Holohoax

Question: Why would any "truth" need to be protected by laws that send people to jail for questioning it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dailykos.com/story/2016/07/26/1552519/-Trump-has-put-us-at-DEFCON-1-We-cannot-shrug-at-Never-Again
youtube.com/watch?v=UKl_O3I71ic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacist_uprising
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow REALLY makes you think...

Instead of insisting on the holocaust lie and muh joos and muh lie and muh truth truth truth

Does anyone know what really happened? I'm tired of holocaust and holohoax spammers

What happened? How did events unfold?

Nobody knows really. Everything was paper record back then. The allies bombed the fuck out of Germany. Paper doesn't like being exploded. It's a scientific fact.

Oy vey you anti-semite how do you not get it! Let me show you.
>"My father was a Holocaust survivor who spent his entire life sharing his story on an almost daily basis so that the rest of us could understand the incomprehensible, so that we would not forget what had happened."
>t. David Nir

If you care to read the brilliant article here it is.

m.dailykos.com/story/2016/07/26/1552519/-Trump-has-put-us-at-DEFCON-1-We-cannot-shrug-at-Never-Again

The burgers stole and made disappear so many fucking documents, rumor has it they are still not done going through it.
They let everything disappear that could prove the holocaust a lie
(activate the yt subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=UKl_O3I71ic

Oy vey! It was real in my mind

Nazis killed their country's degenerates
Jews were among them

Forward 70 years

>NAZIS KILLED 6,000,000,000,000 JEWS
>NAZIS HATED JEWS
>NAZIS WANTED ALL JEWS DEAD
>6,000,000,000,000,000,000

They did what Israel is doing to Palestinians right now - eliminating those actively fighting against the well being of the nation state.

Watch on YouTube "The greatest story NEVER told"

It basically gives you the opposition to all the crap we have heard since we were children. Honestly I think it makes more sense than the official narrative.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

But anyway here...have an infographic that's also biased.

The truth has to be protected from insidious liars. We at CTR understand this and know our jobs would be easier lying was a crime. Hillary Clinton knows the truth about the Holocaust. It is an unmatched tragedy where gassings, human soap, lampshades, and things beyond belief took place. Any doubt is opening the door for Hitler's return.

They sent them to labor camps. There is nothing on file or in written record stating that they killed "undesirables." They just removed them from society.

This isn't to say that when the war started to have two fronts and allied forces were moving in toward Berlin that's things didn't get shitty. Anyway good for thought

All I know from it is that the number of Jews died was between 800,000 and 1,000,000 but not a focus for the Nazi regime, who went after more ethnics than just the Judaism (?) botherers.

They were called anti-Semitic for it, I believe.

I don't know what else about it.

"Dieses Video ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar."
Censored in Germany...

You're a nazi apologist. Sad.

Yeah no shit. Your government hates your ass.
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

Show me proof the holocaust happened

>muh holocaust

Yeah...how could we get it to you bud?
Download and email or something. Is it a violation of international law for an anonymous person to provide a way for you to view it that subverts the laws?

They don't want you guys knowing too much about Adolf for some reason. This documentary has survived tons of backlash over here. The only thing they can usually get them on is copyright infringement nonsense...

How can one be this internet illiterate.

If it's blocked in yer country, step one is

>GOOGLE.COM
>YOUTUBE PROXY

There is no step two.

You can believe in this so-called Holocaust of the Jews if you want to but let me tell you about the REAL Holocaust. In 1917 when the Communist/Bolshevik Jews took over the tsar russian government in the most brutal and barbaric way. In this total bloodbath the Jewish ran Cheka and NKVD starved and murdered over 65 million Christian Russians, Ukrainians, people of the Baltic States and other people of eastern Europe from 1917 to 1962... but only after most of the people were disarmed. It led to rivers of blood, terror, misery, torture, poverty, slavery and death, all on a colossal scale. The Jewish Bolsheviks murdered 30 million within the first 4 years of their takeover, long before Stalin came to power.

This part of history has been heavily hidden from textbooks, museums etc. The Jews work especially hard to skim past the shady bits of their history, placing all of the attention on their so-called Jewish Holocaust where 6 million Jews (The real total death toll during WW2 was 271,301 dead Jews documented in official Red Cross documents arcives and there was also NO evidence of systematic genocide of the Jews reported.) were killed. Yet we are treated to numerous movies, miniseries, documentaries, etc. each year about the “Holocaust”. You’ll never hear them mention the Jew run Holdormor famine genocide in Ukraine or the Jew run Soviet Gulags in Russia and any other crimes committed by the “chosen people” because they control the means of communication. Communism is Jewish Talmudic tyranny made manifest. The Luciferian Jewish legacy is one of mass murder and they even dare to project that on us.

