SENSE 8 SEASON 3 RENEWAL AT ALMOST 300K SIGNATURES!

change.org/p/netflixlat-netflix-sense8-sense-8-season-3-renewal

LGBT community centers around the world are now urging everyone to sign the petition. Other celebs are saying it's an important series with important themes.

Will Netflix revert their decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BxKpir3JwU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense8#Filming_and_locations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the show is way too preachy

Hopefully not.
Gay and trans people are cringy as fuck. It'll be nice to see them upset

>Sign this petition otherwise you're a bigoted white male racist fascist

The irony

"W-we promise to watch it this time!"

Guarantee most of them never watched it and only signed this petition because they heard it had fags in it.

It's shit. The writing and half the actors are abysmal. I can't believe I watch all of it. Fuck my completist OCD mind.

Should be renewed and end it after, i fucking hate cancellation...

Isn't The Get Down being cancelled as well? That deserves to be renewed a lot more than Sense8

Without this turning into a Sup Forums or TheDonald thread, for people who have watched any of it what were the reasons you stopped?

I watched Season one about two years ago and enjoyed the action scenes, the story was good, and some of the characters were likable - specifically the African dude and the British guy.
The LGBT shit was annoying but the rest of the show was pretty good.

I forgot to watch the "Christmas Special" which is just a 2 hour season 2 opener and when I got around to watching it a month ago, I couldn't remember a damn thing about most of the characters or their story arcs. There are too many main characters, too many supporting characters, and it gets to hard to follow. I watched half an hour and stopped because I didn't care about most of the characters.

The fact this show costs 9 million an episode is insane.

>Will Netflix revert their decision?

If those 300k signatures turn into 300k DVD orders for the show then yes, otherwise no. No one cares how many letters or petitions a show gets when it's canceled, they only care about the money the show makes.

But it's a lot easier to sign your name online than actually support a show with your wallet.

i've never heard of this show. i take it that it's pretty gay?

I actually like the show. I can understand where a lot of the hates comes from. The wachowski's aren't ever subtle, and they focus way to hard on stereotypes. The queer characters come off as walking walking cookie cutters. Outside of the tranny, who is the smartest, bravest, most awesome, best person in the entire universe.

If the characters were given depth, the show would have had actual potential. Yet everyone seemed like they were written by a 14 year old.

>The fact this show costs 9 million an episode is insane.
The actors have to be paid extra because of actual anal penetration.

just another reason to laugh at fags, haha

what the fuck did they spend on that cost it 9 million an episode, the fuck. surely it is not for paying the casts

I think the first scene was a tranny getting fucked in the ass by a dyke

I am honestly very heartbroken about this. I'm only halfway through season 2 but I really enjoy the action, the chemistry between the characters, the location shooting, sometimes the humor and the soundtrack. It is fun to watch.

Should I even finish it now? This is a punch to the gut.

location shooting

Same here man, i hope it stays cancelled so i don't have the autism to binge watch season 3 when i'm bored one day

season 2 wasn't nearly as good as season 1. But that's standard for the format. Discovering new abilities is always more interesting than whatever comes next.

I'm getting pretty irritated with faggots' and trannies refusal to just go the fuck away already desu.
It never ends with these people.

Fucking nobody talked about this show while it was still alive. Fag damage control

>heartbroken
>about any TV show
>about Sense8 of all fucking things
die

There were threads here. Sup Forums was so triggered over the gay stuff they stopped.

Unless these faggots have 100 million $ to fund season 3 then can do what they love so much and go fuck themselves

Is this show about fags or something? Why are the gays in an uproar?

I had no interest in the show because it was based on a cliche telepathy plot and I watch everything decent on netflix.

There's no point in trying to bring it back, as netflix only cares about actual viewers

If they loved it that much, why didn't they watch it on Netflix?

I don't care about degenerate behavior as long as it stays in the privacy of your home

Good, this frees jms up to do other things. Hopefully more like B5 and less like the capshit he's done.

Good. Despite the degeneracy I liked the show.

doesn't this shit cost a load money to make?
also why do people say it caters to fags and trans?

Are the 300,000 signatures gonna pay the 9 million dollar an episode budget?

is there any bug catching in this show?

