/cfg/ <MEME, PSYOPS & SUBVERSION div>

Here, we create and spread memes about the Clinton Foundation's ongoing investigation and its related topics e.g. Hillary & Bill Clinton, BLM, Soros, etc.

We use the techniques Yuri Bezmenov has talked about - the techniques the Jews/Masons/Communists have used to subvert us.

We make believable leftist (Bernfag/BLM negro/SJW/Communist/LGBTBBQ+) accounts on social media and subtly push our own narrative to spread inside their circles. Believable means that you should not be comical and overdo things. Get lost in the noise.
Our main front has been Twatter as of now, but we need agents in every front imaginable - Kikebook, Plebbit, Instagoy, 9fag, JewTube.

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/random/
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
twitter.com/nobarriers2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

- Make a profile on the social platform of your choice. If it requires a real name, use this site to get a real one: behindthename.com/random/

- Your first thing is customizing your profile. In most cases this means uploading a profile picture which you shall get from a , low-popularity profile from Kikebook or from a /soc/ thread. Other sources are reverse/image-searchable or could be well known and your facade is blown. Wherever you can, you should also upload a relating picture for a header image.

- Like/share/follow/retweet/subscribe to the things a real character of your choice would do. EX1: if you have a negro profile on Twatter, you shall follow negro musicians like Kanye West, Drake, and so on. Also search for #BlackLivesMatter and follow and retweet people from there. EX2: If you are a Bernfag on Plebbit, subscribe to: SandersForPresident, Politics, Atheism, Trees and so on.

- Do not start the subversion yet. First gather a following and a name for yourself via saying the same things the given group does. Virtue signal very hard. Like/share/follow/befriend as many person and things you can. This phase takes 2 to 3 days, but remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint race.

- After you follow these instructions and got lost in the noise but also have gathered a following and good name for yourself, the real things starts.

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
----------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Medi Packs Fedora Starter:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

bump

Huh. Is there a different place we can upload these where they can't be taken down?

Google can go suck a dick too.

#3wordhillary is trending
FIRE THOSE MEMES

Guys, I've become completely lost among the skeletons in Hillary's closet. Could someone furnish me with a brief Cliff's Notes list of her most significant crimes so that I may became informed in a more organised fashion?

TL;DR of how to act like a leftist:

Do not argue.
Do not use facts as primary ammunition.

What to do instead then?
Emotional manipulation.
Be moralist, always claim the moral high ground.
If you get attacked, attack back with buzzwords until they get tired of trying to argue.

>wasn't aborted
>bill literally cucked her

I think I've covered the major ones.

How are the toilets over there?

Poorly maintained.

Everyone who is important already has most of the data that counts.

The main heads will decide what to do regarding mega links later.

I see they had to seal the toilets because you could not stomach American cuisine - a real shame.

>American gastronomists

I like this image but it doesn't say anything in the article about paying them $8 an hour.

Where are you vacationing?

It is not for outside distribution.
It is just an inside joke for

Boston, but I'm flying out tonight.

Nothing is better for a good closing than a healthy amount of memeing.

excellent

As you said, Shillary hashtags get easier and easier to hijack.

The more desperate they get, the easier it is for us.

To all the faggot kikes who keep stumbling in here, thanks for the bumps (I thought jews were smart??)

Are you fucking serious kike? My god.. my god... don't you get it? We ALL hate your kind. We don't want to kill YOU... we want to REMOVE YOUR FUCKING BLOOD LINE.

we all HATE you. We are NOT listening to you. All you are doing is bumping the thread and making us stronger.

You are FAILING AT THIS. JEWS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????

It's to the point where we wouldn't even rape your women, we don't want them. We just want every. single. one of you.

to die.

Today.

I fucking hate jews. I fucking hate jews. I fucking hate jews.

I want to come to your house and skin you alive and make you into furniture you disgusting subhuman. Your (((people))) have been kicked out of every civilisation they have ever infested.

I'd say burn in hell kike, but you aren't even good enough for hell. Hell is for humans. Jews and fucking pieces of shit that don't even go the same hell as us.

I fucking hate you.

the #imwithhernow had to be the most desperate attempt yet. it was so obvious that they tried to damage control with the millenials on twitter after the dnc desaster.

hahahah we don't even have to edit this wtf terrifying

Holy fuck, it's so blatant.

Everything is out in the open and no one seems to give a fuck.

There's so much corruption the memes make themselves

Of course.
This happens all the time.
No media is neutral.

"All art is propaganda"

Is she possessed or on drugs or something?

not a good day for hillary

she's an inter-dimensional shape shifting reptile, is all

(no capacity for empathy)

Oh ok. I share these pretty regularly though on Imgur and reddit (been banned a few times). These threads are a goldmine for redpilling normies especially with citations.

SHILLS GET IN HERE I WANT TO DISCUSS MAKING YOU INTO FURNITURE SOME MORE

I've seen this a few times on reddit and Imgur. Keep up the good work. Its definitely opened a few eyes

user last thread suggested this, don't know if it was hours ago or recent, hope he sees

bretty good

Because e-mails are paper.

doesn't have the same effect for some reason

I know you love your flag, America but it is possible to have too much of a good thing.

