Assange: We have more material on Clinton

#HILLARY4PRISON2016
edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/07/29/wikileaks-hacked-dnc-emails-julian-assange-intv-ac.cnn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
timesofisrael.com/israeli-american-mogul-haim-saban-trump-win-would-be-disastrous-for-israel/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36933239
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/29/trump-hillary-dnc-trying-rig-debates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then he should fucking post it already

hope he posts it strategically

close enough to the election to not be forgotten but not close enough to not be noted.

I've heard a theory that they're waiting until right before the election to release this stuff. That way, it will have maximum possible impact, as her campaign will have little time to react.

It's not happening. This will just blow over like everything else has. If someone had a way to fuck Hillary over they would have done it already. Assange is just lying for attention again.

This really Maes the most sense.

Why blow that huge load in the first 5 minutes, when you could bask in it longer with a perfectly times released. :)

This is just a distraction from all the shit Trump does. No one with half a brain believes this garbage.

do it fgt

Did Cooper go full Assault Faggot?

The problem with that is it risks being released when it's already too late to make a difference.

Let's face it - nothing short of Hillary walking out onto the stage, pulling out a gun, and firing wildly into the crowd could get her arrested (and even then it'd be a hard case). The best we can hope for is something that will hit her hard in the polls.

My guess is the timing will coincide with one of the debates.

Looks like I've got work to do

well where the hell is it?

>Julian Assange slipped and fell into a plane which took off and crashed after he hung himself in the toilet, inflicting several shots into the back of his head with a rifle.
>The incident is being declared an accidental suicide

October 26th, Hillary's birthday.
At least, that's what Kim Dotcom said on twitter.

Also possible. Its unclear at this point when exactly releasing this information will cause the most damage, but if they're smart, they'll make sure its released at a time that is very damaging to her campaign, just like the one before the convention

Must be some seriously evil corrupt shit if they're willing to drop it on her birthday just to spite her

Copy pasta.... Literally have seen this exact post adjusted for context several times...

Fucking shill

>THEY'LL RELEASE IT BEFORE THE DNC
nothing happens
>THEY'LL RELEASE IT AFTER THE DNC
nothing happens

>THEY'LL RELEASE IF BEFORE THE ELECTION

I don't believe in Assange anymore

If he waits too long, then the FBI won't do shit.

You think they'll actually do anything about corruption once shes president?

The FBI under Obama has been put on a short leash. Hillary will probably choke them to death the first day in office.

yeah, don't hold your breath on this one. if it happens, it happens.

Assange is first and foremost an anti-authoritarian. There is nothing on Earth he hates more than an establishment shill like Hillary. This is personal for him.

didn't talk about the fbi. meant the media narrative.

I like how Assagne said he is from Straya. why are Aussies so based everywhere????

Comey is in Clinton's pocket. He was her lackey 20 years ago and still is. What matters is the media. Of course it will take Hillary admitting to pan-frying and eating a newborn baby for the media to make WL releases matter.

Hillary is the most corrupt and criminal and treasonous person ever to run for the Presidency, but they just don't fucking care, because (((they))) are on-board with her national destruction agenda.

I would guess that Assange would wait until maybe the debates, maybe just before the election, but not too close, so there would be enough time for people to learn about it without the MSM.

This will be the end of Hillary's campaign.

He's anti-globalist, too. He hates Google, and has called them "a great, centralizing evil". He's got lots of the right enemies.

>see cousin's friend on FB posting stale meme about Hillary making women see that they can be president too
>ask if women really didn't think they could do it before her, wonder why since we grew up in the "women are just as good as men!" society
>she spouts off thoughtless cliches' about women not being able to walk down the street safely, fearing sexual assault and having to watch what they drink because ebil men might rape them
The programming in women is so strong, I never realized what copycats they are when it comes to voicing an opinion. It's like all they can do is listen to others and find an opinion that "feels right" so they can parrot it with an air of superiority. Funny when you ask basic non-confrontational questions that utterly destroy their view in a couple short words though.