Unless that three hundred thousand reaches nine million dollars, they're forever more blown the fuck out. I don't think they realize, people don't care about their Cultural Marxist dogma bullshit. People want to pay for normal shows about normal things, not weirdos and sickos and freaks. No one tunes in to fag parades, no one cares what faggots are doing or other minorities. That's why no one watched it. Capitalism works every time, baby.

And how many people were watching the series? 5%, 10%?

Watched season one when it first came out and absolutely hated it. The lgbt stuff didn't bother me that much although it was very heavy handed. My biggest problem was the cringey writing. Getting through season one was like torture that I sat through because I'm fucked in the head I guess. There were multiple scenes in every episode that had me cringing IRL and pushing my headphones off. I was hoping for a sci-fi show, but the sci-fi takes a back seat to the characters individual day-to-day problems. They discover this power that would be the greatest discovery in human history, but then they spend the entire season working on their meaningless personal issues.
Didn't watch season two. Had no idea it costed so much, makes complete sense that it's cancelled.

That's a bummer, i liked it. It wasn't a masterpiece, but the idea was pretty original. At least another season to wrap things up would be cool.Minus the LGBT preach scenes, it would be fucking great.

That tranny was so creepy and scary

They should have been a little less heavy handed in S2 but I'm still puzzled about the reactions.
The biggot caricatures in the show are sometimes more sympathetic that the reactions I can read here.

The sad part is that the concept itself was actually really cool and if it hadn't been used as a fucking smokescreen for LGBT and just been an entertaining series it would have been amazing and probably one of netflix's best properties.

Imagine if they hadn't done all the gay shit and it was just a show about a bunch of people from across the world having to work past their differences to survive being hunted down by an actually threatening entity with glimpses into each others culture. it would have been fucking awesome.

Instead we got a show that only pretended to have that premise but was actually a show about a bunch of psionically linked sexual deviants having orgies and constantly crying about how oppressed they are while blatantly forgetting they are being tracked by government agents for entire episodes.

neat concept that was absolutely ruined by shoving tranny and gay horseshit down our throats

It wasn't anal, >she's post-op

So it was a strapon getting rammed into a surgically inverted penis

they can get all the signatures they want, it won't matter

>dat pic
WEW LAD...the delusion. Optimal circumstances is being viewed by blind people.

Unlikely as it got canned for being way to expensive for what it was.
Unless the creators came grovelling and promising to make the next season for half the cash bringing it back is not something Netflix can even entertain as an idea.

For me, the biggest turn-off was this constant, preachy, unbearable feel-good shit mood they tried to shove down your throat. They literally, unironically used the He-Man song in one scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=6BxKpir3JwU

The gayest show in every sense of the word.

They could force rewrites so it's not so expensive. I haven't seen the show so I don't know how viable that is for the narrative.

They would have to either stop managing their money like shit or kill a few members of the cast so they don't have to film in as many places.

the first scene in the show is a graphic sex scene between a post-op MtF tranny and his/her girlfriend complete with a lubed-up strap-on dildo flopping onto the floor. That is immediately followed up by the characters attending a gay pride parade with thousands of rainbow flags and bikers and faggots and dykes and trannies everywhere you look.

So yeah, it wasn't exactly the most subtle show in the history of the world.

wow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense8#Filming_and_locations

most of the money probably went to this. they filmed in two times as many locations as fucking game of thrones.

you had your chance of getting another season when it was airing, all you had to do was to watch the show

>optical circumstances
like not being able to see you humongous chin?

That's extremely similar to my experience.

>completely self-obsessed character's first line is "i think you fucked my brains out" as a rainbow strap-on falls to the floor

symbolism intended.

I doubt even half the budget would justify Netflix keeping it on the air. They would probably need to do it for 1/10th and primarily shoot on studio sets if they'd want to continue.

Is this show full of scenes like this?

the series "climax" is all eight main characters fucking in a sweaty pile

Jesus, that stubble. Obviously a man.

saw the show, then when i saw the budget i thought they could've gotten the same message across with just a 100k budget
but seriously, 100M budget per season for this shit? what the fuck was netflix thinking

There is far worse scenes. literally a 5 minute orgy with everyone explicitly thrusting and licking each other.

They thought the LGBT crowd and millennials actually watched TV.

That it was a bargain compared to $110 million for six episodes of "black people dance in the 1970s" or the $175 million they'll be spending on the first season of the upcoming Star Trek

And people enjoy watching this? Everything else like acting, plot, and cinematography better be fantastic then.

