I'm still waiting for Lithuania to be our friends again

Other urls found in this thread:

efhr.eu/2015/02/03/pisownia-imion-nazwisk-w-polsce-oraz-mozliwosc-ich-zmiany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>polish-germany border
Nice and clean, fancy roads, toilets, resting places and shit
>polish-lithuanian border
Literally shitiest road ive seen
full of pothols, no sign of life or a complete village with asbestos roof, trash everywhere. Only Suvalki was ok, kinda.
It just feels like you don't give a fuck

Polish-german border is only to impress the west, when the polish lithuanian border is too far from the west. Also why do you judge our relationship by our borders?

I'm your friend Poland

I thought the only Poland-boo is from Argentina?

Then stop demanding stupid shit from our government to appease the Polish minority here. Also why did you send troops to Latvia and not Lithuania? Are we gonna have the 1920 situation all over again?

Then stop treating the minority badly. How are you not connecting the dots? As to the troops i don't want to misinform you, but as far as I know it wasn't us who made the decision to place them there.

>Then stop demanding stupid shit from our government to appease the Polish minority here
I'd tell you to follow the EU law about minorities and stop trying kulturkampf, but Poland has no say when it comes to following EU law

>wanting to write surnames and street addresses in polish
When in Rome do like the Romans

why would polish people not be allowed to have polish surnames.. thats petty

I admire the way that Poles love Poland, is that patriotism that Brazil need

tell that to immigrants, not autochtones

Meanwhile in Poland litwins are free to keep their surnames and aren't forced to do anything about them.
cool

>thats petty
that's whole lithuanian foreign policy :^)

Main problem i noticed is that poles of poland and poles of lithuania are so fucking diferent. I grow up meting alot of vilnius poles and most of them where retarded sqating trash so i tought all the poles are like and i guesd most of lithuanians do

So they get to use ą,č,ę,ė,į,š,ų,ū,ž?

Learn the language of the country you live in, you fucks. You're just like the Russians

>you can't speak language unless some bureaucrat adds "-as" to your surname
yeah, vilnius poles are "special", but that's no reason to bully

They have the right to use them, yes.

proofs? Not trying to be a dick just want to get some informaion

Im actually impressed
Good for them
Is it like name writen two times? Like one in original and one in other alphabet?

efhr.eu/2015/02/03/pisownia-imion-nazwisk-w-polsce-oraz-mozliwosc-ich-zmiany/
It's in polish but I'll try to find one in english. Basically all minorities have the right to get their name written as it is originally written. There are exceptions when your language is not using the latin alphabet.
It's not written two times, they write it as it originally was written.

YES UNLIKE IN LITHUANIA which forces them to Lithuanize their surnames which is BS.

P.S. Poland should start treating Lithuanian minorities just like they are treated in Lithuania.

Stop spreading hate wh*teboi

Thanks for the article
But the there are like how many 10-20 lithuanians who will use this law
But in relatively small lithuania with many poles this might be a problem
For example i don't even know any pololish gramar. How the hell do you read this letter ł? Or if i need to write that name to official documents this coulb break a sistem i might not have all those ć and others on my desktop making it immposible. If you know what im trying to say

poland shouldn't exist

Ł is read the same way as W in ,,wait'. As for the letters and you not being able to write them in a system, this was the same case here, but every modern computer is able to do that stuff and it won't break anything.
I kind of agree

I dont think it comparable. Poland is one of the most homogeneous nations on word. Minority in poland is minimal. Polish minority is like 7%. I think its fair if your staing in a country and your asking to mske a pasport in that countrie to write in rules that mayority could understand. Is it realy more importand for poles to write theyr names polish, then that any policeman, doctor or any other figure could even be able to understand whatvis writen. Fight of writing szc instead of š. Wow

At least, we're here, Polan...

stop deflecting, none of this bullshit excuses your gov's pettiness
yes, no worse, no better

Ł is read like w
Well thats... intuitive

Sorry you are right
Actually my russian lithuanian friend has the most retarded names possible just because of those stupid laws. Her father was not very good in lithuanian gramar so her official name is completely different from her real call name

Just stfu. You should be treated exactly the same just as Poles are in Lithuania. RECIPROCATION in diplomatical relations is key but the Polish government has been way to kind on your BS since 89.

I said stop the hate, are you braindead?

daily reminder

Ah yes the eternal diaspora cuck shows up at mere mention of Poland yet again. What has it been like 4 years now? Autistm is strong in this one. I even see you on Sup Forums hiding behind meme flag.

The Lithuanians are the ones who should stop oppressing Poles, especially that they have been living on those lands for centuries. Again, reciprocation is key in diplomacy my friend, and not only. If you let others bully you and do nothing about it, you will be continued to bullied.

>cuck

Getting into better relations with Lithuanians will not be possible if we both start with hate.Please think a little.

>Getting into better relations with Lithuanians will not be possible
DUDE WAKE UP, the Lithuanian politicians are the ones who need change their attitude and policies if they want better relations. The ball is in their hands, but apparently they want to keep then negative.

End your life

I guess you can't read. I wrote that BOTH OF THE SIDES mustn't start with hate.

And now a wild kraut appears... This tread is not about you so gtfo.

>Polish diaspora in Sweden defending Poland
If Poland is so great why aren't you living there?

Because my parents moved there when I couldn't speak?

For a reason

Communism ofc.