>The programming in women is so strong, I never realized what copycats they are when it comes to voicing an opinion. It's like all they can do is listen to others and find an opinion that "feels right" so they can parrot it with an air of superiority. Funny when you ask basic non-confrontational questions that utterly destroy their view in a couple short words though.

There is no amount of presidential debates that will make women come off "Muh Feels" and "GRRRL POWER." Even though Hillary Clinton is responsible for actions by the U.S. Government that have killed thousands of babies they'll still say she's better than someone who says mean things about people.

>talking to a woman about election
>mention that the DNC seems to be mostly playing off feels and not logical arguments
>"But that's what Trump is doing!! What, 'we arn't safe', I mean come on!"
>'well, are we?'
>"....no, not really, all kinds of shit threatens us"
>'then is it an argument to feelings, or an accurate statement?'
>"...."
>"...let's talk about something else, I don't really follow politics as closely as you seem to, user"

recent photo of Julian Assange

God damit release the documents white walker.

Julian knows what he's doing. They released the DNC stuff right before their convention which caused all the Bernie people to protest.

If he wants to cause the most damage to clinton it's best to wait until September before dropping the bomb so that it doesn't get forgotten.

Doesn't matter what is released, Obama will pardon her regardless.

Devil trips have spoken

>things that never happened, vol. 194838282738383728283848338

Let's face it - you're obese and have zero female acquaintances. Go guzzle down a soda pop fatty

If he waits too long, it might not even have much of an effect after months of pro-Hillary conditioning.

Unless it's something that absolutely is certain to put her in prison of course, then it doesn'tmatter when it's released.
But short of an HD video of her murdering someone with her bare hands, that's not tonna happen.

Whatever you say, Russia.

He won't even bother to pardon. Hillary Clinton could deep fry a baby on Live T.V. and the Nigger attorney general would shrug and send the FBI out to find some white gun owners to harass.

They did release a pretty big nuke before the dnc.

It was pretty damn effective, and took Bernie being an even bigger cuck to keep things from devolving into chaos.

President can pardon before any charges are ever even brought. He can pre-clear her before anything is even done.

Your FBI wouldn't do shit if the crazy cunt bit the head off a baby on live TV.

agreed

Be patient

Assange is trying to save himself at this point, they actually managed to elect a candidate he has a lot of dirt on, he has to be strategic.

This is what JA does.

He waits until you have no chance to spin.

If Trump wins she will get pardoned the day before Obama leaves office. Libfaggots will still claim she dindu nuffins.

Here are some things to keep in mind about Julian Assange:
>He's a rapist.
>He's racist.
>He's a bigot.
>He's ignorant.
>He's misogynistic.
>He's homophobic.
>He's xenophobic.
>He's a pedophile
>He's literally Hitler.
>His companies have gone bankrupt.
>He has narcissistic personality disorder.
>He looks like a Frosted Mini-Wheat.

Don't listen to anything he says.

The FBI won't do shit regardless.

oh come on you gotta try harder than this

Hi CTR

What the fuck kind of amateur hour website is that? No date on the article? Video only and no text?
Holy fuck

>Hillary's birthday
That would be fucking beautiful

Is there a timeframe when its too late to change the nominees of each party ? If so then wikileaks should wait that long.

Yes, it just passed a couple days ago for the democrats as they made Hillary their official nominee. I don't really know if they even could nominate someone else if she suddenly had a stroke or something.

Good good. Now we wait. I'm curious what the "" Russians"" found on the servers if the Clinton campaign. Must be horrible stuff when they didn't even let the FBI touch it.

It wasn't the russians you disinfo fucking retard

The 'hacks' were simple incompetence on the part of the DNC and whoever gathered the information took it to Assange because they wouldn't have any other outlet for their information.

Did you miss the "" around Russians ? Stop being dumb you fat burger.

It can be both, can't it? Assange wanting to release the info for personal reasons, Putin/Russia aiding him in that endeavor for their own reasons?

