You get to keep one heroine as your sex slave for the rest of your life. Who do you pick?

You get to keep one heroine as your sex slave for the rest of your life. Who do you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/u/1827275/wentworth360
web.archive.org/web/20080611160522/http://www.superstories.net/story/story/378662.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only one?
Miss Martian
shapeshifter with a fuckable white martian form

Mera. I'm gonna be fucked though when Aquaman finds out. I'll have already impregnated her by then though.

Is she just my sex slave or can she do other stuff that benefits me?

This might be pretty awkward explaining why I suddenly have a random woman living in my home, plus the increased living costs involved in having another person staying here.

as a gayfag i have to ask: will she do other slave things? can i just have her be my housekeeper or errand-runner? i'm not interested in anything else

Cassandra Cain

Standard sex slave protocols. She will obey your every wish.

> not the real wonder woman with big titties
GTFO. What a waste of trips.

Lady Frankenstein

>miss martian for morphing powers and a jet
>can scare her with fire or just guilt trip to submission if needed

Mystique

None. I'm too much of a pussy.

If she's a mindbroken cumslut, it's boring. If she's not, she'll find a way to overpower me and probably kill me as well.

Kek you've clearly never had a cumslut irl. They are great.

Desaad, he's so moe.

>for life

>Getfaggotry

This. I have one and I have all.

The only other worthy option is a psychic who can do stuff with your pleasure center during.

>all these shit opinions

Nothing comes close to Zee, lads.

Remember that time the Mask put his entire fist up Zatannas vagina?

> can literally magic up everything you'd need for the rest of your life
>can turn you into an immortal god
>those legs

why'd you take my waifu, user?

you know, I never got that about gays. What difference does who a blow job is coming from make?

Surely it feels the same with a guy?

Or is it more of an attraction thing?

Slavery is bad. I choose none.

Im pretty sure its an attraction thing. While we like soft squishy things to grab and plow into they want hard muscles.

but user, it's only slavery in name. She wants it.

My men!

Pretty sure they said similar stuff about slavery in the US of A.

shhh

USA did black people a favor. If they wouldnt have brought them over and civilized them they would all still be tribes in Africa. This is a fact. Now how USA educated them and forced them into slavery may have been wrong but it still doesn't change the fact that they did them a favor.

I'm pretty sure I'd rather be a farmer in a West African kingdom than a slave.

Kek thats the answer I'd expect from an upper middle class white kid. Africa still has slaves, the tribes are constantly at war, and you are liable to get killed or out into forced labor camps.

>West African kingdom
>kingdom

I don't know, man, why don't you get a blowjob from a guy and find out.

>implying West Africa didn't have agriiculture
>implying West African kingdoms weren't the ones using European guns to enslave people for Europeans

>this is how they get you

I'm on to you.

Big Barda
It will be a short life

>on todays episode of: Spot The West African

>claims other user is ignorant
>spouts the meme that 1 billion Africans live in huts

That drawing is bad bad bad bad
Those legs are fucking short AND skinny
They don't belong on Zatanna

Does she have to be a slave?

Thats mean.

well post a better one, then

fuck off, boco

Supergirl.

I can rest my thighs on her shoulders and she can take me flying.

Yes sir...

>picking the poor mans powergirl

I like my girls to not be 30-year old womanchildren.

get this hothead outta here

>for the rest of my life
Vampriella.

And sold!

Nobody. Slavery is evil.

Wait, wait, can I be THEIR slave instead?

Why even come shitpost this? We get it, you're a freedom fighter faggot woo now go away.

no, because slavery is wrong

this is a bad thread

Well, I wouldn't mind BEING a slave, just having one.

Kek no its not. This is exactly the kind of threads that should be on the front page. This is Sup Forums. Go back to where you came from namefag.

Oh joy, both flaming faggots are here.

Any other namefags wanna crawl outta the woodwork?

Is her vagina warm or cold?

Nice mosquito bites.

Auriana. I enslave her to become a crime fighting duo

Well, at least some of the slaves were prisoners of war that were sold to the whites by a different conquering tribe that used to ritually kill all the prisoners, but decided to sell them for profit to the whites instead

So it'd be a dead former farmer in a west african kingdom or a living slave, rather

If only you had said villain...

...uggghhh, I still would have to have said 'none'. user above was right. Slavery is evil.