MEH JUST RELEASE A GRAPHIC NOVEL LIKE THE BUFFY COMICS

user i...

>$175 million they'll be spending on the first season of the upcoming Star Trek
Isn't that CBS?

Also
>yfw The Witcher series is done on a shoestring budget mostly spent on vodka for the filming crew and it has more nuanced plot and acting than this clusterfuck

joint venture so yeah CBS is probably taking a heavy share of the burden

but Netflix owns it outside of the US and Canada

>yfw The Witcher series is done on a shoestring budget mostly spent on vodka for the filming crew and it has more nuanced plot and acting than this clusterfuck
It's animated.

110 million burgerdollars
The fuck? did they actually build a 70s New York?

No it's not. it's going to be live action. you're thinking about the Castlevania animated series they announced a little while ago.

acting was decent, cinematography was mediocre (at best), plot and setting hat some really good ideas that could've been amazing if developed properly , but ultimately turned out to be shit

that's what annoys me the most: it could've been really fucking great science-fiction, but instead it was horrible

Baz Luhrmann is just incapable of handling money

The Great Gatsby cost $105 million (and "only" 20 of that went to Leo)

>250,000 signatures
>guaranteed 200,000 of them are just virtue signaling losers who have never and will never watch the show

Signatures on an online petition never equal viewers.

I read that was meanly because for some reason it required extensive reshoots? Not sure tho.

>300k signatures
>barely 20k people watch the show religiously

Morons

Sauce? Everything I read about it mentions it's gonna be a animated (3D, not cartoon like Castlevania).

I feel like this is the 90s software bubble all over again.

Netflix got too rich, too fast and they're going to squander it on ridiculous flops.

Netflix repeatedly said it's cheaper for them to create their own shows than to license existing once. They just need to regularly shit out shows that keeps the interest of enough of their viewer to not cancel their subscription.

I hope not, also, if it does happen, i hope that everyone who signed the fucking petition gives netflix 1000 dollars of their own money to produce the show. Maybe then they will know how much money it takes to put crap on tv.

>it's cheaper for them to create their own shows
Except it's obviously not if ABC, NBC or FOX could shit out 22 episodes of anything for $40 million and Netflix struggles to make 13 episodes for under $100 million

it could've been great if netflix didn't give people 100% freedom with the shows
but then again we wouldn't have shows like daredevil or narcos

>tfw nomi chopped her dick off
what a waste

I kind of liked it. Even the gay shit. I'm gay myself and it's actually nice that there are gay characters in a series that aren't marginal. The Mexican guy and his bf come across as normal people while also being gay, and not the stereotypical flaming type.

The trans girl would have worked too, if she could act. Her black gf can act better than her.

The only reason I'm not a huge fan is that the entire series seems to revolve mainly about sex, relationships and hot guys/girls. And not in a very indepth way either. The sensing stuff seems so secondary.

Haven't seen Narcos yet, but Daredevil really could use some oversight. The first one was pretty decent, but the second season was a fucking mess. I don't know why Netflix shows have such fucking problems with pacing. Almost every season of every show is simply too long.

None of that will matter if they can't convince advertisers, who ultimately control what gets made. This is where the Jewish elite butt heads. Half of them want to control culture, but the other half only care about money. The magic of capitalism.

This has to be photoshop!

Narcos is pretty damn good if you like historical thrillers
it's got shock value in pretty much all the episodes and at some points during the show you just really have to tell yourself that this is a show based on stuff that actually happened

there, i just fixed the image to fit to this "optimal circumstances" thing he was talking about

>Girl rocking herself at the top of a building
>people singing autistically
>3 minutes of nothing happening in a TV show
This is a show for depressed to pretend their lives isn't garbage. Why would I watch a show of things that I can do without leaving my bedroom? Why was this allowed again?

I intend on watching it, just never got around to it.

Only the first season of Narcos was any good though. Then it got so ahistorical and stupid in an attempt to drag it out and milk that sucker for all it was worth

The first season's pacing is really solid. The second season's pacing suffers a little bit because they had less history to work with, but it isn't bad.

I'm logging into Netflix just to add a dislike

And if they all bought a year pass to netflix that would pay for one episode

>Netflix, we demand that you keep throwing hundreds of millions of dollars in this dumpster fire because muh inclusiveness!
lmao, yeah good luck with that

Actually, it would be for 4 episodes, if my calculations are correct.

where do you think we are?