Hey turks in germany, follow your leader and go home! We don´t need you fucking traitors in here

Hey turks in germany, follow your leader and go home! We don´t need you fucking traitors in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

yadi.sk/i/UPKg9uTftgaTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please gas all turks that vote right in turkey and left in germany.
dont send them backi nobody in turkey want them.

Same applies for the monkies in the Netherlands.

we can´t gas at the moment, but you can stone them in turkey.

oh i forgot you were busy getting cucked by them.
sorry :)

>tfw turkish mother and german father

I'm none of them, believe me.

Turkmany is their home. Stop being racist

not really. they just put on our nervs with there boorish talking. ey gugst du lan alda und so. Most pets are smarter than your fellow men.

For someone to be traitor they must be on your side first :DDDDDDDDD

Turkey is a NATO ally and a bastion against terrorism. Cease this mockery at once.

Kill yourself.

All true muzzies would vote for their religions in their motherlands and against religion/culture they actually live in. Didn't you heard about the muslim brotherhood "pro-democracy" demonstration in Europe after 30/6?

They said so. This bastards said so.

oh go ahead. merkel did this shit. it is not a fucking bastion it is a fucking joke and they will be seen as traitors for everyone in futere if we trust this goatfuckers anymore.

dude joking aside it is hard being a german immigrant for a turkish. you clearly dont want them. they cant just blend in in turkey either. they were the lowest educated in turkey and they went to germany with hopes and dreams. they were basically the most ignorant and dumbest of turkey at the time. (at least most of them) so their experience must have been nightmarish. for example my grandfather went to german back in the day to provide for his family and he had barely finished primary school. we didnt stay in germany for a long time but i have some relatives with real bad stories who still live in germany, belgium etc.

just integrate! use german flags not turkish. don´t vote in turkey just in germany. don´t make demonstrations for turkey in germany and everything is fine. germans would accept you as germans if you would act like!!!! But MOST of you won´t.

>just integrate!

The despair in that exclamation mark must have knocked the "1" key straight off the board

>dude joking aside it is hard being a german immigrant for a turkish.
Bullshit. Move to Berlin and then put a modicum of effort into integrating yourself. No one's gonna pose a problem to you.

I do reckon that it's shit for immigrant children who are basically forced to befriend the radical, uncivilized cunts they go to school with.

dude dont tell me im one of them. if i were to live in germany (which i may want to since im a mechanical engineer) i wouldn't be like one in there right now. as a guy who loves his country as it is i can feel your pain. but as i said they were the lowest of turks, they were quite conservative, nationalist and simply not fit for germany. you cant expect ignorant people with very different culture come in your country in masses and just blend in. blame the ww2 since it reduced your population so much you needed man power from other countries.

hey beggar! noone cares.

>just integrate
Sup reddit

...I see you didn't attend the Anti-Merkel rally....

Hey I recognize that area. Pic related.

Are you living in Germany? No? You are a turk living in turkey? fine. It´s not your fault and not your problem.

wtf dude i know many turkish (some are relatives) who live in germany. im interested in the subject. cant i have a word about it?

This is offtopic you bitch. Shut up beggar.

Honestly, Germany is so non-white that whenever I see a German flag I just consider the poster as a shitskin Ahmed.

I know many of them too. What you want to know?

yadi.sk/i/UPKg9uTftgaTk

yadi.sk/i/UPKg9uTftgaTk

yadi.sk/i/UPKg9uTftgaTk

>this triggers german pigskins

What has this to do with the topic turks? I'm not a racist. I give a shit about who is white, black or green. It's about nationality and affiliation.

>offtopic

...Welcome to pol, newfriend

That's really retarded. I don't have CURRENT YEAR numbers, but back in 2005, Germany was still 81% white.

Of course you don't give a shit, you're a shitskin t*rkroach.

>81%

Are you proud of that number? Wow. Just...pathetic.

Who's bringing "pride" into this? I'm saying that your claim of Germany being a non-white country is fucking retarded.

WTF is wrong with your dad? How can you fuck a turk?

>...I see you didn't attend the Anti-Merkel rally....
the anti merkel rally is such an old hat here. Every workin man in germany dislike Merkel.

Are you stupid or something? Check how many YOUNG people (under 30) you have and how many rapefugess you're importing.

At this rate your children will be a minority in your own country (if you even are German).

You're living in an OLD country. Check the numbers when this old generation dies off.

Where I live, we have Anti-Merkel protests literally scheduled for every Monday.

It really isn't anything special.

... Seriously, i thought about answering smart. But i was not able to solve the question in my mind: Are you stupid, paid or no idea?

My grandparents got the ariernachweis. Also halt die Fresse du slowenischer Flachkopfslave.

>Are you stupid or something?
No, you're just not understanding what I'm disagreeing with you on. I've already repeated myself once. I'm not gonna bother again.

Sadly, the apple dropped so far from the tree.

What does that change?! I have an Ahnenpass at home as well. Considering you "have it", I don't have to explain what that is to you?

>At this rate your children will be a minority in your own country
>russian
You're on the same road but at a slightly slower rate you slav fag.

did´t you call me a shitskin?
You seem to have a memory like a rat. only until the next cheese.

right.

Well, my greek friend. This might be true.

It is the most famous monument in Berlin.
Shame for what it symbolizes today.

Twilight for the Gods.

Considering how many Ahmeds you have in your country, I don't consider posters with German flags German anymore.

Slovenian diaspora on here is more German than German posters. Quite sad.

First off all you inbred shit for skin, I'm not Russian. Second of all, we're 99.3% white.

Who are you? I honestly can't keep with all the 3rd worlders thinking they matter.

you are slaves. no one cares about your white skin.

>shitskin
>built the greatest and cleanest civilization of all time thousands of years even before your country gets a name

who's the shitskin you dirty slav?

Naturally, you. Because you look like the dump I take in the morning.

top kek

>>the greatest and cleanest civilization of all time thousands of years even before your country gets a name

...Mesopotamia?

Both started independently at the same time. But we never occupied any other country or foreign territory. We built a civilization without aggression which is something unique. We had actually a set of social and moral codes more advanced than any existing religion/culture.

>We built a civilization without aggression

....You can put the Hookah down, Rami.

Western terrorists must be kicked the hell out of Turkey.

Probably beta German and money whore Turk:D

Turks fucked your mother :DDD

>German newspapers start publishing articles like "Turks, show your loyalty" or "Migrants, pledge yourself to Germany"

I'm too assimilated to feel addressed. I'm not responsible for Erdogan's bootlickers.

A bunch of Turkish schools and hospitals in Somalia (owned by Gulen) have been shut down and the employers kicked out of the country.

Can Turkbros pls send help?

This is bad

I knew they were very active in Somalia, sending thosands of volunteers and materials to rebuild the country.

When I was unemployed two years ago, I wanted to join the organisation, then noticed it's mostly gulenist and ihvan scum, I gave up...

still better than being a cockroath