>purposefully use wrong description when describing someone even though you have a perfectly fine description with the word 'hacker'

nah, kill yourself m8, you just willingly used a disinfo tactic

wtf I hate wikileaks now #MentallyHill

Assange and Putin have nothing to do with each other. Assange himself has no role in releasing or vetting the leaks.

The whole Russia working with Wikileaks is as preposterous as it is agitprop.

Someone needs to kill Julian Assange.

>The whole Russia working with Wikileaks is as preposterous as it is agitprop.

Yeah it's obvious damage control with a Jewish flavor. They've been at full REEEEEEEEEE alert about Putin since their main jew Khodorkovsky got BTFO.

>>He looks like a Frosted Mini-Wheat.
wtf I hate transparency now

Why can't Americans into hacking?

It needs to happen the end of august Just before school starts.

Think about it. All the moms are voting hildawg and then BOOM. The bitch is a traitor. Then they need to get the kids prepped for brainwashing and then school starts so they don't have time for political shit.

At that point they will hear Hilary needs to be hung so by then they will switch opinion based off of last heard gossip or just commit to girl power and vote her in.

We just need less than a quarter women voting for Trump.

>1Post

genuinely laughed out loud, 10/10
people have a way of dying around Hillary, so maybe Assange is being careful because of that

Why the fuck does the dnc even waste the money to have people shill for Clinton on here?

lynch was promised the keys to the city once hillary gets in

she is going to do jack and shit even if the evidence falls out of the sky lands on everyones face and starts to wiggle

she could probably shoot someone and all of you will still vote for her

i find it hard to believe hillary will be president, her name alone spells corruption and people can see through the shit. november is a good while away, joe biden will be the next potus as chosen by dnc

I think they're all trolls and it's lame as fuck

not even funny just ruining any real discussion

quads of truth

>tfw hes assassinated before there released

This is going to happen

you say this about a country with a university that requested snooki as a graduation speaker

>September
The 21st night of September?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Not an argument

Bump.

I don't believe politics in the U.S. Has become so currupt that I want to see an orange skinned, billionaire, reality tv star in the White House.

Clinton is such a steaming pile of shit though...

one reason i'm voting for trump is, see the image < the head of saban capital group, Haim Saban coincidentally when you search his name you get july 29; timesofisrael.com/israeli-american-mogul-haim-saban-trump-win-would-be-disastrous-for-israel/

>The whole Russia working with Wikileaks is as preposterous as it is agitprop.
millennial detected

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36933239

Thats also my birthday...

She was a national security risk.
My dad had even lower level government clearances when he worked with the DoD. He is absolutely disgusted to hear how a top high level person like the Secretary Of State so carelessly handled hers.

Bump

Based Assange, as usual

Clinton and DNC ‘Trying to Rig the Debates’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/29/trump-hillary-dnc-trying-rig-debates/

I still think she will work as president but i definitively want to see the rest of the leaks and also Hillary commenting and doing a full public q&a on the matter. A presidential candidate should be able to take some heat and even doing a poodle if she did something wrong.

CNN is probably having a stroke knowing they might not be able save their queen.

The DNC leak was timed to hurt Clinton at the convention.

If Assange is being strategic he'll dump some juicy docs right before the debates so Trump can savage Clinton on national TV.

This would be smart because millions will be watching

>Julian still being a faggot tease
Nothing to see here, folks!

You forgot the worst thing: He's a gamergator!

>attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message

wtf i love hillary now

wtf i hate mini wheets now

Wtf I hate stale memes now.

>He's a rapist.
>He's racist.
>He's a bigot.
>He's ignorant.
>He's misogynistic.
>He's homophobic.
>He's xenophobic.
>He's a pedophile
>He's literally Hitler.
>His companies have gone bankrupt.
>He has narcissistic personality disorder.
>He looks like a Frosted Mini-Wheat.
So am I, minus the conpanies and being a rapist. So no problem here. I'll forgive him if he'd just release the Hillary stuff already. I mean come on, what the fuck are you waiting for?

Wtf, I hate emails now