originated with the school of Frankfurt. Those Jewish bastards ran from Hitler and a few found themselves on school campuses and in Hollywood in the 40's and from then to now they've done all within their power to fuck us over. Any form of masculinity and Judeo Christian Western Capitalistic ideology is spat upon. Movies that would inspire you to be a better lover, a better citizenry, a better father, a better son, a better co worker, a more moral thinker and decider, a better worker and a more responsible buyer, a saver of your money and investor in things that's righteous and true to our way of life or anything that could make you a fellow church goer to the greater Monastery that is the intrinsic Capitalistic values and how it can be built upon for future generations, is frowned upon. They're all about mindless entertainment and cultural Marxist bullshit.

Black people can't afford cable/netflix.

They only watch regular tv shows.

/thread and go fuck yourselves you crackers

>inclusive
>all niggers

guess it does well in streaming because it got a season 2

I identify as a black hawk helicopter and this show excluded people who identify as me.

I'm chargin ma laser! XD

You set up a streaming service or any type of entertainment, to not be black listed you have to fill a quota. Diversity, check, Fags, check, feminism, check, Chrisitianity is the bad guy, check, all forms of Islam including extremism is good, check, white males are bad, check, it's okay for kids to be fags and it should be encouraged, check, immigrants are awesome people and you should let them rape yourself, your wife, and your new born, check, check and check.

And if you don't do it their way well you can't use these production companies, or these actors or you can't rent these production equipments and you can't use this distrubutor and you can't use this cable provider or this thing you can't utilize and you have to get a local license that permits you to shoot in this city but to get this license you have to apply to some board that's run by the Jew who won't allow you to shoot because you've not fulfilled your quota. It's all one big fucking Cultural Marxist Jew monopoly. You almost have to kill people to change it. They've lobbied to the tunes of several billion to have it as is. The shortest solution is to kill those causing it and through fear of death you'll cause it to change. It's the same thing with the EU. I's exactly the same. You literally have to kill a group of people to cause a change because there's no legal way you can cause a change on your own. They lobby the congress to do it their way so good luck trying to force them through congress.

>Diversity, check, Fags, check, feminism, check, Chrisitianity is the bad guy, check, all forms of Islam including extremism is good, check, white males are bad, check, it's okay for kids to be fags and it should be encouraged, check, immigrants are awesome people and you should let them rape yourself, your wife, and your new born, check, check and check.
Daredevil didn't do any of these things and it's always referred to as one of Netflix's best shows. Stranger Things doesn't, either.

Dude shut the fuck up you schizo

>inclusive
>all black cast

Shes either trolling or really stupid.

Clickbait trash from SJWs.

Inclusive shows are not in danger. They just need to stop making absolutely outrageous budgets for those shows.

The people writing these articles know this, but outrage sells papers/generates clicks.

>Are 90% of shows in danger?
I think they'll be fine.

Time to go back to the subtle route of shoving "diversity" down our throats.

excellent post.

>1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, including 1 in 2 black/African Americanb gay and bisexual men, 1 in 4 Hispanic/Latinoc gay and bisexual men, and 1 in 11 white gay and bisexual men.
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

Come on, you and I know that "inclusive" is just code for "not straight/white/male".

That is patently untrue, propaganda will always sway the masses in the end. These shows are not made to make money.

right on

Who made Stranger Things? What time period is stranger things based on and who are the characters and are is there room for the addition of more diverse characters post first season? Just you wait. Daredevil's Marvel who at the time had a shit tonne of diversity going on with their mags. Let's let in Daredevil now and Angela of Valhalla next. Happily Angela of Valhalla was canceled. NO one cared about dyke feminist. So it was cut. And they cried and they bitched and they cried, "the fans are so bigoted." I remember reading this feminist dyke writer who was pandering to the SJWs on twitter, "We did all you asked but no one read our books." And then some feminist dyke responded, "We wanted to be sure you guys were on the mark, you were so I had so much going on, I couldn't keep up with everyone that came out." Just you wait though, Stranger things cast already proved themselves to be Leftie bastards at the awards so just you wait.

Good rebuttal you have there, leftie.

Thank you.

Amen brother

Lmao holy shit mate you're pulling shit out of your ass. Are you Alex Jones?

You're new here and you're probably one of those people who believes in the greater good of others. When it comes to most people you'd be right but there are some, less than a percent of all Jews on earth that's out to shit on you and all you hold dear. But you want to play dumb and ignorant So go back to sleep, there's nothing for you here.

I remember the uproar over Larry Wilmore's cancellation. So is programming featuring minorities just not supposed to be held to the same standard as other white/straight programming? Isn't that kind of insulting?

>Cosby show
>fresh prince
>good times
>the Jeffersons
>Sanford and son
>all massive hits
>nope white people too rayciss for black tv to succeed

How long until they declare capitalism the enemy and demand diverse shows to be subsidized?

I know the BBC in the UK is doing something like that already.

>people actually think business would get rid of something making them money because it has gay people or blacks, etc

kek, netflix would fund a series about bestiality if it would make them money

WE DID IT REDDIT

there was an uproar? did they watch the show

>How long until they declare capitalism the enemy

That day can't come soon enough.

Hormones for the wangoutskies.

You are looking forward to throwing some commies out of Helicopters aren't you?

Well yes. These were all mediocre shows tho, shit like Star Wars or Hidden Figrues made a shitload of dosh.

It really is, usually only the left mobilizes to boycott things though. So corporations usually pander to them.