What are your country’s human rights violations?

The US state department releases a report every year detailing its investigations in to human rights violations all around the world.

state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2016/

Just scroll down and click on whatever region your country is in, and you should find yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2016/wha/265570.htm
state.gov/documents/organization/265744.pdf
un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/
constitutionus.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=d3FDrUOzHdo
state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2016/eur/265466.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Human rights are a meme.

t. Trudeau

>The principal human rights problems included violence against women, disparities in living conditions between indigenous and nonindigenous peoples, and trafficking in persons.
state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2016/wha/265570.htm

>The law gives judges the option of ordering compulsory hormone therapy for a person convicted of either rape or incest when the victim is younger than age 15. Judges may order the procedure for convicted pedophiles at any time up to six months before their expected release. According to justice ministry statistics, the courts ordered the procedure for 18 pedophiles in 2015 compared with 20 in 2014.
And how did we "violate human rights" by this?

Its their fault

best leaf post ever.

your only human right is to get exploited ,suffer and die.

>In February authorities elevated to a criminal cause of action the April 2015 killing of a youth in San Martin, Buenos Aires Province, by a police officer on patrol. The officer chased two youths who were suspected of stealing a motorcycle and shot at them as they fled on the motorcycle, killing the passenger. Following the incident authorities dismissed the officer for excessive use of force.
Nothing wrong with this.

>Inmates in many facilities suffered from overcrowding; poor nutrition; inadequate medical and psychological treatment; inadequate sanitation, heating, ventilation, and light; limited family visits; and frequent degrading treatment, according to reports by human rights organizations and research centers.
Or this.

The rest makes sense though.

>state.gov/documents/organization/265744.pdf
>rigged elections
>growing terrorism
>discrimination of indigenous people
>increased violence of religious minorities
Pretty accurate

universalism is autistic

All people, even the worst, have the right to not face inhumane treatment.
Forcing them to undergo medical procedures is a violation of basic human liberty.

edgy

>All people, even the worst, have the right to not face inhumane treatment.
Nah, the worst don't.

You want me to post a 35 page document?

Look, I'll summarize it like this. Law is not enforced, the entire state is corrupt and politicians protect each other.

Even if I agreed with you, which I somewhat do.
That doesn't change the fact that the law doesn't.

Article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
>No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

8th Amendment of the US constitution, (since it's the US state department)
>Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
constitutionus.com/

There is nothing inhuman with forcing convicted pedophiles to undergo hormone therapy before their release. It's in their best interest.

It's completely inhumane to force a person to undergo medical treatment, if they refuse it.

That being said, I don't have much ground to stand on considering the USA has something where they will force Pedos to stay in captivity, or special institutions, until they are deemed ready to leave by psychiatrists.
This usually lasts years, or even decades.

Except it's a retarded practice that doesn't prove effective for anything but cause cancer.

Of course, I wasn't talking from a legal standpoint but a moral one. I completely agree in that it is disallowed but not in that it could be wrong.

Good look at Israel’s

>141 pages

Wew

youtube.com/watch?v=d3FDrUOzHdo

>Wir sind nicht feinde!
Hmm... I don't believe you, coons

>The refugee-centers not only serve haram food, but also chicken specially for them since it's national dish of SLs
>One was about to be deported and sent back to SL
>200+ refugees gather together with the Leftists pro-refugee-orgs, go on a hunger-strike and try to "show the world, how we are treated in Germany!"
Colorful and great enrichment right there, dont you say?

based
what if the girl consents

Nothing seems wrong about that to me at all.

state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2016/eur/265466.htm
All in all everything is true, but a lots of
>likely, might be, allegedly
In case of famous government crimes which they deny.

"humanity" is a meme.

Sauerkraut

Let's see.
> no investigation on torture of an ETA terrorist
There's nothing to investigate here. ETA terrorists are subhuman cowards. They have no sense of honour and sacrifice unlike Daesh and Al Qaeda ones.
> CIE conditions
The CIE system is stupid and there are many better ways to control immigration. It's a question of logic, not of human rights.
> summary expulsions of refugees to Morocco
That's not a human rights violation reeeeeeeeeeeee, Morocco is a peaceful country.
> corruption
We have had systemic corruption since 1600 but I fail to understand how that's a human rights problem.

The "Australian" government has violated the human rights of Australians by allowing foreign monsters in to this country and by degrading the sacred institution of marriage with the taint of vile sodomy.

Letting the scum live, and on top of that paying for expensive medical treatment, violates the victim's human rights to dignity and to revenge.

>03/03/17
Will this thing exist next year?