See if you can spot a single american flag in any of the DNC photos

republicans are just compensating for the lack of patriotism

so what are your guys twitter handles?

No.

The flag isn't a prop it is a statement of awesomeness you Europeans can't comprehend.

Nice try Schlomo.

Not gonna help you bring down our accounts.

oh there you are!!!!!!! fucking kike faggot I swear to God we are going to fucking slaughter each and every one of you.

It brings me SO much joy, knowing that we are FINALLY going to rid the earth of you sub-human scum.

Count your shekels Kike, your days are numbered.

(I'M COMING FOR YOU SUB-HUMAN FAGGOTS)

Good job.

Shaman, can you take it from me from here?
I will be back CET night time.
Watch out for the shills

you can join me here:
twitter.com/nobarriers2016

I will try, I'm not a good thread baker, I get distracted but I will try muh darndest

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

OMFG #3wordHillary is trending... what a gift!!

i am one of you guys wouldn't it be more effective if we all added/followed each other so that we look like we are groups of liberals not just one lone shill

ONLY SHILLS GIVE OUT AND ASK FOR USERNAMES

Mine is @ObviousShillDetected

>awesomeness

in what particulary??

Contribute or get out.

First, in not being Europeans with delusions of relevance.

Who are you to kick me out?

you people are so paranoid no wonder you believe all this conspiracy nonsense

Fair enough, it's your flag. Do with it what you will.

Compare the wide shot of the RNC and DNC. The Republican convention has stairs leading directly up to the speaking area itself, putting both the speaker and the audience in the same realm, the audience themselves are far better lit because it's as much about them as it is the candidates and the speaking area itself is deeper into the crowd.

The Democrat convention is very authoritarian, there's a clear demarcation between the rulers and the ruled, the audience and the speaker are in comparatively low light, making the screen the focus of attention (at the Repbulican convention it is merely there as a visual aid to those near the back), further elevating the perceived authority of the speaker. Also, the speaking area ends with a vertical wall, a psychological barrier between those speaking and those being spoken to. Finally, notice how the media pen is separated from the 'crowd' (if you can call it that) and contrast that to the Repbulican convention where the media is part of the actual crowd. Again, the message is clear: those that turned up to the Democratic convention are very much an inconvenience.

All together, it shows how much contempt liberals have for the common man.

jajajajaja

Said the most blue pilled country in the world.

Freeeeeeedom
Democracyyyyy

Xd

Please, we are tired of your stupidities.

we like to call it suspicious

holy fucking shit kike do you not understand that we are all here to destroy you????

Do you not understand that we are far too intelligent for your faggot kike dirty jewish tricks?

Thanks for the bump kike. Your grandma is an awesome lamp shade. I dust her once a month, I promise.

fuck off Spain we consider you a nigger around here. There is no difference to us between you and a Congolese. Thanks for the bumps faggot.

One
And it is barely in sight and on a screen

You are certainly bringing the bantz now today.

conspiracy nonsense? As in the thousands and thousand of documents we have at our disposal that proves all of this?

YOU ARE BEING PAID FAR TOO MUCH FOR YOUR SHITTY SHILLING FAGGOT

thanks for the bump genius. (I thought jews were smart?)

NO PROOF NORWAY GOT A WEAPON DEAL

The way people see these, is that if one part of it is wrong, or can't be proven, it's all wrong.
>I'm pretty sure Norway bought favours, not weapons deal.
pls fix

jajajaja

>Canada
>relevant

when?

needa grab weed today holy shit I haven't even had muh coffee and I'm redline RPM

#3WordHillary isn't autocompleting, because the entire things is anti hillary hahahhahaha

>spain
>relevant since the 1600's
nice try

Does not matter.

remember? I told you YESTERDAY SPAIN.

CANADA AND AMERICA ARE THE WORLDS LARGEST TRADING PARTNERS. SPAIN STOLE THE AZTEC GOLD AND SQUANDERED IT IN A SINGLE GENERATION. THAT'S ALL SPAIN HAS EVER DONE.

I SAID THIS TO YOU YESTERDAY!!!

That's how bad you guys are at this. We literally have you figured out down to which individual it is (on an anonymous image board)

you are THAT bad at shilling
fucking kikes...

>Pretend to want to help on twitter
>Later call this conspiracy nonsense
Fucking hell you shills are shit at this.

At least put some effort into amusing us

>Canada
>relevant never

hahaha

Please leave it.

What the fuck am I about to get out of this?

are you really falling for this whole conspiracy crap you think everyone else on here is a jew out to steal your memes. i suppose you also think hillary is a shape shifting lizard and shes secretly in leagues with Hitler and Elvis. or that the clinton foundation is actually accepting bribes lets face it you are just making connections where there is none its like saying because she drinks coke shes in league with Coke

Don't stoop to their level man. There's simply no need. We'll wind this through determination and strategy.

oh don't worry I'm just melting their brains/I need to keep it /pol or else plebbit will infest and dillute our MAGA powers

I'm having fun :D