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish (Israeli Ynet News)
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Holocaust denial is legal in 184 countries. Take your victim complex and shove it up your ass.

Disagreeing should be a human right, not "legal in some countries."

And you're an accessory to collusion and obviously support the rape of the working class. Or maybe... You know nothing of what's being discussed and are therefore a useful idiot, or my first statement is true. Fuck off!

>the working class

Marxist

I wasn't gonna openly say it I was keeping the discussion going. God you're thick.

This thread is a breath of fresh air after all the shill bs

Those evil white males rounded up 6 million jews and used bug spray to turn them into lampshades and soap

Don't tell me I'm a liar, you're just some racist neo-nazi

I'm calling the police

THIS

Thanks for bringing up that red pill user

pure trash article.

Completely biased, and nonfactual.

No sources or quotes no nothing.

It's the exact damn same holocaust thread we've had for the past 10 years. But now viewed through your virgin eyes.

It's the same with the normie/controlled internet vs chans.

>post hate facts on normie sites
>get banned for being "racist" "bigot", etc.
>debates shut down

>tell the truth on chans
>not banned merely because of having an opinion
>arguments get explicated
>debates won and lost

Remember the 65 trillion!!!! Disagree and you're a jewish shill!

Say that to 1/3 of the German public before the NDSAP gained control of the government schlomo

Sup Forums moderation has always been the proverbial fun police just like normienet. It's just that m00t was incredibly incompetent and hiro doesn't know how the western internet works.

not correct.

They ABSOLUTELY DID execute COMMUNIST PARTISANS and their supporters.

The SS couldn't afford to fuck around with an enemy within. So they did line those fucks up against the wall and then throw them in a ditch.

care to guess the ethnicity/"religious" affiliation of 95% of the commies at that time?

Ok, so now... think about this... you have the SS going village to town through all of their territories and executing commie partisans and their support network. Mostly jewish (or the equivalent of todays "extreme left" social justice warrior people... ie. fags and weirdos)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacist_uprising

...couple this with the fact that, in order to nip the cancer in the bud they also DID EXACTLY WHAT WE DID WITH THE JAPANESE HERE IN THE US... and threw the rest of the jews in FORCED LABOR camps to work for the wartime effort.

After the war this became the myth of the
>systemic murder of 6-gorillian innocent jews!!

No. It's what I said. No one is stupid enough to fight a war on 2 fronts AND have a huge insurgent component in your own territory.

I know it's hilarious right

The same fucking thread over the past X ammount of years is far better than going through the shill(shit) posts. And since we have new fags here I will gladly spew the same stuff out until (((they))) no longer have the control over the narrative anymore. It's been going on long enough.

If you don't understand why it's important to have this information visible here EVERY DAY, ALL THE TIME... you are a shill or a fool.

Just because (Youi) are some no-life autist who is here every day for years doesn't mean everyone else is.

There are many people who just came here for the first time TODAY.

they've never been exposed to a counter-narrative. Only what they've heard from Chabad and B'nai-B'rith/ADL funded sources.

It's important to allow people to weigh BOTH SIDES of an argument so THEY ARE FREE TO DETERMINE

>Quid est veritas?

But user, SIX MILLION!

I know this may seem strange since yall a bunch of NEETs, but 99% of gentile normies believe in the Holocaust and think Holocaust revisonism is equal to being a super evil Nazi

Ok man I agree. The NDSAP was against the Bolsheviks and therefore communists. But what are you going to do with people who when your government is elected and enacted who openly support treason against the established order. It doesn't matter what race or ethnicity they are all that matters is they are a part of the problem that the majority vote wanted fixed. If you're going to do you're usual Jewish tricks after the entire public has moved against you then that's your problem...it's your ideology that got you killed not your race. Which is why anti-semi roam was outlawed by the Bolsheviks. Now remember the previous user was talking about "degenerates" that's what I was talking about in regards to the comment your referring to.
>don't have time or commitment to write a book on my phone
Anyway why not consider the fact that prewar Germany had a Jewish population of around 2% Or around 500,000 people. Where did the 6 Gorillions come from.

I feel like we're on the same team here but I can't type with thumbs very fast

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/