>enslave people for Europeans
Also for other Africans and the Arabs, user. the Arabs bought and exported nearly twice as much slaves out of Africa as the Euros, and slavery itself was endemic and very common in Africa. The slave markets existed long before the whites showed up on the scene

And not a heroine.

>TFW the Gems are a created race, like the Transformers in the original TVshow
>TFW they were sold as slaves
>TFW pearls were sex slaves

Please don't summon Rooney

Actually slaving and violence went way up in West Africa due to the slave trade, as I understand it. Europeans had the world's best guns and they sold the guns for slaves. The kingdoms who bought the guns would find some excuse to go to war with neighboring kingdoms for the sole purpose of acquiring slaves. When Europe stopped buying slaves those slaver kingdoms collapsed, allowing for Europeans to conquer them in the next wave of European colonization.

And Sup Forums is love. Not evil, exploitation and dark lust.

It doesn't matter to me

It depends on the kind of slavery they're under.
Do they have complete free will? And it's up to me to keep them in check?

Are they under complete control? Will they do what I want happily, or will they give me dirty looks the whole time? Or are they brainwashed zombies that mostly stare blankly.

These are important deciding factors.

That's a pretty gross and unflattering picture of her.

Europeans significantly scaled up the slave economy is what I'm saying. Europeans bought slaves with guns, the kingdoms used the guns to acquire more slaves for Europeans.

Can I be Zatanna's slave?

I knew that meme would be the death of this place. You normies misinterpreted it. It means that all of our fetishes are accepted. Not that this a nice place or we are good people.

>Shapeshifter
Miss Martian

>Non-Shapeshifter
Sari from TF:A

I'd pick Stargirl, but I don't want to upset Geoff by keeping his sister as a sex slave.

I pick Wonder Woman because I'm old fashioned and she's used to being tied up anyway.

I kinda think I'm too polite to keep a sex slave.

>meme
>normie
Fuck off back to /r9k/, newfag crossboarder.

Stop showing how new you are. What have you been on this site for a year or two? You are embarrasing yourself. If you knew anything you would have gave him shit for saying

>we

Not fucking meme or normie which have been part of Sup Forums's lexicon since it's inception.

B8 this shitty should be bannable.

Please leave newfag. You arent even suppose to post unless you've lurked for at least a year.

>all these retarded SJWs trying to ruin a perfectly good sex slave thread

Where do you idiots think you are?

Go make your own thread, faggots. Stop ruining this one. You're both as new as eachother.

When I was 16, there used to be a website called "superstories", anyone remember it?

It was fapfiction. There was one story called "Wonder Woman -arrogance and defeat" where Diana used to get hit on by her sleazy college student neighbour whenever she finished work and she'd keep turning him down rudely.

Then one day she gave a public speech as Wonder Woman, and the neighbour found her alone before she could change back to her civilian identity and asked her out again, this time politely. Since the two were alone, she berated him pretty hard. So then he sprayed her with gas, tied her up and basically made her his sex slave. I must have lost several liters of semen reading that story, and I'm usually not into the rapey stuff.

So yeah, my pick would be Wonder Woman.

>No Giganta

Come the fuck on

you remeber the name of the story? Sites stil up

The Joker

similar thing, I've been reading this guys stuff: fanfiction.net/u/1827275/wentworth360

Not half bad, especially the zatanna stuff. No erotic stuff though.

The only one for me.

..I don't know whether to be happy or sad to be called a 'normie' by an inmate.

You're right, of course. It's all fun and games.

Ah, if only he hadn't said 'heroine'...

The site is way different now. All the old stories from back in my day are gone. However, I recently did stumble upon someone who found the site on wayback machine, so the old stuff is still archived.

Here's the story I was talking about:

web.archive.org/web/20080611160522/http://www.superstories.net/story/story/378662.html

cool

Sadly... the story never got an ending. If anyone cares to read it, I'd be curious to see how you think it should end?

was wondering about that, so it just stops at 'He untied' ?

I'll read it and get back to ya.

I'd pick Power Girl. Is there a woman in comics with better tits? I dig her hairstyle too.

All of them

Shit which one would be the better choice Violet Parr or Miss Martian

Can she keep me as her sex slave for the rest of my life instead?

That story got posted somewhere else (but that's gone now too) where it goes on for another few paragraphs before ending abruptly. Basically they arrive at some place out in the country, he makes her shower with him, then takes her to a bedroom and does her doggystyle while he's got a tripod and camera set up, presumably for blackmail purposes.